Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,577 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

Nigeria Students To South Africans: Vacate From Nigeria Before 48 Hrs - Vanguard - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Students To South Africans: Vacate From Nigeria Before 48 Hrs - Vanguard (45916 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Invade Mbatoho, Makurdi, Order 5000 Villagers To Vacate Homes / South Africans React To Zuma's Statue In Imo / Nigeria Students To South Africans: Vacate From Nigeria Before 48 Hrs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Students To South Africans: Vacate From Nigeria Before 48 Hrs - Vanguard by pepemendy(m): 5:45pm On Feb 23, 2017
day are killing our people and our president is silent about this, who dah fvck is dat bubu
Re: Nigeria Students To South Africans: Vacate From Nigeria Before 48 Hrs - Vanguard by pepemendy(m): 5:45pm On Feb 23, 2017
Buhari is a foolish senseless man
Re: Nigeria Students To South Africans: Vacate From Nigeria Before 48 Hrs - Vanguard by Nobody: 5:46pm On Feb 23, 2017
Yeye!

Foolish students.

Don't worry now. Shebi you will soon graduate and you'll start looking for job. Then we will remind you that you sent some companies packing some months ago.
Re: Nigeria Students To South Africans: Vacate From Nigeria Before 48 Hrs - Vanguard by freeborn76(m): 5:46pm On Feb 23, 2017
neoapocalypse:

Are you saying there isn't any xenophobic attack on Nigerians in S.A or are you saying they are attacking only Nigerians who are into crime ? If you haven't been there just keep shut , an average South African hates Nigerians whether he's into crime or not.

This recent attack happened only at designated spots where Nigerians sell drugs and use teenage girls for prostitution...I do not support xenophobia, but I don't support stupidity either.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Students To South Africans: Vacate From Nigeria Before 48 Hrs - Vanguard by darknetcom: 5:46pm On Feb 23, 2017
OreMI22:
I think we should first start by banning the use of South African expertriates for jobs Nigerians can do. We are not going to burn their companies because some Nigerians will lose their jobs, but the positions in those branches inside Nigeria must be filled by Nigerians.

It is sad enough that they rip us off and wire all the money back to south Africa. Then even the jobs in those companies which can be done by Nigerians, they still go to South Africa to get their people to fill the positions. Just too sad.

in dollars ooo..
Re: Nigeria Students To South Africans: Vacate From Nigeria Before 48 Hrs - Vanguard by Gap2020(m): 5:46pm On Feb 23, 2017
compuseun:
do you know how many Nigerians are working in all these south Africans companies in Nigeria?
do you how many Nigerians will be rendered jobless with this action , with the rate of unemployment in this country?

GREAT NIGERIAN STUDENT , PLS THINK TWICE BEFORE YOU EMBACK ON ANY ACTION.
I'm not in support of the destructive act non the shameless behavior of some Nigerian in SA. For the fact that if those companies are forced out of the country some Nigerian will be jobless, it's a capital No. Without DSTV, Startime is a good replacement. Without MTN other network provider are there the provide the service needed.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Students To South Africans: Vacate From Nigeria Before 48 Hrs - Vanguard by Demmzy15(m): 5:47pm On Feb 23, 2017
SuperSuave:
grin Pls let me know when it's time for us to invade shoprite!! grin #Enoughisenough
grin grin **cracks gun**

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Students To South Africans: Vacate From Nigeria Before 48 Hrs - Vanguard by Sixfootah(m): 5:48pm On Feb 23, 2017
shamecurls:

You watch too much Hollywood movies
. Not possible cos u hvnt tried
Re: Nigeria Students To South Africans: Vacate From Nigeria Before 48 Hrs - Vanguard by lotannad: 5:48pm On Feb 23, 2017
what Nigerian government is supposed to look into they will not do,they r busy talking abt Bbnaija.xenophobic attack is more important than other inconsequential issues.
Re: Nigeria Students To South Africans: Vacate From Nigeria Before 48 Hrs - Vanguard by Sixfootah(m): 5:49pm On Feb 23, 2017
Gap2020:
I'm not in support of the destructive act non the shameless behavior of some Nigerian in SA. For the fact that if those companies are forced out of the country some Nigerian will be jobless, it's a capital No. Without DSTV, Startime is a good replacement. Without MTN other network provider are there the provide the service needed. Those mo!rons take pride in attacking anything non south African no matter the nationality

