Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

5 Things You'll Get When You Dont Take Care Of Your Woman - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Things You'll Get When You Dont Take Care Of Your Woman (36979 Views)

The Truth Is Your Woman Talks About Your Performances In Bed With Her Friends / Lady Blasts Slay Queens Who Only Take Care Of Their Faces, Leaving Their Vaginas / "Nothing Wrong In Dating A Married Man If He Takes Care Of His Family" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Things You'll Get When You Dont Take Care Of Your Woman by lielbree: 9:48pm On Feb 23, 2017
GodsLastBorn:
No you're the one that really needs overhaul dear, you got it twisted and for you to say you've been in marriage for 11years?! 11!? and you emit this mentality? Read your line again " If you want a woman to treat you well , treat her well first!" FIRST! before you treat your husband well he must treat you well FIRST hahahahahaa well it takes more than age, beard and a d**k to be a MAN.
You are trying to justify why another person should be in charge of my happiness because she's my wife and the two of us are one right? some people have had appendix did they leave it to burst in their stomach because its part of their body?! hell no, if any part of your body will negatively impact on you or affect your health, physically, mentally or emotionally you need to treat the sickness or get rid of it. If a doctor tells you that you have to leave the appendix in your stomach because its part of you and you need to be happy only when the appendix ceases to pain you won't you tell the doctor that he is stark raving mad?! won't that be a very foolish idea?
My happiness in the hands of another human being?! hahahahahaa

You are divorced before you're even married... image comparing you spouse to an appendix, that's sad.

I wonder what has made you have such a bitter and grim look at marriage.

Marriage can be great you know... my husband takes words out of my mouth like he knows what I'm thinking. Most times I don't ask what he what's to eat , I just prepare something and it happens to be what he had been craving.
Through our 11years we have had ups and downs.
We lost our last child, it was the hardest time. My husband was at work and came home in the afternoon which is very unusual, at the time I was suicidal.... he said something told him I was not ok! Wow!

He is the ying to my yang. We have no secrets. Everything I own belongs to him and everything he owns belongs to me.
Sometimes we have misunderstandings but never malice or knowingly want to hurt each other. When he is happy, I'm happy and vice versa

Like I said I don't know why your out look on marriage is so grim but I can tell this, YOU CAN'T PUT A PRICE TAG ON A GOOD MARRIAGE.
EVERY MARRIAGE CAN WORK PROVIDED BOTH PARTIES PLAY THEIR PART.

good night.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Things You'll Get When You Dont Take Care Of Your Woman by vannessa7(f): 10:21pm On Feb 23, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

Shut your dirty Nigerian ass up

Loneliness and loveless ??

You dirty ass needs to leave Nigeria and travel all around the world so you would stop being a dumb goat

They are all over New York walking around and they don't have any wife or relatives and they are happier than your hungry hopeless ass

How old are you ??

This is why i don't talk to little girls

So married men live longer than unmarried men ??

You're the dumbest person on earth

little children everywhere, its obvious you are an ignoramus mediocre without any interest in knowledge. you are not worth it.
Re: 5 Things You'll Get When You Dont Take Care Of Your Woman by DanielGb(m): 10:23pm On Feb 23, 2017
are there not other good things a woman is good for than sex? why the sexual hype.
Re: 5 Things You'll Get When You Dont Take Care Of Your Woman by GodsLastBorn: 10:30pm On Feb 23, 2017
lielbree:

You are divorced before you're even married... image comparing you spouse to an appendix, that's sad.

I wonder what has made you have such a bitter and grim look at marriage.

Marriage can be great you know... my husband takes words out of my mouth like he knows what I'm thinking. Most times I don't ask what he what's to eat , I just prepare something and it happens to be what he had been craving.
Through our 11years we have had ups and downs.
We lost our last child, it was the hardest time. My husband was at work and came home in the afternoon which is very unusual, at the time I was suicidal.... he said something told him I was not ok! Wow!

