Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,405 members, 7,781,175 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:13 AM

Stepmother Stones Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue, Connives With 2 Others(Pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Stepmother Stones Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue, Connives With 2 Others(Pics) (28988 Views)

Woman Inflicts Injuries On Her Stepdaughter In Enugu (Disturbing Pix) / 17-year-old Girl Connives With Boyfriend To Fake Her Kidnap In Ogun (Photo) / The Woman Who Stoned Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stepmother Stones Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue, Connives With 2 Others(Pics) by Nixiepie(f): 6:03pm On Feb 23, 2017
embarassed no wicked go unpunished,she must die too ijn
Re: Stepmother Stones Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue, Connives With 2 Others(Pics) by godwinnd: 6:06pm On Feb 23, 2017
mcmurphy132:
everybody just dey confused in this country
bro knw be everybody bcs am nt confused to kill
Re: Stepmother Stones Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue, Connives With 2 Others(Pics) by felix000000(m): 6:07pm On Feb 23, 2017
Dis life self!

Re: Stepmother Stones Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue, Connives With 2 Others(Pics) by ceejay80s(m): 6:07pm On Feb 23, 2017
bentlywills:
Heart of women
Edited...wetin concern men? Na woman kill am
Re: Stepmother Stones Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue, Connives With 2 Others(Pics) by segebase(m): 6:10pm On Feb 23, 2017
tears rolling down my eyes ....make this world just end
Re: Stepmother Stones Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue, Connives With 2 Others(Pics) by tigonana: 6:10pm On Feb 23, 2017
Wat d Bleep are we still doing on dis earth,GOd just end everytin nd let's each nd everyone face his or her own deeds!!!!

Wickedness at its peak.
Re: Stepmother Stones Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue, Connives With 2 Others(Pics) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Feb 23, 2017
thats one way ticket to jail. anyone who tries to bail that woman and her cronies will suffer a big loss
Re: Stepmother Stones Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue, Connives With 2 Others(Pics) by itzemar(m): 6:17pm On Feb 23, 2017
posterity will judge her.
Re: Stepmother Stones Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue, Connives With 2 Others(Pics) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Feb 23, 2017
The wicked step-mother.
Re: Stepmother Stones Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue, Connives With 2 Others(Pics) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Feb 23, 2017
She has done well....

And later people say no to jungle justice.
These people deserve to be offered as burnt offerings cry cry cry cry
Re: Stepmother Stones Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue, Connives With 2 Others(Pics) by Ezionye(f): 6:19pm On Feb 23, 2017
And she actually chose and planned a painful death for the innocent girl.

My heart just aches at the thought of the pain she went through from the first throw
Sad
Re: Stepmother Stones Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue, Connives With 2 Others(Pics) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 23, 2017
bentlywills:
Heart of men
Heart of women!
Re: Stepmother Stones Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue, Connives With 2 Others(Pics) by YaksonFCA(m): 6:29pm On Feb 23, 2017
RIP
Re: Stepmother Stones Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue, Connives With 2 Others(Pics) by eyinjuege: 6:34pm On Feb 23, 2017
Stoned or she mistakenly fell into the ditch and broke her neck?
Hmmnnn, if she was truly killed, I hope the perpetrators face the same fate.
But wait, why are there so many wicked step mothers around?
Re: Stepmother Stones Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue, Connives With 2 Others(Pics) by IBreakRules: 6:36pm On Feb 23, 2017
soberdrunk:
Its about time I submit my proposal to the Federal government for the establishment of a "Special torture centre" for perpetrators of certain "heinous" crimes, this woman deserves my special "Mosheymo"(dont do it again) treatment------ gradually peel off the first layer of her skin over a 5 day period and soak her in a drum full of ants for 2 days......... angry

Bruuuuuv!!!!!! I for like check d texture of ur heart o.
Re: Stepmother Stones Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue, Connives With 2 Others(Pics) by noziz(m): 6:45pm On Feb 23, 2017
AJALANAJA! shocked
Re: Stepmother Stones Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue, Connives With 2 Others(Pics) by missjane: 6:45pm On Feb 23, 2017
I discovered recently we have more witches in Nigeria than any other country. All these stories where women or adults torture little helpless kids accusing them of being witches, this is something only the devil or witches can do. Pls FG needs to pass death sentence to any adult that brutalizes helpless children or even kills them. You can imagine the level of wickedness that will soar thru a human being before she plans to execute this helpless child in such a painful manner. One day I hope to hire snipers that will help me execute these beasts. Make I help police do their work. They keep blaming the devil when they r caught.. meanwhile devil na learner compared to them..