Re: Nigeria Students To South Africans: Vacate From Nigeria Before 48 Hrs - Vanguard by SuperSuave(m): 5:50pm On Feb 23, 2017
Itannooluwa:
...We rock tho
says who?
BTW, what does your name mean? God's story? God's light?
Re: Nigeria Students To South Africans: Vacate From Nigeria Before 48 Hrs - Vanguard by kabrud: 5:50pm On Feb 23, 2017
allfriends:
How I wish it was during d time of moses osakadeh , Nan's v become weak .. All d same nice one .. I'm in full support

Choi, don't tell me u know that dude. One of the best NAN'S presidents. He was in my school to lead an aluta against the rustication of some sug leaders and in no time, he achieved their reinstatement. The guy died in a ghastly motor accident and he was succeeded by his vice, Tijani Kabiru from ABU Zaria. Even Kabiru was vibrant, although he fvcked up in the NAN'S convention held in ATBU Bauchi that produced his successor, Philip Shaibu from Uni Jos.
Re: Nigeria Students To South Africans: Vacate From Nigeria Before 48 Hrs - Vanguard by Nobody: 5:50pm On Feb 23, 2017
SuperSuave:
grin Pls let me know when it's time for us to invade shoprite!! grin #Enoughisenough
grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Students To South Africans: Vacate From Nigeria Before 48 Hrs - Vanguard by Bestbeelieve: 5:52pm On Feb 23, 2017
Abeg who get info for hidden peko?? i get whistle grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Students To South Africans: Vacate From Nigeria Before 48 Hrs - Vanguard by Horus(m): 5:53pm On Feb 23, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgclOIRerYE

Xenophobic Attacks on Nigerians in South Africa

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Students To South Africans: Vacate From Nigeria Before 48 Hrs - Vanguard by Nobody: 5:53pm On Feb 23, 2017
darknetcom:

first of all..those asssholes dont hire nigerians..nigerians survive on their own doing petty jobs in south africa...at the end,we win,they loose....

others will take over their spot in nigeria,sooner than you think...

Na so. Others will taker over their spot. Like the telecoms company you just established shey?
Re: Nigeria Students To South Africans: Vacate From Nigeria Before 48 Hrs - Vanguard by Nobody: 5:54pm On Feb 23, 2017
RooRuudRonSaha:
south africans can kill as many nigerians as possible, it is their land. Nigerians are criminals. If it is good that trump doesnt want muslims in america then it is good south africa doesnt want nigerians as nigerians are criminals.

Do you even have sense at all? angry
Re: Nigeria Students To South Africans: Vacate From Nigeria Before 48 Hrs - Vanguard by discusant: 5:54pm On Feb 23, 2017
After watching a video clip on how black South Africans kill immigrants in South Africa, I asked: why did the white apartheid people give power to black South Africans?

Let the whole of Africa, the Africa Union, etc. request that White people retake South Africa for governance.

The black people I watched brutally killing their fellow human beings are chimps.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Students To South Africans: Vacate From Nigeria Before 48 Hrs - Vanguard by holuwajobar(m): 5:56pm On Feb 23, 2017
freeborn76:
This is unreasonable...we are been reactive as usual. Majority of the South Africans here provide legit services and create employment in their thousands for Nigerian nationals; most Nigerians in S.A. on the other hand are involved in drug peddling and other vices. Abeg, let's stop this senseless reactive diplomacy. You chase out 3000 South Africans, they chase out 3 million Nigerians, whose loss? The focus of the FG should be creating an enabling environment for Nigerians to thrive here
u r one of d sensible i av seen on nairaland..... Dis riot wunt help matter buh jez worsen it.... Buh letz see aw things goes
Re: Nigeria Students To South Africans: Vacate From Nigeria Before 48 Hrs - Vanguard by abbeyty(m): 5:56pm On Feb 23, 2017
SuperSuave:

