Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,319 members, 7,808,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

5 Things You'll Get When You Dont Take Care Of Your Woman - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Things You'll Get When You Dont Take Care Of Your Woman (36978 Views)

The Truth Is Your Woman Talks About Your Performances In Bed With Her Friends / Lady Blasts Slay Queens Who Only Take Care Of Their Faces, Leaving Their Vaginas / "Nothing Wrong In Dating A Married Man If He Takes Care Of His Family" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Things You'll Get When You Dont Take Care Of Your Woman by 9jatatafo(m): 5:57pm On Feb 23, 2017
Give all the above to some women, buy them aeroplanes and private jet, they will still misbehave. That bleeping thing, they still play away. God should just give us the right woman.

4 Likes

Re: 5 Things You'll Get When You Dont Take Care Of Your Woman by Burgerlomo: 5:57pm On Feb 23, 2017
Trust me some of them can never be satisfied no matter what you do for them they will still misbehave.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Things You'll Get When You Dont Take Care Of Your Woman by Nobody: 6:01pm On Feb 23, 2017
Burgerlomo:
Trust me some of them can never be satisfied no matter what you do for them they will still misbehave.
There are insatiable humans, both men and women...it doesn't stop us from doing good. At least to our possible best. wink

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things You'll Get When You Dont Take Care Of Your Woman by nkemjacob2(m): 6:03pm On Feb 23, 2017
na dis kind matter nairaland ladies go talk put
Re: 5 Things You'll Get When You Dont Take Care Of Your Woman by ArthurADM(m): 6:08pm On Feb 23, 2017
Women! Whether you like am, whether you no like am.. . They will cheat & cheat from calamity to calamity. Doesn't matter if the husband is rich or poor, honest or totalled. Some will still ask another man "how far". If your marriage is going well, thank God & shut the hell up.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things You'll Get When You Dont Take Care Of Your Woman by Odunharry(m): 6:08pm On Feb 23, 2017
Smh.. let het not take care of herself first.. let het wait for her guy.

Even if you do everything, some will still misbehave

1 Like

Re: 5 Things You'll Get When You Dont Take Care Of Your Woman by danigbo(m): 6:15pm On Feb 23, 2017
You are on point !
Re: 5 Things You'll Get When You Dont Take Care Of Your Woman by pocohantas(f): 6:17pm On Feb 23, 2017
Odunharry:
Smh.. let het not take care of herself first.. let het wait for her guy.

Even if you do everything, some will still misbehave
What will you be doing with a woman that misbehaves in the first place. When a woman marries a man that's bad, you guys jump out to ask if she didn't see the signs.
Didn't you see the signs? ? ?
Re: 5 Things You'll Get When You Dont Take Care Of Your Woman by tivta(m): 6:21pm On Feb 23, 2017
Freak101:
A lot of men actually love to care and provide for their spouses and a lot of them don't care..now this is a thread for the ones that don't care, let me tell ya what you'll get when you refuse to takecare of your girl,woman or whatever you call them grin

1.You Get To Wash Your Clothes Yourself .---There's one woman in my street that does my laundry and my brother's but we pay her so yeah she does it well,but sha today,as I was passing by in front of their house,I saw her husband washing his clothes by himself,and news got to me that he doesn't give her money,e fit be recession sha,but that's number one. tongue

2. You'll be sex starved ..it's okay to be sex starved in day-time, like you can go out to sleep with someone else or something, but midnight sex starving!!you'll just die of konji,especially when you're married to her and you cannot rape her,because it's against the law of our land.

