Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,501 members, 7,808,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

APC Has Merged With INEC, Police – Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Has Merged With INEC, Police – Fayose (12548 Views)

Anambra Elections: Senate Committee Meets With INEC (photos) / Conspiracy Between INEC, Police And APC A Threat To Democracy - Wike / INEC, Police, Army Culpable In Rivers Elections Violence — Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Has Merged With INEC, Police – Fayose by DONSMITH123(m): 4:39pm On Feb 23, 2017
Ekiti State Governor and Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Governors Forum, Mr Ayodele Fayose has slammed the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), security agencies, especially the police on their roles in subverting the rights of Nigerians to choose their leaders in free, fair and credible elections.

He said; “While we continue to watch with keen interest, revelations coming from the Edo State Governorship Election Tribunal, the open display of partisanship in the Rivers State rerun elections has made it so obvious that INEC and police have become so shameless in their open display of support for the All Progressives Congress (APC).”

Governor Fayose’s Special Assistant on Public Communications and New Media, Lere Olayinka, quoted the governor as saying in a release issued in Ado Ekiti on Thursday that it was worrisome that INEC and the Police are no longer hiding their alliance with the APC against Nigerians.

He said; “We have seen the police and INEC going back and forth on Rivers State rerun elections and I wish to ask the police; what happened to that suspect, Christian Chukwuemela Ekikeme, who reportedly confessed to the complicity of some APC top-shots in the murder of DSP Mohammed Alkali?

“Shouldn’t the police be more interested in bringing those who allegedly killed its officers to justice?

“Also, what has happened to that Yobe State INEC Resident Electoral Commissioner (REC) that the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) established to have received N15 million bribe to rig the Yobe State election?”

The governor warned that any attempt to rig the 2018 governorship election in Ekiti State will be resisted by the people, saying; “Here in Ekiti, we are waiting for them. If INEC and its ally, APC like, they can print as many Form EC8A as it can, they will fail.”

He said; “It is sad that snatching of ballot boxes, hijacking of voting materials, electoral violence and most importantly, falsification of election results, which had become a thing of the past have returned to our electoral process. INEC and security agencies, especially the police have merged with the APC and the way they are going, results of elections will one day be announced in Abuja in favour of APC without casting a single ballot.”

Governor Fayose, who called on the international community, especially election observers to pay more attention to the conduct of elections in Nigeria under the APC government, said; “Democracy is in danger in Nigeria! God forbid, if Nigeria is allowed to sink beyond the level that it is now, the entire continent of Africa will not be able to control the consequences.”

http://dailypost.ng/2017/02/23/apc-merged-inec-police-fayose/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Has Merged With INEC, Police – Fayose by cobadit(m): 4:41pm On Feb 23, 2017
I just love is outspoken act... 80% of it do make sense atleast

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Has Merged With INEC, Police – Fayose by DONSMITH123(m): 4:42pm On Feb 23, 2017
cobadit:

really?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Has Merged With INEC, Police – Fayose by OnankpaBa(m): 4:42pm On Feb 23, 2017
who remove chain from this man again?

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Has Merged With INEC, Police – Fayose by Nobody: 4:51pm On Feb 23, 2017
Fayose again.... who allow this guy escape from cage?

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Has Merged With INEC, Police – Fayose by yarimo(m): 4:51pm On Feb 23, 2017
I didn't see anything wrong with it mr. FAYOSE because that is what your party PDP has been doing since 2003 BC grin

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Has Merged With INEC, Police – Fayose by cobadit(m): 5:08pm On Feb 23, 2017
DONSMITH123:

really?
... You doubting me??

1 Like

Re: APC Has Merged With INEC, Police – Fayose by Kingsley1000(m): 5:10pm On Feb 23, 2017
fowl oshe the mad dog

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Has Merged With INEC, Police – Fayose by Nateben(m): 5:12pm On Feb 23, 2017
I've never voted before in this country, but if this man contests, I swear with my life, he gets my vote....... grin

They can't shut you down Sir.
We try, and leave the rest for God, no position is permanent..

.................... Zombies, if you quote me.....................

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Has Merged With INEC, Police – Fayose by bedspread: 5:52pm On Feb 23, 2017
VERY POSSIBLE

1 Like

Re: APC Has Merged With INEC, Police – Fayose by Pray(m): 5:52pm On Feb 23, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: APC Has Merged With INEC, Police – Fayose by Jeffrey12(m): 5:52pm On Feb 23, 2017
This fayose is just trying to gain points in ruling Nigeria..

