Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,811 members, 7,806,277 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

Why Nigeria Must Listen To Rivers State – Wike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Nigeria Must Listen To Rivers State – Wike (17568 Views)

"Buhari’s Visit To Rivers State Will Not Resurrect Dead APC" - Wike / Buhari: "Ojukwu Visited Me In 2003 & We Agreed That Nigeria Must Remain One" / Ortom/Wike Feud: Rivers PDP Chairman Invites Ortom To Rivers For Project Tour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Nigeria Must Listen To Rivers State – Wike by sbashir10(m): 7:53pm On Feb 23, 2017
Listen to this ganja man?
I am not getting something
Re: Why Nigeria Must Listen To Rivers State – Wike by Built2last: 7:53pm On Feb 23, 2017
Ok
Re: Why Nigeria Must Listen To Rivers State – Wike by otokx(m): 7:55pm On Feb 23, 2017
Governor WIKE please save us from the black soot.
Re: Why Nigeria Must Listen To Rivers State – Wike by melejo(m): 7:57pm On Feb 23, 2017
sarrki:
Mr nyesom I agree you are working in terms of infrastructure . I commend you for that.

We are not listening to anyone come 2019

We will go for the best candidate

Looters and enemies of state will not rule us again
Where were you hiding all this while? They have been bashing your father in the Lord PMB. Just try and go through the topic "too seek to rule and too greedy to resign" I will come back and view your comment
Re: Why Nigeria Must Listen To Rivers State – Wike by DonCortino: 7:58pm On Feb 23, 2017
They know na, thats why they want to win d state by all means.
Re: Why Nigeria Must Listen To Rivers State – Wike by AteQi(m): 7:58pm On Feb 23, 2017
cool
Re: Why Nigeria Must Listen To Rivers State – Wike by sureheaven(m): 7:59pm On Feb 23, 2017
Not everybody is interested in thuggery.......
Re: Why Nigeria Must Listen To Rivers State – Wike by clickwtB(m): 8:13pm On Feb 23, 2017
Re: Why Nigeria Must Listen To Rivers State – Wike by agbangam: 8:15pm On Feb 23, 2017
vanbonattel:

Actually the man has passed the stage of ruling a set of ingrates who chose to mortgage their future than enjoy stability.

He went out on a high, and will forever be remembered as a man of peace and prosperity.

Live with that.

**Ingrates** U must be a big muuuumu for using dat word. I am from ND but GEJ was a huge mistake. May our gud God never allow us encounter such a criminal minded govt in dis Nation again.
Re: Why Nigeria Must Listen To Rivers State – Wike by highness25(m): 8:52pm On Feb 23, 2017
sarrki:

http://dailypost.ng/2017/02/23/nigeria-must-listen-governor-wike/
who do you want to listen to you? Nigeria is not one, its problem started from the 1914 amalgamation. This Wicke hardly read
Re: Why Nigeria Must Listen To Rivers State – Wike by nengibo: 8:58pm On Feb 23, 2017
omenkaLives:
I'd rather go listen to the moans of two cockroaches having sex than listen to this garulous tout.

Spits.
What a fetish
Re: Why Nigeria Must Listen To Rivers State – Wike by highness25(m): 9:01pm On Feb 23, 2017
agbangam:

**Ingrates** U must be a big muuuumu for using dat word. I am from ND but GEJ was a huge mistake. May our gud God never allow us encounter such a criminal minded govt in dis Nation again.
could you imagine that GEJ was president for six good years and he didn't commission a single project in his state? The truth must be told, I'm frm ND buh in a situation where someone is not doing the right thing your not my brother
Re: Why Nigeria Must Listen To Rivers State – Wike by basilo102: 9:16pm On Feb 23, 2017
This Wike is a classless tout.
Re: Why Nigeria Must Listen To Rivers State – Wike by tempel(m): 9:32pm On Feb 23, 2017
If everyone inducted of corruption should resign then buhari should resign too for bribing a judge
Re: Why Nigeria Must Listen To Rivers State – Wike by Lordsocrates: 9:54pm On Feb 23, 2017
so what does Akwa Ibom say ? thugnor..
Re: Why Nigeria Must Listen To Rivers State – Wike by lailo: 10:01pm On Feb 23, 2017
that statement shows that he is one of the sponsors of militancy against Nigeria from ND
Re: Why Nigeria Must Listen To Rivers State – Wike by ofwest47(m): 10:44pm On Feb 23, 2017
If you don't listen to him wicked Wike you may be in for trouble that what he is saying
Re: Why Nigeria Must Listen To Rivers State – Wike by Wiz3t: 11:11pm On Feb 23, 2017
Ahmadgani:
Did you resign when a leaked audio indict you. Nigerian politician have lost their value like the rainbow that lost it color.

You are correct
Re: Why Nigeria Must Listen To Rivers State – Wike by badman007(m): 2:43am On Feb 24, 2017
sarrki:

Nigeria is one entity

Anyone trying to divide it will be treated as enemy of the state

Tell that to TY Danjuma, Atiku and the rest who have personalised our resources. We'd have no problem if we all benefit collectively. You have a share too.

1 Like

Re: Why Nigeria Must Listen To Rivers State – Wike by Nobody: 4:54am On Feb 24, 2017
vanbonattel:

Are they working on your head to install zombie360 app? cheesy

Zombie 360 Apocalypse grin grin
Re: Why Nigeria Must Listen To Rivers State – Wike by Nobody: 7:34am On Feb 24, 2017
So you saw that video too...lmao
vanbonattel:

"The oil in the Niger Delta belongs to Jigawa state"

Is that divisive? Yet you cheered grin

Hypocristus cheesy
Re: Why Nigeria Must Listen To Rivers State – Wike by Nobody: 7:35am On Feb 24, 2017
you mean the 95 year old herdman who went to London for treatment?
sarrki:

We can never be ruled by the bowler hat man that ruined our economy live with that

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osita Okechukwu: Osinbajo Backing South-West For 2023, Wake-up Call To Ndigbo / 36 State Governors Meet In Abuja Over Bailout Fund Repayment (photos) / We Are Not Ready To Go To War — Yoruba Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.