Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,724 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

Bondage Of An African Girl At Home - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Bondage Of An African Girl At Home (399 Views)

Igbos Knew Death Is Better Than Bondage- Photo / Another South African Girl Shares Beautiful Topless Picture / Woman Gives Birth To Baby Girl At Ojude-oba Festival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bondage Of An African Girl At Home by Beadysworld: 1:26pm On Feb 23, 2017
Effect of girl child up bringing (Africa, a case study) to our society

Before I start this write up , I wish to remind us that one of our major problems in Africa, is that we live in denial and as long as we keep denying the truth about the situations surrounding us, instead of owning up to it, than looking for a way out of it, we will find it difficult to solve half of our Africans problems.

Am an African, born and bred and buttered here, hahaha funny due. So am writing base on my experience and my personal findings, thank you as you read.

My African have this ancient believe system,that a girl child is of low value, little or no value is given to a girl child, than her counterpart the boy child, they palace more value on boys than they do to girls.
READ MORE http://beadysworld.tv/2017/02/20/bondage-of-an-african-girl-at-home/

(1) (Reply)

Global Sporting Industry Is Worth Up To / Culture In Relationship / International Sports Federations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.