Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,367 members, 7,781,000 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:16 AM

Acting President Yemi Osinbajo In Surprise Muritala International Airport Visit - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Acting President Yemi Osinbajo In Surprise Muritala International Airport Visit (37338 Views)

Will Adejoke Orelope-Adefulire Replace Osinbajo In 2019 As VP? / Giant Tilapias, Huge Cows, Rice Pyramid & Others Shown To Osinbajo In Kebbi / Osinbajo Remains Acting President As I Continue My Rest - President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Acting President Yemi Osinbajo In Surprise Muritala International Airport Visit by opribo(m): 5:04pm On Feb 23, 2017
He is the man for the job no doubt pls and pls let that certificate-less almajiri cattle rearer just take a permanent sit in the UK we gladly donate him to the united kingdom since they are ok to hide him away since February 19.
What a monumental disaster that befell our blessed nation all because of Jagaban inordinate ambitions.

1 Like

Re: Acting President Yemi Osinbajo In Surprise Muritala International Airport Visit by Okwyjesus(m): 5:04pm On Feb 23, 2017
This Prof is showing full working. Am falling already for him.

2 Likes

Re: Acting President Yemi Osinbajo In Surprise Muritala International Airport Visit by Walelavender(m): 5:09pm On Feb 23, 2017
Impressive. PMB had good intentions. The strength and ingenuity lacking. PYO has both, why not allow him to run with the vision?

5 Likes

Re: Acting President Yemi Osinbajo In Surprise Muritala International Airport Visit by theway83: 5:12pm On Feb 23, 2017
continue your work ,The Lord is your strength.

1 Like

Re: Acting President Yemi Osinbajo In Surprise Muritala International Airport Visit by Kdon2: 5:14pm On Feb 23, 2017
Nnamdd1:
Acting President, Prof Yemi Osinbajo is currently on a surprise visit to Murtala Muhammed International International Airport visit.

Yemi Osinbajo surprise visit to the nation's busiest airport comes days after approving a 60 day reform plan to ease business in the country.

According to Yemi Osinbajo's media aide, Laolu Akande, Osinbajo is personally checking out toilets, carousels, immigration to see things for himself.

Yemi Osinbajo is VERY active. Kudos.

http://www.naijahelm.com/2017/02/acting-president-yemi-osinbajo-in.html?m=1

http://twitter.com/akandeoj/status/834782251325988864

Lalasticlala, Mynd44

This is the leadership nigeria really needs. Kudos mr vice president may God grant you more strength.

2 Likes

Re: Acting President Yemi Osinbajo In Surprise Muritala International Airport Visit by Jacks14: 5:16pm On Feb 23, 2017
legendsilver:
God bless Nigeria and scatter every Biafra and biafra, Amen.
walai........your comment swt pass sugar

1 Like

Re: Acting President Yemi Osinbajo In Surprise Muritala International Airport Visit by erico2k2(m): 5:18pm On Feb 23, 2017
cobadit:
What a true leader and leadership deeds he's showing.... I wish you become the president of this country right from now(not wishing Buhari death but an act of intelligent by stepping down for prof.)
As we voice support for this VP you will soon see certain group of individuals from a certain region will soon show thier true colour of hate

2 Likes

Re: Acting President Yemi Osinbajo In Surprise Muritala International Airport Visit by erico2k2(m): 5:20pm On Feb 23, 2017
Walelavender:
Impressive. PMB had good intentions. The strength and ingenuity lacking. PYO has both, why not allow him to run with the vision?
This has nothing to do with PMB it's the VP with a vision .
Re: Acting President Yemi Osinbajo In Surprise Muritala International Airport Visit by cobadit(m): 5:22pm On Feb 23, 2017
erico2k2:

As we voice support for this VP you will soon see certain group of individuals from a certain region will soon show thier true colour of hate
Then that means such people are not for betterment of this nation but for ethnicity
Re: Acting President Yemi Osinbajo In Surprise Muritala International Airport Visit by Nobody: 5:23pm On Feb 23, 2017
Y'all commending my able ag. President. We can vote him in as President come 2019...if there's still one Nigeria by then.
Re: Acting President Yemi Osinbajo In Surprise Muritala International Airport Visit by erico2k2(m): 5:25pm On Feb 23, 2017
cobadit:
Then that means such people are not for betterment of this nation but for ethnicity
Just wait if the VP continue like this for one month that group will bring ethnic and religious division . E go turn xtian Muslim yawa
Re: Acting President Yemi Osinbajo In Surprise Muritala International Airport Visit by cobadit(m): 5:31pm On Feb 23, 2017
erico2k2:

Just wait if the VP continue like this for one month that group will bring ethnic and religious division . E go turn xtian Muslim yawa
I hope you are not referring to people from the top of the geographical pole
Re: Acting President Yemi Osinbajo In Surprise Muritala International Airport Visit by eyinjuege: 5:37pm On Feb 23, 2017
AntiWailer:
Waooo.

See president .

I think the minimum requirements for Presidency should be Professor and the discipline must not be related to any animal. grin

I think seasoned lawyers make good presidents, there's always that rule of law mentality at the back of their minds, and they always think twice before doing anything or even not doing anything. E.g, they know they may go to prison tomorrow, and be at the mercy of those prisoners they've helped send to prison
Just my thoughts though.
But then again, the Nigerian mentality of corruption, and throwing bribes around to avoid prosecution gets into everyone at the end of the day.

