Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

Why Do Ladies Act This Way? - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Why Do Ladies Act This Way? (448 Views)

Nollywood Actress Chioma Nwaoha Is The Next Big Act (ot Photos) / OH! See The Dangerous Scene This Nollywood Actress Was Made To Act (photos) / The Ladies Act "New Face" Peagentry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Act This Way? by tellymoore: 4:01pm On Feb 23, 2017
After visiting those I needed to visit at ladies' village popularly called maintenance (an area where we have the most expensive hostels per bed space) at Obafemi Awolowo University.

I left the place precisely 9:15pm, so I had no choice but to board a cab back to campus.
I got to campus gate, got into a cab and sat at the front with a lady. Here, two people will have to sit at the front while four people would sit at the back. I was tempted to speak to the lady I sat beside, though I pretended to be very busy with my phone even if i was and I noticed she was watching me working on my phone. Until we got down at the last Bus stop, I still did not even say 'hi' yet inside of me, I strongly felt I needed to speak with her.

While we were on the journey, she made a call and from it I could deduce that she stays on campus and was not on campus to read or do something else just like me, but I didn't know the particular hostel. Could it be Mozambique? I imagined!!! But that would be far if i eventually speak with her and we end up walking together. Although i was going to the Post Graduate hall which is not far away from Mozambique but I could not imagine myself again to be at Anglo-Moz, standing with a lady at that time.

What do I do?
I need to buy bread to eat that night once I get to my department, and I guess she wanted to get something also, do I use that opportunity,? Went to the customer unfriendly shop at our Student Union Building and at the end, I did not buy bread, neither did I speak with her...

While I was thinking of the next strategy, she went to get airtime while I used that opportunity to speak to someone I never knew for the first time, so once am done, I could easily meet this lady and speak with her. My discussion with this new person was nothing than have you heard about Tellymoore!!!

The discussion was in less than 60seconds because the fellow was not even paying attention and in a hurry, and my target had not left. Before I could blink my eye again, this lady left and probably the next place was to her hostel. I wanted to be sure so I stood still until I could not even see the shadow of her shadow again. In my mind, I gave up that she had gone jare, I would meet someone else... Still, I didn't know why I was just disturbed to speak with her.

I started my journey with my own 'leggediz Benz' to post graduate hall, I was walking fast for reasons best known to me until I saw this lady again trying to buy
something. I walked pass and tried to walk slowly until I saw a friend and we started talking before i saw this lady walk pass me. I had to suspend the discussion with the friend and started walking fast because this lady can walk fast ehn, like there was a pressure pump under her feet!

*deep breathe....finally I met her and I was like 'good evening...could you pleeeeaase spare me three minutes of your time? Before I could finish, she already replied me 'NO', told me that I could also spare her three minutes of my time and asked, are you a Christian? I said yes! And she said 'BYE...JESUS LOVES YOU, less than three minutes, so BYE'? For two seconds, I was lost...what was she thinking?? And I said 'Like do you know why I called you?

Reluctantly, we started walking and talking.
I could not believe this girl could even smile not to talk of laugh with the way she was forming strong girl...Sasha; I asked if she writes. I guess that was the exact reason I was following her and after her reply, I found this peace inside me and then told her what I intended to tell her and everyone I meet. This part one student, from the prestigious faculty of technology, department of food science and technology is a wonderful poet, story writer, intellectual critique...she is actually an awesome lady though annoying!!!

The three minutes extended to thirty minutes where we spoke on different things, most importantly academics and spiritual. No one needed to tell me that I had a successful day already because I had a Chance to speak positive and encourage someone. At that point, inside of me, I did not want to ask for her number and while I was thinking, she asked for my number and gave me hers.

Girls ehn...shake my head in honor!!!!

Source: http://www.tellymoore.com/2017/02/why-do-girls-act-this-way.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

NYPEP Southern Beach Tour / Western Influence On Africans (photo) / Its My Birthday And Am Inviting You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.