He is the ying to my yang. We have no secrets. Everything I own belongs to him and everything he owns belongs to me.
Sometimes we have misunderstandings but never malice or knowingly want to hurt each other. When he is happy, I'm happy and vice versa

Like I said I don't know why your out look on marriage is so grim but I can tell this, YOU CAN'T PUT A PRICE TAG ON A GOOD MARRIAGE.
EVERY MARRIAGE CAN WORK PROVIDED BOTH PARTIES PLAY THEIR PART.

good night.
Lol my dear I'm not yet married, the appendix comparison is not literal but the representation of accepting harmful things and unconsciously encouraging it because its a part of you which is a big no no for me, I despise sentiments a lot be it whoever is involved. I appreciate good marriage with reasonable parties and unselfish wives that thinks everything should revolve around them. If a wife is a good one a sensible man will recognize that and will make her his world willingly not because that's how they woman wants it but cos she deserves it, earned it & treats her hubby how she wants to be treated & vice versa.
I love love, I like marriage but I can't stand the concept of most marriages nowadays where after 1year the man is out chasing tails and the wife has a side guy that lashes her & the both pretend to each other that's why I'm taking my time to observe, test and to know the part of a chick that she doesn't want me to know before I can engage her you know, really knowing someone.
If you're saying it how it is the God bless you and your family more, I respect this " YOU CAN'T PUT A PRICE TAG ON A GOOD MARRIAGE. EVERY MARRIAGE CAN WORK PROVIDED BOTH PARTIES PLAY THEIR PART" especially that both parties playing their parts is the real deal. If everyone is to play their parts very well the whole world will be awesome, I respect that. Thanks for clarification and remain blessed. I apologize if I erred.

1 Like

Re: 5 Things You'll Get When You Dont Take Care Of Your Woman by vannessa7(f): 10:43pm On Feb 23, 2017
GodsLastBorn:
wow, just wow. So success is determined by marriage status?! being productive and having an awesome career depends on marriage status?! pls stop telling people that you're dumb I plead with you, just stop. Success and all those you mentioned are determined by hard work, smart work, preparations, foresight, taking risks, grabbing opportunities, making the best out of whatever and many more but marriage status or being single has absolutely nothing to do with it. Why are some married people broke or unsuccessful? is theirs not marriage or they are just fcking and making babies out of wedlock? stop making the world think that Nigerian girls are unimaginably stupidd.

only the likes of you with zero IQ would think what you wrote up there makes any sense. Google is your friend, check out those researches, even in your befuddled state you can remember that you felt better, more energetic and performed better in school when you had an healthy meal and a loving home to come back to. ask children from broken home to know the difference. a good home is not the only criteria for success in your vocation but its very crucial, thus the sharing of properties between divorcing couples even when the wife never did a days job during the marriage. get educated.
Re: 5 Things You'll Get When You Dont Take Care Of Your Woman by lilstino(m): 10:45pm On Feb 23, 2017
Hmm. No be lie
Re: 5 Things You'll Get When You Dont Take Care Of Your Woman by chibuzorAbia: 10:53pm On Feb 23, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

Hey, little kid

What drugs are you on ?? Stupidity pills ??

You must be a 15 years old little boy who still lives with his parents and watch cartoons

You can never ever, i repeat, you can never ever satisfy or please any woman (exception of our mothers)

1. Have you heard of electric washer and dryer ?? They're sold for $1,500, i can buy 20 of them

2. Sex starved ?? I can get an olosho for $300 on Craigslist
Go to Allen avenue, Ikeja, Olosho full there
Have you heard of Vaseline ??

3. If i don't take care of my woman, someone else would ?? She would leave me for another man ?? Be my guest, you can take that liability off my house and take care of her, i don't give a running fucck

4. She will not cook for me ?? What are all these Chinese restaurants and McDonald's for ?? Anyways, 90% of women in this our generation can't even cook indomie

5. Prayers ?? Prayers are for those who believe in an imaginary God who sits in the sky and would punish you if you don't worship him.
Bullshit, you have been praying all your life but you don't even have $3,000 in your bank account, keep deceiving yourself

This is the dumbest thing I've ever read

Simply the BEST!!!!

1 Like

Re: 5 Things You'll Get When You Dont Take Care Of Your Woman by chibuzorAbia: 10:56pm On Feb 23, 2017
vannessa7:

loveless and lonely old age loading, that is if you get there, researchers have discovered that married men live longer lives than single men, they are more productive and many reach their career peak due to the care, support and nurturing of their wives the reverse is the case for women unfortunately, married women die younger than those that choose to remain single, does not apply to me though, i will rather pull out before getting to that level, loving and taking care of a woman is loving yourself ,

Nonsense! I know a lot of married men who went to an early grave because of their "loving" wife. Emotional crap!

1 Like

Re: 5 Things You'll Get When You Dont Take Care Of Your Woman by sekem: 10:59pm On Feb 23, 2017
vannessa7:

loveless and lonely old age loading, that is if you get there, researchers have discovered that married men live longer lives than single men, they are more productive and many reach their career peak due to the care, support and nurturing of their wives the reverse is the case for women unfortunately, married women die younger than those that choose to remain single, does not apply to me though, i will rather pull out before getting to that level, loving and taking care of a woman is loving yourself ,

My friend will you stop spewing rubbish there okay!?

