Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

5 Occupations You Will Find Pretty Ladies - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Occupations You Will Find Pretty Ladies (46510 Views)

I Wonder Why Their Is No Pretty Ladies In Narialand? / Pretty Ladies "Liked" My Throw Back Pic - See Screenshot / Why Are Pretty Ladies Usually Flat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Occupations You Will Find Pretty Ladies by chiraqDemon(m): 11:13pm On May 29, 2017
Outofsync:
grin

Feminists will soon come for your head.

Why you no mention things like Banking, Accounting, Nursing, and Customer care grin grin

I once wanted to angrily close my bank account at First bank and so I went to their branch.

But when I met the account handler, man, my brain format. She was pretty as F and her english was impeccable.
I calm down instantly.

I deposited cash in that account before leaving grin grin
Its for reasons like this that most employers will employ the cuter ones. They tend to make u forget ur mission.
U wan go close account but u come even go deposit money sef

1 Like

Re: 5 Occupations You Will Find Pretty Ladies by chiraqDemon(m): 11:16pm On May 29, 2017
redbeans:
haba! Well.. Your list says a lot about the class of people you mingle with
Well this class of people are still people. And kitty na kitty. E fit be say na this class sef the kitty de wet pass and dem de flow wella on bedmatics level. Dem de move on a wavey level.
Re: 5 Occupations You Will Find Pretty Ladies by Tolams16(m): 11:56pm On May 29, 2017
U said 5 u mentioned 3......To slap u de hungry me..

Re: 5 Occupations You Will Find Pretty Ladies by ImaIma1(f): 12:11am On May 30, 2017
All these 1999 kids be posting rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Occupations You Will Find Pretty Ladies by saasala(m): 12:18am On May 30, 2017
redbeans:
4. Modelling/video vixiens - models are like 'semi-gods' in the world of pretty ladies. It's a criteria for models to be pretty naturally. They are well chosen out from a myriad of girls. Nice body with killing eyes and heels.

5. Presenters/O.A.P: presenters tend to attract affluent men due to their looks, intelligence and packaging. If you are privilege to wife them, it will be the talk of the town. They've got a large followership.

They are mostly good for flings. Marry them and experience heart attack cum cardiac arrest
Re: 5 Occupations You Will Find Pretty Ladies by DarkRebel69: 12:36am On May 30, 2017
Air hostesses and famuluses (Magician's assistant) are always pretty.
Re: 5 Occupations You Will Find Pretty Ladies by Youdondeymad: 1:01am On May 30, 2017
Female pilots,chefs and lawyers.Though beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

Re: 5 Occupations You Will Find Pretty Ladies by Youdondeymad: 1:07am On May 30, 2017
grin grin
saasala:

They are mostly good for flings. Marry them and experience heart attack cum cardiac arrest
grin You are correct,baby mama association...

1 Like

Re: 5 Occupations You Will Find Pretty Ladies by lawalosky(m): 4:25am On May 30, 2017
ElizaVeta:

why should it be only this wor wor occupations we go find them nau sad sad
the jobs are cool one not too much stressful, pays at average. And you no women love cool and unstressful jobs unlike we men that cn go extra mile when it come it com to jobs...
Re: 5 Occupations You Will Find Pretty Ladies by Benekruku(m): 4:25am On May 30, 2017
Op never visit Allen Avenue, Opebi, Empire, Kakawa and Fagba!

You will know Prostitution tops the league!
Re: 5 Occupations You Will Find Pretty Ladies by Fadman4real(m): 4:51am On May 30, 2017
Mopelawlar:
We av dem in civil servants too ooo grin tongue cool cool sad

Taaaaaa that is a big lie I am a civil servant and I know for certain that we av very few pretty ladies.
Re: 5 Occupations You Will Find Pretty Ladies by Fadman4real(m): 4:53am On May 30, 2017
chukzyfcbb:
while I was still a student of unizik
law faculty was no1
if u wanted to see clean chicks who are damn beautiful as at then, go to the law faculty.

Law has one of d most sophisticated ladies in all schools.
Re: 5 Occupations You Will Find Pretty Ladies by Bibi294(f): 5:10am On May 30, 2017
ElizaVeta:

why should it be only this wor wor occupations we go find them nau sad sad

What you called worwor is what some bankers, teachers,lawyers resigned to do...

In all skills, you have to be beautiful and wellpackaged
Re: 5 Occupations You Will Find Pretty Ladies by eeby1983(m): 5:40am On May 30, 2017
redbeans:
1. Tailoring/fashion designing - the rate i see pretty tailors make me wonder if their beautiful nature aids their sewing. I'm bewildered by the fact that all the girls [about 8 of them] working in a tailoring shop near my house are pretty.

2. Hairdressing salon - just like those in no1, when you view the hairdressers, all you see is a slim fine girl with a nice physique. No doubt, God also 'dressed' them well.

3. Eateries/hypermarkets - be it shoprite, A. J fast food, chicken republic, gem stone etc, you will find pretty girls with an 'iboitic' touch. Makes me wonder if beauty is a criteria for getting the job.
Hairdressers are very beautiful especially the educated Hairstyles, they make you wanna fall in love when you see them and they are very submissive when you date them but there re some bad ones among them who make the proffession look irritating, even some bankers and movie artist quit their job for this profession
Re: 5 Occupations You Will Find Pretty Ladies by Captain6(m): 6:07am On May 30, 2017
rosalieene:
what's the definition of pretty?
You are the definition of pretty. kiss
Re: 5 Occupations You Will Find Pretty Ladies by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:29am On May 30, 2017
U no the definition already u are the definition of pretty cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
rosalieene:
Re: 5 Occupations You Will Find Pretty Ladies by huntax(m): 6:42am On May 30, 2017
SorftWerk:
those girls tight! If u want meaty pussy, run after tailors and their apprentices
Wait, nairaland allowed you type Pussy? Didn't know we could do that cool
Re: 5 Occupations You Will Find Pretty Ladies by Nobody: 6:45am On May 30, 2017
rosalieene:

Ask the beholder cool
Re: 5 Occupations You Will Find Pretty Ladies by DokitaDave(m): 6:53am On May 30, 2017
Outofsync:
Well beauty and brains rarely mix.