3.Your woman is your priority,to be honest if you don't do it someone else will ----So one day,I was at Ikeja,and a woman came to buy a juice blender from 3chub with a man(she already got it self)so after shopping for the syinix juice blender that they bought and she was about to enter the guy's car and then her husband or fiancée (they both look old,so it can't be her boyfriend) ,he just rushed to the venue,maybe someone gave him the info that his wife is there or something, he rushed to the place and double crossed her,and with all the whole thing that sha happened,like the way tbey were talking the girl already told him to get her the juice blender for 30k that she wants to be using it at the office because they all buy fruit juice everyday there at #1000,so she wants to do it by herself instead of buying the 1k own,but her MAN didn't answer her so the other guy that got it for her but its good for her MAN because the guy is her cousin,and its a good thing that her MAN knows the COUSIN so it was quickly resolved, because the COUSIN was inside paying and she was outside with the package waiting for him before the MAN showed up. As I was saying,if you don't treat her right,someone else will do it.

4.She won't prepare your meal for you with all enthusiasm.
grin this is funny though,but true!!If your woman cook for you with all her power you'll enjoy it than the one she cooked with pity,Shell probably not include fish to your the food because she's not happy with you,although you're the bread winner of the house,it doesn't matter anyway,if you want to show yourself,goto the kitchen and cook grin and most guys cannot cook,like 95% of you people cannot cook,and you people are lazy too,so treat your woman right so She'll assist you.

5. Prayers wink who doesn't like prayers?? Don't you just love it when your business is flowing well and life is cool with you in your home with your family??your mother used to be the prayer warrior,but now that you're married,your wife will take over the position,if you make her happy she'll willingly pray for you with all her heart.

So all the men in the house,I beg you to take care of your woman as a woman that's in her matrimonial home and not happy is not different from a toddler that's with her mother and isn't happy.. If you've been harsh on your wife on some reasons best known to the two of you,please have a re-think and let your ego go and settle this with her calmly, woman are sweet you know kiss

I hope this helps someone's marriage today,you can copy and paste this on your WhatsApp,if you find this interesting and useful.

Shalom!

How old are you? Don't you know the high rate of desperate women in the country? You must be young to think we still live in a world where a man takes care of everything...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Things You'll Get When You Dont Take Care Of Your Woman by Nobody: 6:22pm On Feb 23, 2017
I agree
Re: 5 Things You'll Get When You Dont Take Care Of Your Woman by firstking01(m): 6:22pm On Feb 23, 2017
My woman is my priority, really??

1 Like

Re: 5 Things You'll Get When You Dont Take Care Of Your Woman by Nobody: 6:22pm On Feb 23, 2017
Woman wey go love u, go love u finish! This post no make sense, e get guys wey dey do pass this one yet, they ain't content

1 Like

Re: 5 Things You'll Get When You Dont Take Care Of Your Woman by iampeTer(m): 6:23pm On Feb 23, 2017
cousin ...I hate it when girls say that word sad

1 Like

Re: 5 Things You'll Get When You Dont Take Care Of Your Woman by KevinDein: 6:23pm On Feb 23, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

Hey, little kid

What drugs are you on ?? Stupidity pills ??

You must be a 15 years old little boy who still lives with his parents and watch cartoons

You can never ever, i repeat, you can never ever satisfy or please any woman (exception of our mothers)

1. Have you heard of electric washer and dryer ?? They're sold for $1,500, i can buy 20 of them

2. Sex starved ?? I can get an olosho for $300 on Craigslist
Go to Allen avenue, Ikeja, Olosho full there
Have you heard of Vaseline ??

3. If i don't take care of my woman, someone else would ?? She would leave me for another man ?? Be my guest, you can take that liability off my house and take care of her, i don't give a running fucck

4. She will not cook for me ?? What are all these Chinese restaurants and McDonald's for ?? Anyways, 90% of women in this our generation can't even cook indomie

5. Prayers ?? Prayers are for those who believe in an imaginary God who sits in the sky and would punish you if you don't worship him.
Bullshit, you have been praying all your life but you don't even have $3,000 in your bank account, keep deceiving yourself

This is the dumbest thing I've ever read

1 Like

Re: 5 Things You'll Get When You Dont Take Care Of Your Woman by GodsLastBorn: 6:28pm On Feb 23, 2017
lielbree:

You must strike a balance in everything in life.

If you want a woman to treat you well , treat her well first!

