Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,785 members, 7,806,177 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

Guys Do You Feel Comfortable Having Sex With Girls In Their House - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Do You Feel Comfortable Having Sex With Girls In Their House (3672 Views)

My Poor Communication Ability Is Killing My Relationship With Girls / "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter / Lady Threatens To Tag Wives Of Married Men Who Flirt With Girls Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Do You Feel Comfortable Having Sex With Girls In Their House by onyeezeigbo: 3:27pm On Feb 23, 2017
Let say you are not the one that rent the house for her she told you that she rented it herself.

can you feel comfortable having sex with her in her house without any fear that someone could come in as her real boyfriend.
Re: Guys Do You Feel Comfortable Having Sex With Girls In Their House by MissShakara: 3:31pm On Feb 23, 2017
Guys answer oo let's know.
Re: Guys Do You Feel Comfortable Having Sex With Girls In Their House by sweettease(f): 3:31pm On Feb 23, 2017
Just confess what happened to you first grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys Do You Feel Comfortable Having Sex With Girls In Their House by Nobody: 3:32pm On Feb 23, 2017
Where are the guys grin?
Re: Guys Do You Feel Comfortable Having Sex With Girls In Their House by Nobody: 3:33pm On Feb 23, 2017
op, tell us the truth first

1 Like

Re: Guys Do You Feel Comfortable Having Sex With Girls In Their House by pasqal09: 3:34pm On Feb 23, 2017
Does it matter who rented the house? Will it make the acts feel any different?

Sex is sex regardless of where it's done.

1 Like

Re: Guys Do You Feel Comfortable Having Sex With Girls In Their House by Juicypot247(f): 3:35pm On Feb 23, 2017
If she's your girlfriend, no big deal.
Re: Guys Do You Feel Comfortable Having Sex With Girls In Their House by woky: 3:38pm On Feb 23, 2017
sweettease:
maybe the girl papa nearly catch am

1 Like

Re: Guys Do You Feel Comfortable Having Sex With Girls In Their House by obiorathesubtle: 3:39pm On Feb 23, 2017
cheesy

If her real boyfriend comes.. I'll leave na..

"I just came here for the püssy bruh.. The heart is yours.. The püssy is ours.."

Then I walk away..

No big deal at all.. Especially if she doesn't know your house.. She can't get pregnant and bring the child to your house..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Do You Feel Comfortable Having Sex With Girls In Their House by Nobody: 3:42pm On Feb 23, 2017
sweettease:

Op don confess to Reverend father already na. BTW wetin be 116? Ok, what I want from you is to possess one of the five-fold ministry gifts--Eph 4:11. Plus, my salary is 30k per month.
Re: Guys Do You Feel Comfortable Having Sex With Girls In Their House by onyeezeigbo: 3:47pm On Feb 23, 2017
sweettease:
lolz nothing grin
Re: Guys Do You Feel Comfortable Having Sex With Girls In Their House by onyeezeigbo: 3:48pm On Feb 23, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
op, tell us the truth first
which truth
Re: Guys Do You Feel Comfortable Having Sex With Girls In Their House by onyeezeigbo: 3:48pm On Feb 23, 2017
pasqal09:
Does it matter who rented the house? Will it make the acts feel any different?

Sex is sex regardless of where it's done.
guy I think u didn't understand my post
Re: Guys Do You Feel Comfortable Having Sex With Girls In Their House by onyeezeigbo: 3:49pm On Feb 23, 2017
obiorathesubtle:
cheesy

"I just came here for the püssy bruh.. The heart is yours.. The püssy is ours.."

Then I walk away..

No big deal at all.. Especially if she doesn't know your house.. She can't get pregnant and bring the child to your house..
grin
Re: Guys Do You Feel Comfortable Having Sex With Girls In Their House by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 23, 2017
onyeezeigbo:
Let say you are not the one that rent the house for her she told you that she rented it herself.

can you feel comfortable having sex with her in her house without any fear that someone could come in as her real boyfriend.
anyways,if it's a girl still under her parents, I don't feel safe and comfortable, if its my girlfriend, I'm a boss, if it's some chick crushing on me and I decide to give her great sex to ease her tension, I'll be comfortable but not completely as such girls will lie not to have a boyfriend just so they can have a taste of ur dick and attention... Be careful guys!
Re: Guys Do You Feel Comfortable Having Sex With Girls In Their House by onyeezeigbo: 3:54pm On Feb 23, 2017
SorftWerk:
anyways,if it's a girl still under her parents, I don't feel safe and comfortable, if its my girlfriend, I'm a boss, if it's some chick crushing on me and I decide to give her great sex to ease her tension, I'll be comfortable but not completely as such girls will lie not to have a boyfriend just so they can have a taste of ur dick and attention... Be careful guys!
your point better I can relate grin
Re: Guys Do You Feel Comfortable Having Sex With Girls In Their House by Nobody: 3:55pm On Feb 23, 2017
hmmmm
Re: Guys Do You Feel Comfortable Having Sex With Girls In Their House by Nobody: 3:56pm On Feb 23, 2017
onyeezeigbo:
your point better I can relate grin
u know what's up bro... We run the game, not the other way round.
Re: Guys Do You Feel Comfortable Having Sex With Girls In Their House by onyeezeigbo: 3:59pm On Feb 23, 2017
SorftWerk:
u know what's up bro... We run the game, not the other way round.
grin
Re: Guys Do You Feel Comfortable Having Sex With Girls In Their House by GodsLastBorn: 3:59pm On Feb 23, 2017
obiorathesubtle:
cheesy