And besides, females are not designed to handle analytic and logical issues; they rely more on emotions.

Even the Vice Chancellor of harvard once said that females were not capable of handling hard sciences.

And... You guessed it : those femnists made a whole issue out of it. grin angry

Your meme is Crazy :
Sociology students in my Uni will kill you if they see it grin grin
I think I understand the perspective you are coming from but I am afraid you're are so wrong. I am not a fan of feminism and I will never be (because I believe its fundamental principles and probable aims are flawed), however, I think the reason you think this way is due to the way some professions have been gender-tainted. I have seen MANY female students who perform excellently well and much better than their male counterparts in STEM courses.

Beauty and brains don't mix? Lol... That's another unfounded claim.
Re: 5 Occupations You Will Find Pretty Ladies by Nobody: 7:13am On May 30, 2017
huntax:

Wait, nairaland allowed you type Pussy? Didn't know we could do that cool
lol... U been dey fear ban?

1 Like

Re: 5 Occupations You Will Find Pretty Ladies by FaroukM(m): 7:26am On May 30, 2017
Culin:
My next move, tailoring.
...na so e hook u reach...looking for someone to lean on
Re: 5 Occupations You Will Find Pretty Ladies by joeace2020(m): 7:41am On May 30, 2017
ImaIma1:
All these 1999 kids be posting rubbish.

Just imagine. Btw how is pastor yemi, bimbo, fadi, Cabasa, John and the rest? E don tey i reach there.
Re: 5 Occupations You Will Find Pretty Ladies by goldbergg: 7:47am On May 30, 2017
SorftWerk:
my tailor hooks me up with her girls... Like seriously she uses those girls to make money, but I no dey complain because I like the packaging
Really......how stupid
Re: 5 Occupations You Will Find Pretty Ladies by goldbergg: 7:48am On May 30, 2017
Tolams16:
U said 5 u mentioned 3......To slap u de hungry me..
When u will not calm down.....how will you see d remaining two......
Re: 5 Occupations You Will Find Pretty Ladies by Lionessza(f): 7:59am On May 30, 2017
SorftWerk:
my tailor hooks me up with her girls... Like seriously she uses those girls to make money, but I no dey complain because I like the packaging

How is she using the girls to make money? .
Re: 5 Occupations You Will Find Pretty Ladies by Nobody: 8:01am On May 30, 2017
Lionessza:

How is she using the girls to make money? .
people pay her to get a taste of the girls... Like 3k
Re: 5 Occupations You Will Find Pretty Ladies by itsmeurLady(f): 8:17am On May 30, 2017
Outofsync:
Well beauty and brains rarely mix.

And besides, females are not designed to handle analytic and logical issues; they rely more on emotions.

Even the Vice Chancellor of harvard once said that females were not capable of handling hard sciences.

And... You guessed it : those femnists made a whole issue out of it. grin angry

Your meme is Crazy :
Sociology students in my Uni will kill you if they see it grin grin

Mr u are highly wrong as well as the poster. Beauty and Brains rarely mix Wat type of females hav you been meeting U shld meet i and my friends to change ur perspective.... just for the record, females might be learning this as side jobs, I tot that was wat entrepreneurship is all about. At least is better than sitting at home waiting for a job/ doing nothing. So y frustrate the effort of these young ones I am a tailor, buh I'm not stopping der, I intend to have my clothing factory here in nigeria soon, and dis for the record is a side job for me. With the way Nigeria is going, u can hardly rely on a single stream of income. Secondly, I am also working towards being a clinical biochemist cs I love being in the laboratory analysing samples. Wld also want to own a lab... Did I forget to add that I'm beautiful too... I sed all of this so that Some Guys here wld stop looking down on ladies. For the fact U've been/seen the wrong ones doesn't In any way mean that there are no focused/purpose driven ones out der. Inspire People with your Words and Not bring them Down!!!

1 Like

Re: 5 Occupations You Will Find Pretty Ladies by Lionessza(f): 8:19am On May 30, 2017
SorftWerk:
people pay her to get a taste of the girls... Like 3k

shocked so you deal with madams ?grin
Re: 5 Occupations You Will Find Pretty Ladies by Nobody: 8:22am On May 30, 2017
Lionessza:
lol dear, currently I don't do them again since I got into a relationship 2yrs ago.

It was fun at that time tho cause I didn't feel guilty about it cos the girls grew fond of me...

shocked so you deal with madams ?grin
Re: 5 Occupations You Will Find Pretty Ladies by Lionessza(f): 8:35am On May 30, 2017
[quote author=SorftWerk post=57011628][/quote]

This is a big revelation tongue. They were fond of you? Are you that good tongue or they liked your gentle nature?
Re: 5 Occupations You Will Find Pretty Ladies by Nobody: 8:44am On May 30, 2017
Lionessza:

This is a big revelation tongue. They were fond of you? Are you that good tongue or they liked your gentle nature?
. Lol my lioness, what's the big revelation grin ?

you know my dear, when ever I am around people I feel comfortable with, its always smiles on their faces. Although my gentle nature could be an addition to that too.

Also, I make love to them, not furck them...u know the difference grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stunning Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Fulani Couples / Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! / Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.