Would you continue to take good care of a wife who maltreats u??
Here we go again, pls spare me your emotional rants. The Op never typed anything about the man maltreating his wife rather negligence is what she's talking about. Let me tell you something when it comes to relationships there is no balance rather compromise, support and other things makes it work not balance. The other person supports his or her partner where they are incompetent or lack something. A man that can't cook for shitt his wife helps him out and ensure he has prepared meal to eat and for a wife that is not educated or tech savvy, the husband helps her out. Its all about loving, complimenting, supporting and more good stuff OUT OF LOVE. Its not a biz of if I give you A and you don't give me B I'm going to disrespect you because the reason I'm giving you An is because I want B, WTF?! if a lady can't do shitt for me out of love and vice versa then you better tell me how much your pussi is so that we don't fool each other. Give out of love and not out of expectations.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things You'll Get When You Dont Take Care Of Your Woman by Odunharry(m): 6:32pm On Feb 23, 2017
pocohantas:

What will you be doing with a woman that misbehaves in the first place. When a woman marries a man that's bad, you guys jump out to ask if she didn't see the signs.
Didn't you see the signs? ? ?
You still didn't get.. Irrespective of what you do for some people(humans), they will misbehave.

Women are just masters of deceptions compared to guys.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Things You'll Get When You Dont Take Care Of Your Woman by GodsLastBorn: 6:35pm On Feb 23, 2017
DrayZee:

Unfortunately, they do. They feel they're doing us a favour (or that's what they want us to think).
That's terrible bro, guys if you're in a relationship where the girl presents the relationship like she is doing you a favour by ALL means dump her faster than a hot coal in your hands. Nobody has time for such crap, ladies if you are doing what you're supposed to do and a guy treats you like he's doing you a favour bounce too unless he is or you are using his favour as a stepping stone then good luck.

4 Likes

Re: 5 Things You'll Get When You Dont Take Care Of Your Woman by pocohantas(f): 6:36pm On Feb 23, 2017
Odunharry:

You still didn't get.. Irrespective of what you do for some people(humans), they will misbehave.

Wehdone Sir.
Men are angels... grin
Re: 5 Things You'll Get When You Dont Take Care Of Your Woman by mozele(m): 6:38pm On Feb 23, 2017
Freak101:
and most guys cannot cook,like 95% of you people cannot cook,and you people are lazy too,so treat your woman right so She'll assist you.
----------------------

stop decieving yoursellf sweetheart. If the men are truly lazy, you won't see them going extra mile and getting their a*s burnt out just ensure there's food on the table for his family.

I hope this helps someone's marriage today,you can copy and paste this on your WhatsApp,if you find this interesting and useful.
----------------------

please babe stop using those word as it implies that you are even unsure these tips would help every guy out there.

With the help of this write up, I've learnt my mistakes though. And lest i forget, more greace your elboes.

You did a good home work! cheesy

Shalom!
Re: 5 Things You'll Get When You Dont Take Care Of Your Woman by Wiz3t: 6:40pm On Feb 23, 2017
Freak101:
A lot of men actually love to care and provide for their spouses and a lot of them don't care..now this is a thread for the ones that don't care, let me tell ya what you'll get when you refuse to takecare of your girl,woman or whatever you call them grin

1.You Get To Wash Your Clothes Yourself .---There's one woman in my street that does my laundry and my brother's but we pay her so yeah she does it well,but sha today,as I was passing by in front of their house,I saw her husband washing his clothes by himself,and news got to me that he doesn't give her money,e fit be recession sha,but that's number one. tongue

2. You'll be sex starved ..it's okay to be sex starved in day-time, like you can go out to sleep with someone else or something, but midnight sex starving!!you'll just die of konji,especially when you're married to her and you cannot rape her,because it's against the law of our land.