Which research is that!?

Was the research carried out by you!?

Dumb girls looking for someone to dump their liabilities upon all in the name of marriage

Marriage my foot

I'd rather live a short happy life than stay married for a long time to a dolt who wants me to believe that taking care of her frivolities is what makes me happy as a man

Abeg go an' sell that your idea to your maga not me angry

1 Like

Re: 5 Things You'll Get When You Dont Take Care Of Your Woman by GodsLastBorn: 11:02pm On Feb 23, 2017
vannessa7:

only the likes of you with zero IQ would think what you wrote up there makes any sense. Google is your friend, check out those researches, even in your befuddled state you can remember that you felt better, more energetic and performed better in school when you had an healthy meal and a loving home to come back to. ask children from broken home to know the difference. a good home is not the only criteria for success in your vocation but its very crucial, thus the sharing of properties between divorcing couples even when the wife never did a days job during the marriage. get educated.
:-)
Here goes another dingbatttt
1. Are we talking about kids that are yet to develop mentally, emotionally and other things or is the issue on whether marriage is a criterion for success for single guys?
2. Do you know how many successful people out there from a broken home?
3. So a single guy can't have a wonderful home, home cooked meal (which many girls are willing to prepare in the quest of displaying their culinary skills/selling point to an eligible bachelor), peaceful home that will aid them in succeeding unless the marry? your stupidityy here is mind buggling.
4. From your porous brain married people have more success due to nothing but the fact that they got married?
Until you crawl out of that cave you're in, get exposed or travel to a 1st world country your warped reasoning will still be at the mercy of the cobwebs.
Pls try to dust that antique you call your brain or go ahead to show the world how dumb you can be after all its a free world hun ;-).
Well sorry I shouldn't have expected more from a feather brain that made a statement like " taking care of a woman is loving yourself " hahahahahaha thanks for the laughter though, an unapologetic freeloader.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Things You'll Get When You Dont Take Care Of Your Woman by chibuzorAbia: 11:06pm On Feb 23, 2017
rosalieene:

There is no point replying a lunatic like you.
Berra go for check up to know if you are pschologically and mentally OK before you'd start pulling off your clothes on the street.
#MyOneCentAdvise

You are the fool. Travel out of that shithole called Naija and see the world.

1 Like

Re: 5 Things You'll Get When You Dont Take Care Of Your Woman by GodsLastBorn: 11:07pm On Feb 23, 2017
funmisticqueen:

from what you said, you are either a Bleep boy, a broke ass, a time waster or an immature fool
its bedtime dear, you know early to bed early to rise. This is not barney OK?

1 Like

Re: 5 Things You'll Get When You Dont Take Care Of Your Woman by GodsLastBorn: 11:13pm On Feb 23, 2017
DanielGb:
are there not other good things a woman is good for than sex? why the sexual hype.
When its the only thing one can offer, its their ace they have no other option but to value the only resource that they can offer. Not knowing that a woman or man ain't shitt if the only thing they have to offer is sex, we owe it to ourselves to bring more to the table. Some ladies have a lot to offer but most don't.

1 Like

Re: 5 Things You'll Get When You Dont Take Care Of Your Woman by Superman7: 11:41pm On Feb 23, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

Hey, little kid

What drugs are you on ?? Stupidity pills ??

You must be a 15 years old little boy who still lives with his parents and watch cartoons

You can never ever, i repeat, you can never ever satisfy or please any woman (exception of our mothers)

1. Have you heard of electric washer and dryer ?? They're sold for $1,500, i can buy 20 of them

2. Sex starved ?? I can get an olosho for $300 on Craigslist
Go to Allen avenue, Ikeja, Olosho full there
Have you heard of Vaseline ??