1 Like

Re: APC Has Merged With INEC, Police – Fayose by nabegibeg: 5:52pm On Feb 23, 2017
When PDP was in power

APC said the same thing

1 Like

Re: APC Has Merged With INEC, Police – Fayose by AdonaiRoofing(m): 5:53pm On Feb 23, 2017
INEC and police has long been annexed by APC

Contact us for all your roofing jobs and roof maintenance etc etc

2 Likes

Re: APC Has Merged With INEC, Police – Fayose by amdoyin82(m): 5:53pm On Feb 23, 2017
OnankpaBa:
I no know ooo. Him mouth go dey ring bell all the time

6 Likes

Re: APC Has Merged With INEC, Police – Fayose by daniska3yaro(m): 5:54pm On Feb 23, 2017
cobadit:
Re: APC Has Merged With INEC, Police – Fayose by donsteady(m): 5:54pm On Feb 23, 2017
Sure. We are all aware.

1 Like

Re: APC Has Merged With INEC, Police – Fayose by 0b10010011: 5:54pm On Feb 23, 2017
Fayose keeps bleating on daily basis and its glaring he has no relevance has nobody seems to respond to his gibberish.

Silence is truly the best answer for a .......

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Has Merged With INEC, Police – Fayose by ychris: 5:54pm On Feb 23, 2017
Nah true.

Even it's visible to the the blind and audible to the deaf. cool

3 Likes

Re: APC Has Merged With INEC, Police – Fayose by MrGreenMavro: 5:54pm On Feb 23, 2017
h
Re: APC Has Merged With INEC, Police – Fayose by AntiWailer: 5:54pm On Feb 23, 2017
The same way PDP merged with soldiers.

He is preaching saint.

The eediot was recorded live strategizing with Soldiers how election would be rigged in Ekiti.

To a carpenter with hammer in his possession, every thing is a nail.

To thieves, everybody is a thief.

The brain dead youths will praise him for saying this without evidence and defend him on the one with recorded evidence.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Has Merged With INEC, Police – Fayose by Kingsley1000(m): 5:55pm On Feb 23, 2017
fowl oshe is retarded fool....i know prof osibanjo and the rest of apc can't stoop that low replying him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Has Merged With INEC, Police – Fayose by bedspread: 5:55pm On Feb 23, 2017
OnankpaBa:
SHARAPPP! You are the one dt seems to be in CHAINS HERE

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Has Merged With INEC, Police – Fayose by ehissi(m): 5:55pm On Feb 23, 2017
The Oshokomole 1 of Yorubaland and indeed Africa has spoken...., grin

Zombies don dey panic........ tongue

By the way, question of the week: What is the difference between bribe and gift? undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Has Merged With INEC, Police – Fayose by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:56pm On Feb 23, 2017
Prof. Jega finished, killed and buried INEC. The same A PC arranged for the award he was given.
INEC is now filled with 95% CORRUPT officials.

Fayose the whistle blower has spoken. Wise words.
A word is enough for the wise

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Has Merged With INEC, Police – Fayose by MrGreenMavro: 5:56pm On Feb 23, 2017
no b today we know...

That's why

Acting President
Prof Yemi Osinbajo, has appointed former President Muhammadu Buhari as Nigeria High *Commissioner to UK* .
His major assignment includes amongst others, receiving of *Nigerian delegations* to UK and receiving*international calls * Snapping pictures with his visitors*

1 Like

Re: APC Has Merged With INEC, Police – Fayose by bedspread: 5:57pm On Feb 23, 2017
0b10010011:
Fayose keeps bleating on daily basis and its glaring he has no relevance has nobody seems to respond to his gibberish.

Silence is truly the best answer for a .......
AYODELE FAYOSE HAS BIG RELEVANCE!!! HE IS THE BIGGEST BONE IN THE THROAT OF APC AND ALL THEIR ALLIES

3 Likes

Re: APC Has Merged With INEC, Police – Fayose by efilefun(m): 5:58pm On Feb 23, 2017
Is fayose the spokes person for PDP or governor of ekiti state cuz I am yet to see this man commission anything in that state. Fayose and his arse lickers can weep from now till eternity, where was he when mba abii Na mbu was intimidating Amaechi all in the orders of GEJ was he deaf when Yaradua said the election that brought him into power was massively rigged Fayose can go dive into the lagoon for all I care.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Has Merged With INEC, Police – Fayose by SuperSuave(m): 5:58pm On Feb 23, 2017
Kpomo cutter grin
Re: APC Has Merged With INEC, Police – Fayose by NoBetterNigeria: 5:59pm On Feb 23, 2017
PDP did same now is APC time... useless politicians

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Another Bomb Blast In Kano / INEC Stopped People From Collecting PVC In Egor LGA, Edo State (pics, Video) / Buhari Contested For President Many Times To Take Care Of Youths - Femi Adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.