lol, ole

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Students To South Africans: Vacate From Nigeria Before 48 Hrs - Vanguard by darknetcom: 5:57pm On Feb 23, 2017
RooRuudRonSaha:
south africans can kill as many nigerians as possible, it is their land. Nigerians are criminals. If it is good that trump doesnt want muslims in america then it is good south africa doesnt want nigerians as nigerians are criminals.

tell your companies to pack their things and leave..we dont need south africans...

you can stick your blabla up your a.........

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Students To South Africans: Vacate From Nigeria Before 48 Hrs - Vanguard by Horus(m): 5:57pm On Feb 23, 2017

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Students To South Africans: Vacate From Nigeria Before 48 Hrs - Vanguard by Gfish: 5:59pm On Feb 23, 2017
So bacause you contributed 80% in ending apatheid you must go there to sell drugs, turn their young girls to prostitue and promote fraud. You cant stay and build your own home , you want to go destroy another mans own abi? Rubbish...protest for bettter thing, like constant power in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Students To South Africans: Vacate From Nigeria Before 48 Hrs - Vanguard by Pray(m): 6:00pm On Feb 23, 2017
Nansence.... won't work. Just ignore their businesses cos we have about 98% Nigerians working there. For every Nigerian killed, kill three sautis, wud have been better. Do d realistic.
Re: Nigeria Students To South Africans: Vacate From Nigeria Before 48 Hrs - Vanguard by MPSA(m): 6:00pm On Feb 23, 2017

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Students To South Africans: Vacate From Nigeria Before 48 Hrs - Vanguard by darknetcom: 6:00pm On Feb 23, 2017
Ioannes:

Na so. Others will taker over their spot. Like the telecoms company you just established shey?

we dont have to establish anything...shey na only south africans sabi telecominations in the world??..
Re: Nigeria Students To South Africans: Vacate From Nigeria Before 48 Hrs - Vanguard by geraob1: 6:03pm On Feb 23, 2017
emmyspark007:
Excellent...if we boycott mtn we will have glo...if we boycot dstv and shoprite e go still favour us grin..South africans go feel our wrath

Market square dey
Re: Nigeria Students To South Africans: Vacate From Nigeria Before 48 Hrs - Vanguard by ATERI(m): 6:04pm On Feb 23, 2017
One intelligent student far more useful and effective than 500 political idiots in the Presidency!
Re: Nigeria Students To South Africans: Vacate From Nigeria Before 48 Hrs - Vanguard by darknetcom: 6:04pm On Feb 23, 2017
Gfish:
So bacause you contributed 80% in ending apatheid you must go there to sell drugs, turn their young girls to prostitue and promote fraud. You cant stay and build your own home , you want to go destroy another mans own abi? Rubbish...protest for bettter thing, like constant power in Nigeria.

is it all nigerians in south africa that do that??..cheap excuse...

south africans dont commit crimes too..??...

our problems in naija is none of your business..

we never begged you to come and save us..

get lost!!... angry

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Students To South Africans: Vacate From Nigeria Before 48 Hrs - Vanguard by freeborn76(m): 6:07pm On Feb 23, 2017
fortknox10165:

You chase out just 3 South African Companies from Nigeria their economy weakens.

That is a huge lie! Stop deceiving yourself...the South African economy is too massive to depend on Shoprite and MTN. The problem is that we have so many people on this forum who do not understand basic diplomacy.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bashir El-Rufaiā€¸ Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari; Insults Reno Omokri / Kiki Osinbajo Joins Twitter With Sexy Profile Photo! / "Me I Was Wakaring About" - Lady Sharing Election Experience On TV, Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.