3. If i don't take care of my woman, someone else would ?? She would leave me for another man ?? Be my guest, you can take that liability off my house and take care of her, i don't give a running fucck

4. She will not cook for me ?? What are all these Chinese restaurants and McDonald's for ?? Anyways, 90% of women in this our generation can't even cook indomie

5. Prayers ?? Prayers are for those who believe in an imaginary God who sits in the sky and would punish you if you don't worship him.
Bullshit, you have been praying all your life but you don't even have $3,000 in your bank account, keep deceiving yourself

This is the dumbest thing I've ever read

Even if you are an atheist, won't you practice it with sense?
Re: 5 Things You'll Get When You Dont Take Care Of Your Woman by Fearcom(m): 12:05am On Feb 24, 2017
GodsLastBorn:
Brotherly if I were to think about that "my woman is my #1 priority" in this life and world that I came into?!?! I was left speechless, the level of their selfishness is fascinating. I dumped an ex that wanted me to make her #1 in everything I do. In a world with hundreds of countries, beautiful islands, mind blowing culture not to even talk about the people that brought me here or siblings that I share the same blood with you want me your bf to make you #1/priority?! why? can any lady tell me why?

I Wonder oh!

1 Like

Re: 5 Things You'll Get When You Dont Take Care Of Your Woman by loswhite(m): 1:00am On Feb 24, 2017
ToriBlue:
6) She will leave you for another man.
even when you take care of her she will still leave u if she wants....lol you ppl are never satisfied so no need to bother abt that . soldier come soldier go no time

1 Like

Re: 5 Things You'll Get When You Dont Take Care Of Your Woman by loswhite(m): 1:25am On Feb 24, 2017
vannessa7:

research done in your bedroom right?

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things You'll Get When You Dont Take Care Of Your Woman by ojlifa: 2:33am On Feb 24, 2017
1) washing machine dey,not needed
2)babe plenty outside not necessary
3)woman always like claiming priority while to her ,her family comes first then man need to find a spot
4)mama put dey thank God for her and trust me she go prepare the food well
5)religious leaders dey for higher, plus the man still get mama....
6) you never mention anything important

Freak101:
A lot of men actually love to care and provide for their spouses and a lot of them don't care..now this is a thread for the ones that don't care, let me tell ya what you'll get when you refuse to takecare of your girl,woman or whatever you call them grin

1.You Get To Wash Your Clothes Yourself .---There's one woman in my street that does my laundry and my brother's but we pay her so yeah she does it well,but sha today,as I was passing by in front of their house,I saw her husband washing his clothes by himself,and news got to me that he doesn't give her money,e fit be recession sha,but that's number one. tongue

2. You'll be sex starved ..it's okay to be sex starved in day-time, like you can go out to sleep with someone else or something, but midnight sex starving!!you'll just die of konji,especially when you're married to her and you cannot rape her,because it's against the law of our land.

3.Your woman is your priority,to be honest if you don't do it someone else will ----So one day,I was at Ikeja,and a woman came to buy a juice blender from 3chub with a man(she already got it self)so after shopping for the syinix juice blender that they bought and she was about to enter the guy's car and then her husband or fiancée (they both look old,so it can't be her boyfriend) ,he just rushed to the venue,maybe someone gave him the info that his wife is there or something, he rushed to the place and double crossed her,and with all the whole thing that sha happened,like the way tbey were talking the girl already told him to get her the juice blender for 30k that she wants to be using it at the office because they all buy fruit juice everyday there at #1000,so she wants to do it by herself instead of buying the 1k own,but her MAN didn't answer her so the other guy that got it for her but its good for her MAN because the guy is her cousin,and its a good thing that her MAN knows the COUSIN so it was quickly resolved, because the COUSIN was inside paying and she was outside with the package waiting for him before the MAN showed up. As I was saying,if you don't treat her right,someone else will do it.

4.She won't prepare your meal for you with all enthusiasm.
grin this is funny though,but true!!If your woman cook for you with all her power you'll enjoy it than the one she cooked with pity,Shell probably not include fish to your the food because she's not happy with you,although you're the bread winner of the house,it doesn't matter anyway,if you want to show yourself,goto the kitchen and cook grin and most guys cannot cook,like 95% of you people cannot cook,and you people are lazy too,so treat your woman right so She'll assist you.

5. Prayers wink who doesn't like prayers?? Don't you just love it when your business is flowing well and life is cool with you in your home with your family??your mother used to be the prayer warrior,but now that you're married,your wife will take over the position,if you make her happy she'll willingly pray for you with all her heart.

So all the men in the house,I beg you to take care of your woman as a woman that's in her matrimonial home and not happy is not different from a toddler that's with her mother and isn't happy.. If you've been harsh on your wife on some reasons best known to the two of you,please have a re-think and let your ego go and settle this with her calmly, woman are sweet you know kiss

I hope this helps someone's marriage today,you can copy and paste this on your WhatsApp,if you find this interesting and useful.

Shalom!

1 Like

Re: 5 Things You'll Get When You Dont Take Care Of Your Woman by opribo(m): 6:30am On Feb 24, 2017
Who cares, women are unavoidable trouble.