3.Your woman is your priority,to be honest if you don't do it someone else will ----So one day,I was at Ikeja,and a woman came to buy a juice blender from 3chub with a man(she already got it self)so after shopping for the syinix juice blender that they bought and she was about to enter the guy's car and then her husband or fiancée (they both look old,so it can't be her boyfriend) ,he just rushed to the venue,maybe someone gave him the info that his wife is there or something, he rushed to the place and double crossed her,and with all the whole thing that sha happened,like the way tbey were talking the girl already told him to get her the juice blender for 30k that she wants to be using it at the office because they all buy fruit juice everyday there at #1000,so she wants to do it by herself instead of buying the 1k own,but her MAN didn't answer her so the other guy that got it for her but its good for her MAN because the guy is her cousin,and its a good thing that her MAN knows the COUSIN so it was quickly resolved, because the COUSIN was inside paying and she was outside with the package waiting for him before the MAN showed up. As I was saying,if you don't treat her right,someone else will do it.

4.She won't prepare your meal for you with all enthusiasm.
grin this is funny though,but true!!If your woman cook for you with all her power you'll enjoy it than the one she cooked with pity,Shell probably not include fish to your the food because she's not happy with you,although you're the bread winner of the house,it doesn't matter anyway,if you want to show yourself,goto the kitchen and cook grin and most guys cannot cook,like 95% of you people cannot cook,and you people are lazy too,so treat your woman right so She'll assist you.

5. Prayers wink who doesn't like prayers?? Don't you just love it when your business is flowing well and life is cool with you in your home with your family??your mother used to be the prayer warrior,but now that you're married,your wife will take over the position,if you make her happy she'll willingly pray for you with all her heart.

So all the men in the house,I beg you to take care of your woman as a woman that's in her matrimonial home and not happy is not different from a toddler that's with her mother and isn't happy.. If you've been harsh on your wife on some reasons best known to the two of you,please have a re-think and let your ego go and settle this with her calmly, woman are sweet you know kiss

Shalom!

I don't quite agree with no 3. You see, whenever you want to marry try and make sure you marry a woman with the fear of God. Because when face with a situation like this she wouldn't want to compromise her family unity and wellbeing just for the sake of getting material thing. Now imagine what would happened if the man was not her cousin. The answer would have been divorce or commotion in the home and I bet you her husband would never forget it till his dying day. I am not saying it's good not to take care of your wife but if you have such a husband pray for him and praise him. Before long he will definitely change. Nobody can resist sincere and continuous praises. He will go the extra mile to make you happy.
Re: 5 Things You'll Get When You Dont Take Care Of Your Woman by keryj(f): 6:41pm On Feb 23, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

Hey, little kid

You must be a 15 years old little boy who still lives with his parents and watch cartoons

You can never ever, i repeat, you can never ever satisfy or please any woman (exception of our mothers)

1. Have you heard of electric washer and dryer ?? They're sold for $1,500, i can buy 20 of them

3. If i don't take care of my woman, someone else would ?? She would leave me for another man ?? Be my guest, you can take that liability off my house and take care of her, i don't give a running fucck

4. She will not cook for me ?? What are all these Chinese restaurants and McDonald's for ?? Anyways, 90% of women in this our generation can't even cook indomie

5. Prayers ?? Prayers are for those who believe in an imaginary God who sits in the sky and would punish you if you don't worship him.
Bullshit, you have been praying all your life but you don't even have $3,000 in your bank account, keep deceiving yourself

You my dear will make a very good defence attorney, hopefully u are making wise use of what you have

Re: 5 Things You'll Get When You Dont Take Care Of Your Woman by GodsLastBorn: 6:42pm On Feb 23, 2017
firstking01:
My woman is my priority, really??
Brotherly if I were to think about that "my woman is my #1 priority" in this life and world that I came into?!?! I was left speechless, the level of their selfishness is fascinating. I dumped an ex that wanted me to make her #1 in everything I do. In a world with hundreds of countries, beautiful islands, mind blowing culture not to even talk about the people that brought me here or siblings that I share the same blood with you want me your bf to make you #1/priority?! why? can any lady tell me why?

