Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,685 members, 7,801,975 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

Exporters: In Search Of Buyers Of Products Such As Dried Ginger Outside Nigeria. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Exporters: In Search Of Buyers Of Products Such As Dried Ginger Outside Nigeria. (623 Views)

SONCAP Requirements For Exporters In Nigeria / Advice From Exporters In Nigerian / Who Wants To Own 600,000 Ecommerce Database Of Buyers On Jumia And Konga? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exporters: In Search Of Buyers Of Products Such As Dried Ginger Outside Nigeria. by FolaGold44: 1:51pm On Feb 23, 2017
I am a sales representative with Ozbok business Services, and we are into exporting of products such as Dried ginger, Sesame seeds, and Cashew nuts abroad, kindly contact me on this platform.
Re: Exporters: In Search Of Buyers Of Products Such As Dried Ginger Outside Nigeria. by stocklot(m): 3:06pm On Feb 23, 2017
FolaGold44:
I am a sales representative with Ozbok business Services, and we are into exporting of products such as Dried ginger, Sesame seeds, and Cashew nuts abroad, kindly contact me on this platform.

We are into exports . mail me the details . moehammed.aliyu@gmail.com
Re: Exporters: In Search Of Buyers Of Products Such As Dried Ginger Outside Nigeria. by FolaGold44: 4:33pm On Mar 09, 2017
We are into sales and export of Cashew nut, Dried ginger, Sesame seeds and charcoal.

Are there Bbq places that are in need of good charcoal, we can supply you with the best quality.

Kindly contact me on this number 0907 925 8667. UR GRILLING & BBQ WELFARE IS OUR CONCERN.
Contact me also if you have genuine buyers abroad, utmost quality and best price is our watchword.
Re: Exporters: In Search Of Buyers Of Products Such As Dried Ginger Outside Nigeria. by FolaGold44: 4:53pm On Mar 09, 2017
Please what details do you want me to mail you, sir? Kindly respond ASAP. Thank you.
stocklot:

We are into exports . mail me the details . moehammed.aliyu@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Cnt Believe There Will Still Be Sure Site Dat Pays / Starting Your Own Health Supplement Business Using The Internet / 8 Steps I Used To Scale My Business From A Home Office To One With 50+ Employee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.