1 Like

Re: 5 Things You'll Get When You Dont Take Care Of Your Woman by Odunharry(m): 8:03am On Feb 24, 2017
GodsLastBorn:
Lol whenever most of them get emotional their reasoning, sight and a lot more becomes clouded. How in the effing world does "women are masters of deception than men" make men saints?! how?! To read and understand is a wonderful skill to possess.
Lmao.. don't really have time to argue with her.. it won't end.
Re: 5 Things You'll Get When You Dont Take Care Of Your Woman by Dmayor7(m): 8:44am On Feb 24, 2017
Please, I am looking for a blogger or wannabe blogger with a flair for fashion and dating topics.

I have a wonderful and well designed website which you can take as your own and start blogging on.

I am a web designer and tech blogger but will like to collaborate with you and make something great out of this.

I already have some secret techniques and working tips we will follow and in no time start getting results.

Contact me now for more details via : darlingtonokafor@gmail.com - 08175765974.
Re: 5 Things You'll Get When You Dont Take Care Of Your Woman by owxy22(m): 9:07am On Feb 24, 2017
2. You'll be sex starved ..it's okay to be sex starved in day-time,
like you can go out to sleep with someone else or something, but
midnight sex starving!!you'll just die of konji,especially when
you're married to her and you cannot rape her,because it's against
the law of our land.

raping of ur own wife na case? if she sex starve you then chase her out to the man that will have her time in this busy bihari regime
Re: 5 Things You'll Get When You Dont Take Care Of Your Woman by rosalieene(f): 9:10am On Feb 24, 2017
chibuzorAbia:

You are the fool. Travel out of that shithole called Naija and see the world.
Fake attention seeking niqqa spotted.
shut dah Fvck up!
how does your comment relate to the OP's thread!
You need to grow sense.

(Phone ringing)...
Excuse me it's your
village, they want
their i.diot back
Re: 5 Things You'll Get When You Dont Take Care Of Your Woman by streetzdreamz(m): 9:28am On Feb 24, 2017
GodsLastBorn:
Can you read to understand or ask questions rather than judging him that he naturally Hayes women, for you to use that world "naturally hate women" it says that you're not enlightened. Why? because no male can "naturally" hate women, came into the world and hates his mom? girl are you freaking kidding me?! omg
ever heard this word "misogynist" it comes naturally for me, with no efforts at all.......@topic nice points but human wants are insatiable, anything bothering on relationships should just be left at pleasing both parties, know what your partner wants and try to fill that vacuum, most of this tips don't work out there.
Re: 5 Things You'll Get When You Dont Take Care Of Your Woman by Psoul(m): 9:36am On Feb 24, 2017
So buying expensive things beyond what ur income can carry is what u call "Taking Care of Your Girl"?
Re: 5 Things You'll Get When You Dont Take Care Of Your Woman by DanielGb(m): 10:52am On Feb 24, 2017
GodsLastBorn:
When its the only thing one can offer, its their ace they have no other option but to value the only resource that they can offer. Not knowing that a woman or man ain't shitt if the only thing they have to offer is sex, we owe it to ourselves to bring more to the table. Some ladies have a lot to offer but most don't.

Sex! the only valuable resource a lady can offer. that's a big lie. Me and you need to stop thinking with our diiiick. This is why ladies take us as vulnerable. they know the biological weakness of man.

Do you know there biological weakness?

Men keep falling out of glory this present day. Ladies keep toping in everything and we are happy.

I mean, rather thinking and deciding with out diiiick. Why don't we use our head. Let's get to know this females and look at what they can do and offer.

The downfall of the generation of man is sex. We should stop hyping it. They should stop seeing it as if they are doing men a favour. Rather, let see it as normal thing. No big deal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Things You'll Get When You Dont Take Care Of Your Woman by Sierusvirus(m): 2:34pm On Feb 24, 2017
Freak101:
A lot of men actually love to care and provide for their spouses and a lot of them don't care..now this is a thread for the ones that don't care, let me tell ya what you'll get when you refuse to takecare of your girl,woman or whatever you call them grin

1.You Get To Wash Your Clothes Yourself .---There's one woman in my street that does my laundry and my brother's but we pay her so yeah she does it well,but sha today,as I was passing by in front of their house,I saw her husband washing his clothes by himself,and news got to me that he doesn't give her money,e fit be recession sha,but that's number one. tongue

2. You'll be sex starved ..it's okay to be sex starved in day-time, like you can go out to sleep with someone else or something, but midnight sex starving!!you'll just die of konji,especially when you're married to her and you cannot rape her,because it's against the law of our land.