2 Likes

Re: Stepmother Stones Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue, Connives With 2 Others(Pics) by excel4us: 6:47pm On Feb 23, 2017
What is her point in this action? People of nowadays! This act is also one of the acts that made people thrown out of community and taped"OUTCAST"but really i don't know why she had to do this
Re: Stepmother Stones Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue, Connives With 2 Others(Pics) by Ontop123(m): 6:47pm On Feb 23, 2017
Jungle justice is extremely justified here
Re: Stepmother Stones Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue, Connives With 2 Others(Pics) by misteryman: 6:59pm On Feb 23, 2017
bentlywills:
Heart of men

HEART OF WOMEN
Re: Stepmother Stones Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue, Connives With 2 Others(Pics) by bsideboii(m): 7:00pm On Feb 23, 2017
Sad sad cry
Re: Stepmother Stones Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue, Connives With 2 Others(Pics) by Olivers2J(f): 7:21pm On Feb 23, 2017
Police station 4 what plz?? Wht happened 2 Jungle Justice. oooh!!!! Lord have mercy
Re: Stepmother Stones Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue, Connives With 2 Others(Pics) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Feb 23, 2017
This is where jungle justice would've been better served...throw those demons in that hole and stone them to death too simple.
Re: Stepmother Stones Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue, Connives With 2 Others(Pics) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Feb 23, 2017
bentlywills:
Heart of women
Fixed
Re: Stepmother Stones Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue, Connives With 2 Others(Pics) by mekuso89(m): 7:24pm On Feb 23, 2017
God is watching you woman
Re: Stepmother Stones Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue, Connives With 2 Others(Pics) by bauer36(m): 7:36pm On Feb 23, 2017
God!

1:pressing their buttocks with hot philip iron untill the fat begins to peel

2:inserting a boiler in their pussy untill blood orgasm is reached

3: gently, continuously and persistently slitting their neck with razor untill d heads falls off.

kill them all!.....evil women....Oops! "witches".
Re: Stepmother Stones Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue, Connives With 2 Others(Pics) by gebest: 7:37pm On Feb 23, 2017
am crying
Re: Stepmother Stones Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue, Connives With 2 Others(Pics) by gebest: 7:39pm On Feb 23, 2017
bentlywills:
Heart of men
point of correction, HEART OF WOMEN
Re: Stepmother Stones Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue, Connives With 2 Others(Pics) by delishpot: 7:43pm On Feb 23, 2017
Derawiz:
You see women? Fear them!
A woman's love knows no bound and so is her hatred.Sometimes you wonder why a woman would keep on loving a man despite his brutality towards her but that shows the extent of a woman's love.
On the other hand, one can liken the cold hearts of women to that of the devil himself. Some mind boggling acts perperated by ladies make me wonder if they're actually the weaker sex.
I don't think there is any punishment here on earth that I would say the step mum deserves but if there is one, it must long, painful and very hard...Step mothers and wicked aunts are good examples of how wicked a woman can be.
I hope the police handles the case very well.
Re: Stepmother Stones Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue, Connives With 2 Others(Pics) by wokemzine: 7:47pm On Feb 23, 2017
This is bad
Re: Stepmother Stones Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue, Connives With 2 Others(Pics) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Feb 23, 2017
bentlywills:
Heart of men

Point of correction, women

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Car Owner Flees As A Bike Rider Tries To Hit Him With An Assorted Charm In Lagos / Prostitutes Have Taken Over My Community, Abuja Chief Laments / Woman Sells Unborn Child For N100,000 In Lagos(picture)- The Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.