Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,987 members, 7,806,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

Child Who Died Of Dog Bite Wakes Up At Funeral - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Child Who Died Of Dog Bite Wakes Up At Funeral (4624 Views)

Opeyemi Bamidele Wakes Up From Coma After Surgeons Remove Bullets / Osinbajo, Ortom, Amaechi & Onyeama At Funeral Of Catholic Priests In Benue / Jide Tinubu Slumped & Died Of Heart Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Child Who Died Of Dog Bite Wakes Up At Funeral by meglith(m): 2:07pm On Feb 23, 2017
young child who was thought to have died of the wounds he sustained from dog bites has woken up as the family took his body to be buried.

Kumar Marewad, 17, left family, friends and locals in complete shock with his sudden revival.

The boy had come down with a high fever after the dog bite and his condition deteriorated after being brought to hospital in the Dharwad area of India.

Doctors had told relatives to expect the worst, as an infection had spread throughout his body.

After hours on a life support machine, Kumar’s family decided to take him home for his final moments, the Times of India reports.

The family said Kumar eventually stopped moving or breathing for some time and they presumed he was dead.

They had asked villagers to prepare for his funeral and had carried Kumar two kilometres when he suddenly opened his eyes, started breathing and moved his hands and legs.

The teenager was rushed to hospital where he remains on a ventilator.

Dr. Mahesh Neelakhantannavar said: “We suspect he suffers from meningoencephalitis, an infection caused due to dog bite.”

Kumar’s parents expressed relief at his apparent recovery and told how he had given up school to support his family.
Re: Child Who Died Of Dog Bite Wakes Up At Funeral by INTROVERT(f): 2:09pm On Feb 23, 2017
Sauce

1 Like

Re: Child Who Died Of Dog Bite Wakes Up At Funeral by STANPASQUAL(m): 2:12pm On Feb 23, 2017
What a bad way to die!! That's if he actually died!!
On another note, we should learn to medically confirm someone dead first, before burying!! I wonder how many people's been killed through this assumption!!
Re: Child Who Died Of Dog Bite Wakes Up At Funeral by DannyJ19(m): 2:35pm On Feb 23, 2017
Lord is good
Re: Child Who Died Of Dog Bite Wakes Up At Funeral by Nobody: 2:43pm On Feb 23, 2017
grin

That's a good news..
Re: Child Who Died Of Dog Bite Wakes Up At Funeral by Chikelue2000(m): 2:54pm On Feb 23, 2017
Kill all d dogs men!!!

1 Like

Re: Child Who Died Of Dog Bite Wakes Up At Funeral by gebest: 2:57pm On Feb 23, 2017
beautiful
Re: Child Who Died Of Dog Bite Wakes Up At Funeral by Nobody: 3:23pm On Feb 23, 2017
Nd somehow dis news got to the politics section? OP no make me vex dis afternoon i beg u
Re: Child Who Died Of Dog Bite Wakes Up At Funeral by ufuosman(m): 3:51pm On Feb 23, 2017
Good
Re: Child Who Died Of Dog Bite Wakes Up At Funeral by woky: 4:03pm On Feb 23, 2017
very good
Re: Child Who Died Of Dog Bite Wakes Up At Funeral by dreamworld: 4:29pm On Feb 23, 2017
Yoruba Muslim skulls , you will not wait for some time before you bury somebori
Re: Child Who Died Of Dog Bite Wakes Up At Funeral by Nobody: 4:46pm On Feb 23, 2017
STANPASQUAL:
What a bad way to die!! That's if he actually died!!
On another note, we should learn to medically confirm someone dead first, before burying!! I wonder how many people's been killed through this assumption!!
tell Muslims
Re: Child Who Died Of Dog Bite Wakes Up At Funeral by pelzzo(m): 5:02pm On Feb 23, 2017
New stock available on your Quality, Fast & Affordable online shopping mall www.baffuponline.com.ng Visit the website today and start ordering goods ranging from as low as 3000 naira to 350,000 naira. Sign up and get discounts. We deliver nationwide!! Ff our Twitter & Instagram page @baffuponline
Re: Child Who Died Of Dog Bite Wakes Up At Funeral by Dexema(m): 5:23pm On Feb 23, 2017
Cool story.
Re: Child Who Died Of Dog Bite Wakes Up At Funeral by crackhouse(m): 5:40pm On Feb 23, 2017
Nice story.
Re: Child Who Died Of Dog Bite Wakes Up At Funeral by zen4life: 5:45pm On Feb 23, 2017
Glory to God. But dat Dog should b killed
Re: Child Who Died Of Dog Bite Wakes Up At Funeral by princefunmmy(m): 6:20pm On Feb 23, 2017
Hmmmm, na so Dem for bury the boy alive oo!
Re: Child Who Died Of Dog Bite Wakes Up At Funeral by donkossy(m): 9:52pm On Feb 23, 2017
No pictures.... Walks outta thread
Re: Child Who Died Of Dog Bite Wakes Up At Funeral by Nobody: 10:53pm On Feb 23, 2017
thank God for him , I remember when I got bitten by a dog...my popsi just go room comot service pistol go shoot the dog straight up.

(1) (Reply)

“Tell Them That I’m Not Godswill Akpabio” – Fayose Fires EFCC, APC / Abba Kyari’s Daughter Secretly Appointed VP At Nigerian Sovereign Investment Aut / Similarities In Building Pattern In Aba And Onitsha(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.