Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

Enviroque Technology Ltd. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Enviroque Technology Ltd. (1051 Views)

Job Vacancies At Touchcore Technology Ltd / IT Manager At Touchcore Technology Ltd / Sales Reps. At Touchcore Technology Ltd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enviroque Technology Ltd. by ahamonyeka(m): 1:57pm On Feb 23, 2017
Please nairalanders I applied for the job caption above and I received a mail telling me that before I could work with them I need to undergo a training with them and a payment of 6000 then after the training then I will be able to work with them.
The name of the company is enviroque technology ltd.
Please does any body knows them?
Re: Enviroque Technology Ltd. by compuseun: 2:54pm On Feb 23, 2017
scam . run for your life
I bet you will never get the job after paying the 6k
Re: Enviroque Technology Ltd. by enviroque: 6:29am On Nov 23, 2017
ahamonyeka:
Please nairalanders I applied for the job caption above and I received a mail telling me that before I could work with them I need to undergo a training with them and a payment of 6000 then after the training then I will be able to work with them.
The name of the company is enviroque technology ltd.
Please does any body knows them?
sure nobody told you this, and neither was it advertized. What was advertised was a Telecoms Training, which form was N6000.
Re: Enviroque Technology Ltd. by enviroque: 6:30am On Nov 23, 2017
compuseun:
scam . run for your life
I bet you will never get the job after paying the 6k

Not sure you are aware of the implication of Online defamation?

www.enviroque.com is a world reknown technology firm.

(1) (Reply)

Who Also Got Invitation Text By Pz Cusson? / Office Assistant Urgently Needed / How Do I Delete A Post/comment I Made?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.