3.Your woman is your priority,to be honest if you don't do it someone else will ----So one day,I was at Ikeja,and a woman came to buy a juice blender from 3chub with a man(she already got it self)so after shopping for the syinix juice blender that they bought and she was about to enter the guy's car and then her husband or fiancée (they both look old,so it can't be her boyfriend) ,he just rushed to the venue,maybe someone gave him the info that his wife is there or something, he rushed to the place and double crossed her,and with all the whole thing that sha happened,like the way tbey were talking the girl already told him to get her the juice blender for 30k that she wants to be using it at the office because they all buy fruit juice everyday there at #1000,so she wants to do it by herself instead of buying the 1k own,but her MAN didn't answer her so the other guy that got it for her but its good for her MAN because the guy is her cousin,and its a good thing that her MAN knows the COUSIN so it was quickly resolved, because the COUSIN was inside paying and she was outside with the package waiting for him before the MAN showed up. As I was saying,if you don't treat her right,someone else will do it.

4.She won't prepare your meal for you with all enthusiasm.
grin this is funny though,but true!!If your woman cook for you with all her power you'll enjoy it than the one she cooked with pity,Shell probably not include fish to your the food because she's not happy with you,although you're the bread winner of the house,it doesn't matter anyway,if you want to show yourself,goto the kitchen and cook grin and most guys cannot cook,like 95% of you people cannot cook,and you people are lazy too,so treat your woman right so She'll assist you.

5. Prayers wink who doesn't like prayers?? Don't you just love it when your business is flowing well and life is cool with you in your home with your family??your mother used to be the prayer warrior,but now that you're married,your wife will take over the position,if you make her happy she'll willingly pray for you with all her heart.

So all the men in the house,I beg you to take care of your woman as a woman that's in her matrimonial home and not happy is not different from a toddler that's with her mother and isn't happy.. If you've been harsh on your wife on some reasons best known to the two of you,please have a re-think and let your ego go and settle this with her calmly, woman are sweet you know kiss

I hope this helps someone's marriage today,you can copy and paste this on your WhatsApp,if you find this interesting and useful.

Shalom!

I think from your list, if not lazy as a man you can handle it very well , for the sex, it shouldn't make the at all cos she is also starving herself and she needs it like the man does 2.
The important thing is that both should care for themselves, it shouldn't be one sided at all. ( if u want to be sincere)
Re: 5 Things You'll Get When You Dont Take Care Of Your Woman by chibuzorAbia: 7:50am On Feb 25, 2017
rosalieene:

Fake attention seeking niqqa spotted.
shut dah Fvck up!
how does your comment relate to the OP's thread!
You need to grow sense.

(Phone ringing)...
Excuse me it's your
village, they want
their i.diot back

Ode! Omo Igbo!

You think everybody comes from the village like you isi-flat.
Re: 5 Things You'll Get When You Dont Take Care Of Your Woman by TohKunBoh: 9:15pm On Feb 26, 2017
Op I disagree with you o angry how can you praise girls laidiz?
Re: 5 Things You'll Get When You Dont Take Care Of Your Woman by TohKunBoh: 9:17pm On Feb 26, 2017
I usually see those syinix people everywhere,are they the same with this photoo?I took the pix around last year and I haven't had time to use it to get answers

Re: 5 Things You'll Get When You Dont Take Care Of Your Woman by GodsLastBorn: 2:47pm On Mar 29, 2017
DanielGb:

Sex! the only valuable resource a lady can offer. that's a big lie. Me and you need to stop thinking with our diiiick. This is why ladies take us as vulnerable. they know the biological weakness of man.

Do you know there biological weakness?

Men keep falling out of glory this present day. Ladies keep toping in everything and we are happy.

I mean, rather thinking and deciding with out diiiick. Why don't we use our head. Let's get to know this females and look at what they can do and offer.

The downfall of the generation of man is sex. We should stop hyping it. They should stop seeing it as if they are doing men a favour. Rather, let see it as normal thing. No big deal.
That you think with your dickk doesnt mean i do too bro, the brain ascertains for me before the dickk is sent on a mission to infiltrate punni, abide by the laws in order to enjoy and successfully carry out the goals and return safely.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is My Girlfriend Cheating? / Do You Think I've Got A Chance With Him? / See The Replies A Man Got After Advising Men Against Marrying Women Above 30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.