3 Likes

Re: 5 Things You'll Get When You Dont Take Care Of Your Woman by rosalieene(f): 6:44pm On Feb 23, 2017
Odunharry:

you just naturally hate women
Re: 5 Things You'll Get When You Dont Take Care Of Your Woman by GodsLastBorn: 6:46pm On Feb 23, 2017
BrownShawty:
Lol my uncle needs to see this,let me screenshot it and share to him on WhatsApp,mehnnnn,although some.people don't see that "taking care of their woman is a must" they feel it's optional,to be very honest a woman is like a baby,that's why some women will be flogged and still go back to the guy after the whole beating, sha let me thief this
I hope you don't want your uncle to see you as a foool or a poo brain dear if so you better not send such thing to any man with functional brain.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things You'll Get When You Dont Take Care Of Your Woman by GodsLastBorn: 6:49pm On Feb 23, 2017
rosalieene:

Can you read to understand or ask questions rather than judging him that he naturally Hayes women, for you to use that world "naturally hate women" it says that you're not enlightened. Why? because no male can "naturally" hate women, came into the world and hates his mom? girl are you freaking kidding me?! omg

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things You'll Get When You Dont Take Care Of Your Woman by lielbree: 6:52pm On Feb 23, 2017
GodsLastBorn:
Here we go again, pls spare me your emotional rants. The Op never typed anything about the man maltreating his wife rather negligence is what she's talking about. Let me tell you something when it comes to relationships there is no balance rather compromise, support and other things makes it work not balance. The other person supports his or her partner where they are incompetent or lack something. A man that can't cook for shitt his wife helps him out and ensure he has prepared meal to eat and for a wife that is not educated or tech savvy, the husband helps her out. Its all about loving, complimenting, supporting and more good stuff OUT OF LOVE. Its not a biz of if I give you A and you don't give me B I'm going to disrespect you because the reason I'm giving you An is because I want B, WTF?! if a lady can't do shitt for me out of love and vice versa then you better tell me how much your pussi is so that we don't fool each other. Give out of love and not out of expectations.

This is the hypocrisy about men that drives me crazy. When you marry and give your wife money , don't u expect to come back home to a nicely cooked meal?
Why should a woman not expect to be treated well by her husband if she keeps up with her own side?
So u want to live like the devil and expect to come back to mother Theresa

Good luck with that!

I've been married for 11year
What u give is what u get!

Yes compromise may come in for the sake of forgiveness but a mistake CANNOT be perpetual and expect the other party to remain the same.
Re: 5 Things You'll Get When You Dont Take Care Of Your Woman by popefuse(m): 6:53pm On Feb 23, 2017
U dont av to tell me i know this b4 lobatan
Re: 5 Things You'll Get When You Dont Take Care Of Your Woman by Odunharry(m): 6:53pm On Feb 23, 2017
pocohantas:
Wehdone Sir. Men are angels... grin
Lmao. Read d last sentence again.
Re: 5 Things You'll Get When You Dont Take Care Of Your Woman by rosalieene(f): 6:54pm On Feb 23, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

Hey, little kid

lipsrsealed

undecided you dare insult God

Re: 5 Things You'll Get When You Dont Take Care Of Your Woman by Odunharry(m): 6:54pm On Feb 23, 2017
rosalieene:
Y would i hate women when i have you??
Re: 5 Things You'll Get When You Dont Take Care Of Your Woman by GodsLastBorn: 6:56pm On Feb 23, 2017
lielbree:
Short and simple. Anything u give a woman she multiples.

You give her house it multiples into a home

Give her sperm it multiples into a human

So if u give her crap be ready for a whole lot of shìt!

Happy wife, happy life!
That last line about "happy wife happy life" is why I find marriage funny, I don't and won't let my happiness be in someone's control. Someone can be an extra but being in charge of my happiness? hahahaha hell no!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is My Girlfriend Cheating? / Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users / See The Replies A Man Got After Advising Men Against Marrying Women Above 30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.