1 Like

Re: Acting President Yemi Osinbajo In Surprise Muritala International Airport Visit by Nobody: 5:44pm On Feb 23, 2017
`

2 Likes

Re: Acting President Yemi Osinbajo In Surprise Muritala International Airport Visit by Austinoiz(m): 5:47pm On Feb 23, 2017
[quote author=harrysterol post=53989725] ur foolishness is very obvious, was it osinbanjo we elected as president?
We need him to come n do his job or resign if he is incapacitated.
Let us thank MTN for giving u free MB that's why u r displaying ur ignorance all over the cyber space [/quot

Your stupidity is quite resounding, dude. So the APC tick PMB ran with had nothing to do with Osibanjo abi.
Well, I think I should stop here cos its obvipus your hypocrisy is in its zenith...so no need trying to put a lost mind aright.
Seriously, I cut cap for your ignorance.
Re: Acting President Yemi Osinbajo In Surprise Muritala International Airport Visit by lereinter(m): 5:47pm On Feb 23, 2017
Admin401:

F**k Buhari.
f**k gej
Re: Acting President Yemi Osinbajo In Surprise Muritala International Airport Visit by Nobody: 5:48pm On Feb 23, 2017
lereinter:

f**k gej

Like i care about GEJ

2 Likes

Re: Acting President Yemi Osinbajo In Surprise Muritala International Airport Visit by Nobody: 5:50pm On Feb 23, 2017
allrightsir:

which is why the people need to back him. No amount of cabals scan stop the people if we are united, they are few, we are many. you'll be surprised they fear the masses more than you think. Why are they always talking about ethnic balancing, religious balancing etc...because of the people. not them, they don't care about such things!!!

Oh yes, There is strength in Numbers.
Re: Acting President Yemi Osinbajo In Surprise Muritala International Airport Visit by lereinter(m): 5:51pm On Feb 23, 2017
laolu said vp visit mm toilet
ok laolu when will acting president visit southern kaduna
maybe he should declare a state of emergency there
Re: Acting President Yemi Osinbajo In Surprise Muritala International Airport Visit by erico2k2(m): 5:52pm On Feb 23, 2017
cobadit:
I hope you are not referring to people from the top of the geographical pole
Nah U talk am Oo00oo shocked
Re: Acting President Yemi Osinbajo In Surprise Muritala International Airport Visit by harrysterol(m): 5:52pm On Feb 23, 2017
[quote author=Austinoiz post=53991392][/quote] u the most stupid person on planet earth, how does acting capacity make him the president? Which minister will be loyal him? Spare me that crap, let the vegetable come and rule period
Re: Acting President Yemi Osinbajo In Surprise Muritala International Airport Visit by TheShopKeeper(m): 5:52pm On Feb 23, 2017
I think the past PDP government listed the modernisation of MMIA as one of the huge achievemets of GEJ and the Aviation Minister Stella Oduah?
So why has everything fallen apart within a short period of time.

Anyways kudos to the hardworking Acting President.

1 Like

Re: Acting President Yemi Osinbajo In Surprise Muritala International Airport Visit by cobadit(m): 5:54pm On Feb 23, 2017
erico2k2:

Nah U talk am Oo00oo shocked
lolz grin grin grin I never talk anything ooooo am just asking
Re: Acting President Yemi Osinbajo In Surprise Muritala International Airport Visit by Bimpe29: 6:27pm On Feb 23, 2017
That's highly remarkable.
Re: Acting President Yemi Osinbajo In Surprise Muritala International Airport Visit by Gracious10: 6:59pm On Feb 23, 2017
When God is on your side, the CABALS becomes your gate men. They open the door to your great destiny without you putting up a fight.

Never underestimate the power of HIM who is able to do ALL things.
Re: Acting President Yemi Osinbajo In Surprise Muritala International Airport Visit by madjune(m): 7:11pm On Feb 23, 2017
Something tells me Nigeria has something with this man at the moment.
He operates on an easy does it mode which is so disarming.

May God be with him as he proves himself in his job.
Amen.
Re: Acting President Yemi Osinbajo In Surprise Muritala International Airport Visit by moderatedguy: 7:40pm On Feb 23, 2017
magoo10:

as you take jealous GEJ na. lolsssss
I be wailer ooo.Just dislike BUBU
Re: Acting President Yemi Osinbajo In Surprise Muritala International Airport Visit by Basic123: 7:43pm On Feb 23, 2017
koladebrainiac:
buhari may have loved to do this but he has no energy for this... I wish when buhari comes back, he better allow Osinbajo to go wit things or else he will mess things up again
Exactly....he cant just take charge both mentally and physically.
Re: Acting President Yemi Osinbajo In Surprise Muritala International Airport Visit by Kaybaba5(m): 7:43pm On Feb 23, 2017
ExpiredNigeria:
Kudos to VP.
For those praying for Bubu to return.. what is he returning to do? to further set us back to 60s or what?

I want to use this opportunity to beg the Mods who are in charge of blocking people for airing their views.. I'm responsible for me comments.. let the DSS come for me if they are not happy for anything I say.. So please leave me alone.. stop blocking me..

Freedom of speech.....
Re: Acting President Yemi Osinbajo In Surprise Muritala International Airport Visit by iamsmile(m): 7:45pm On Feb 23, 2017
Savage
AntiWailer:
Waooo.

See president .

I think the minimum requirements for Presidency should be Professor and the discipline must not be related to any animal. grin
Re: Acting President Yemi Osinbajo In Surprise Muritala International Airport Visit by BeauHomme: 8:07pm On Feb 23, 2017
vanbonattel:
Good, when is Bubu coming home to continue?

...when he gets evicted from Big Brother London

1 Like

Re: Acting President Yemi Osinbajo In Surprise Muritala International Airport Visit by blackfase(m): 8:08pm On Feb 23, 2017
Could we be looking at another Tunde Idiagbon?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obi Support Movement Takes Campaign To Katsina Streets (Pictures) / Suspected Herdsme Kidnap Passengers Along Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway (Video) / Ambode Stops To Buy Boli (Roasted Plantain) As APC Rallies In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.