Then I walk away..

Lol hahahahahaahaha meeeehn I'd do same bro, he can have the heart for all I care but pussi is ours, its the community's pusssi

2 Likes

Re: Guys Do You Feel Comfortable Having Sex With Girls In Their House by onyeezeigbo: 4:04pm On Feb 23, 2017
GodsLastBorn:
Lol hahahahahaahaha meeeehn I'd do same bro, he can have the heart for all I care but pussi is ours, its the community's pusssi
and this is your moniker GodsLastBorn
Re: Guys Do You Feel Comfortable Having Sex With Girls In Their House by GodsLastBorn: 4:13pm On Feb 23, 2017
onyeezeigbo:
and this is your moniker GodsLastBorn
Do you know how many people that lashed careless pussi that are in heaven or hell? thou shall not judge bro, leave the judgement for him. OK? his ways and the way of men are not the same.
Re: Guys Do You Feel Comfortable Having Sex With Girls In Their House by onyeezeigbo: 4:17pm On Feb 23, 2017
GodsLastBorn:
Do you know how many people that lashed careless pussi that are in heaven or hell? thou shall not judge bro, leave the judgement for him. OK? his ways and the way of men are not the same.
I no no say u sabi preach walai u get sm for pastor
Re: Guys Do You Feel Comfortable Having Sex With Girls In Their House by Erums(m): 4:24pm On Feb 23, 2017
Its quite cool bt not safe... I prefer running it in her family house to make de risk more xcitin
Re: Guys Do You Feel Comfortable Having Sex With Girls In Their House by Tajbol4splend(m): 4:34pm On Feb 23, 2017
Which kain question bethis
Re: Guys Do You Feel Comfortable Having Sex With Girls In Their House by malikombi(m): 4:56pm On Feb 23, 2017
Is Man city the owner of Old Trafford for them to bash them at home? Any which way na way jur
Re: Guys Do You Feel Comfortable Having Sex With Girls In Their House by sweettease(f): 4:57pm On Feb 23, 2017
B2Spirits:

Op don confess to Reverend father already na. BTW wetin be 116? Ok, what I want from you is to possess one of the five-fold ministry gifts--Eph 4:11. Plus, my salary is 30k per month.
For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.
Romans 1:16 KJV
I am still trying to understand why Eph 4:11 and the relevance of your salary
Re: Guys Do You Feel Comfortable Having Sex With Girls In Their House by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 23, 2017
sweettease:

For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.
Romans 1:16 KJV
I am still trying to understand why Eph 4:11 and the relevance of your salary

You spoke in parable, I also spoke in parable. What a woman will be willing to marry a man earning 30k monthly even if anointing flows on him like a river? You mentioned 116 as the only requirement, and I drew your attention to what's important that you didn't mention.

Like myself who is a pastor cheesy what if I want my woman to be a teacher of the word?
Re: Guys Do You Feel Comfortable Having Sex With Girls In Their House by Lsofdk(m): 5:34pm On Feb 23, 2017
obiorathesubtle:
cheesy

Then I walk away..

Let's put it this way… how about her family house?
Re: Guys Do You Feel Comfortable Having Sex With Girls In Their House by stevealibi: 6:02pm On Feb 23, 2017
obiorathesubtle:
cheesy

Then I walk away..

Why so serious undecided
Re: Guys Do You Feel Comfortable Having Sex With Girls In Their House by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 23, 2017
do you guys hink of other things apart from sex?, i need answers op. this is exactly why majority of them have coconut for brains.
Re: Guys Do You Feel Comfortable Having Sex With Girls In Their House by onyeezeigbo: 6:35pm On Feb 23, 2017
elyna:
do you guys hink of other things apart from sex?, i need answers op. this is exactly why majority of them have coconut for brains.
na me u dey ask

u no see say na romance section

(1) (2) (Reply)

Another Abroad Marriage Is Crashing Before My Eyes. / Twitter User Asks Ladies To Ask Guys Out On A Date!!! See Funny Responses(pics) / Naija Girls Are Gone!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.