Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:59 AM

How Girls Behave When They See A Guy Counting Money ( Picture) - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How Girls Behave When They See A Guy Counting Money ( Picture) (67201 Views)

See How Girls Sleep In Their House And How They Sleep In Their Boyfriend House / A Guy's "Legediz Benz" Had Flat Tire In Abuja And He Did This (Photos) / How Girls Cook When Dating Vs When Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Girls Behave When They See A Guy Counting Money ( Picture) by LuvU2: 8:34pm On Feb 23, 2017
Haute:
LuvU2 doesn't behave like that. She's real. tongue
grin thank for defendin me bae kiss
Re: How Girls Behave When They See A Guy Counting Money ( Picture) by fiponmile(m): 8:49pm On Feb 23, 2017
Lol
Re: How Girls Behave When They See A Guy Counting Money ( Picture) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Feb 23, 2017
Op u wicked o grin

Re: How Girls Behave When They See A Guy Counting Money ( Picture) by darknetcom: 8:50pm On Feb 23, 2017
as if na only girls do that....

rubbish...
Re: How Girls Behave When They See A Guy Counting Money ( Picture) by seunfape(m): 8:52pm On Feb 23, 2017
TINALETC3:
Dat doesn't mean u shud generalise it, some dnt actually care and ar highly independent , ur money, ur biz!
nå Lie nå all girls
Re: How Girls Behave When They See A Guy Counting Money ( Picture) by chimalisco19(m): 8:53pm On Feb 23, 2017
the kind stupid news I dey see here tire me ooo
Re: How Girls Behave When They See A Guy Counting Money ( Picture) by oubi: 9:00pm On Feb 23, 2017
Daeveed:
Sorry Bro.. Buh Are U Gay..??

You see guy with class and self worth u de ask joncing question..

U think say every guy de like u
Re: How Girls Behave When They See A Guy Counting Money ( Picture) by SuperSuave(m): 9:01pm On Feb 23, 2017
thunderfiremods:
if she do like dat ...I will turn my back....any girl cannot jst use boob nd ass to fraud me
some of them even think they can use it to enter heaven
Re: How Girls Behave When They See A Guy Counting Money ( Picture) by SweetBoyFriend(m): 9:05pm On Feb 23, 2017
Daeveed:
Sorry Bro.. Buh Are U Gay..??

What is Gay ??
Re: How Girls Behave When They See A Guy Counting Money ( Picture) by thunderfiremods(m): 9:10pm On Feb 23, 2017
SuperSuave:
some of them even think they can use it to enter heaven
daiz where they got it all wrong
Re: How Girls Behave When They See A Guy Counting Money ( Picture) by Nofuckgiven: 9:17pm On Feb 23, 2017
Exactly! Girls like the OP's female relatives and girlfriends! tongue
I wonder if guys make the same face when they see a lady counting money. cool
Re: How Girls Behave When They See A Guy Counting Money ( Picture) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Feb 23, 2017
sureheaven:
Ladies, I carry yansh for una...... meanwhile some ladies be like

I bet you stick yo ugly niggęr face in that shít hole too undecided
Re: How Girls Behave When They See A Guy Counting Money ( Picture) by SunnyJose(m): 9:26pm On Feb 23, 2017
@helinues... you crack my ribs
Re: How Girls Behave When They See A Guy Counting Money ( Picture) by brownsug(f): 9:28pm On Feb 23, 2017
Omg guy u crack me up

quote author=AlexCk post=53990022]Lol,

Omo, no reason am, even fellow guy go spy if u dey count 'plenty ' cash o.

Sometime when u hear that 'ggrrrriiiiiiiiii' sound for bank, when them dey count the money especially 1k note, oboi, person go just dey salivate grin cheesy grin[/quote]
Re: How Girls Behave When They See A Guy Counting Money ( Picture) by suremossty(m): 9:31pm On Feb 23, 2017
thunderfiremods:
if she do like dat ...I will turn my back....any girl cannot jst use boob nd ass to fraud me
se na pigin or english u take write this comment above if na english infact ur english teacher needs to be flogged like a baby

Re: How Girls Behave When They See A Guy Counting Money ( Picture) by kingamon(m): 9:32pm On Feb 23, 2017
cry
Re: How Girls Behave When They See A Guy Counting Money ( Picture) by thunderfiremods(m): 9:35pm On Feb 23, 2017
suremossty:
se na pigin or english u take write this comment above if na english infact ur english teacher needs to be flogged like a baby

u don cry finish

oya come dey go ur house...oponu. ..shey u no go beat my pidgin teacher too
Re: How Girls Behave When They See A Guy Counting Money ( Picture) by skitkid2(m): 9:39pm On Feb 23, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

Lazy girls

No girl in this world deserves money or gift from any guy (Except our mothers, they are intelligent women and not ignorant girls)

And they wouldn't wanna work like the guy so that they would wanna make their own money

They would rather wanna offer sex for money, like sex is even worth 10 naira

They else do they bring to the table except their stinky pusssy
Your mother was once a girl
Re: How Girls Behave When They See A Guy Counting Money ( Picture) by suremossty(m): 9:40pm On Feb 23, 2017
thunderfiremods:

u don cry finish

oya come dey go ur house...oponu. ..shey u no go beat my pidgin teacher too

Re: How Girls Behave When They See A Guy Counting Money ( Picture) by Ophilabraham: 9:42pm On Feb 23, 2017
The worst part is, dey don sabi am before the guy finishes!!!

1 Like

Re: How Girls Behave When They See A Guy Counting Money ( Picture) by thunderfiremods(m): 9:47pm On Feb 23, 2017
[quote author=suremossty post=53998578][/quote] no worry my broda I go borrow... bt first show me ur sense...
make we no derail the thread..jst keep kwayet
Re: How Girls Behave When They See A Guy Counting Money ( Picture) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 23, 2017
Pennah:
Igbo girls
Can I help you?
Re: How Girls Behave When They See A Guy Counting Money ( Picture) by Pennah(m): 10:10pm On Feb 23, 2017
dovelike:

Can I help you?
maybe
Re: How Girls Behave When They See A Guy Counting Money ( Picture) by brendachizzy(f): 10:25pm On Feb 23, 2017
who no like money?
lol

Re: How Girls Behave When They See A Guy Counting Money ( Picture) by yodin: 10:34pm On Feb 23, 2017
gamesb:
I don't know y all girls coming my way are money mongers. I mean all they want is money , alright what of sex nko they will be giving stories meanwhile at once i meet them they begin to complaints of their problems .

Guy,that is how real guys know a money girl..that moment u toast her and she brings her financial problems,just borrow another legs...mostly lagos girls,that's why they miss husbands and age as spinsters because of love for money that they can't get till they die.
Re: How Girls Behave When They See A Guy Counting Money ( Picture) by SweetBoyFriend(m): 10:42pm On Feb 23, 2017
skitkid2:

Your mother was once a girl

Shut up

My mother was once not an Instagram girl who would go on national TV and suck some dick just like Big Brother Naija

Don't ever compare my mother with these olosho of our generation or i will change the music for you

1 Like

Re: How Girls Behave When They See A Guy Counting Money ( Picture) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Feb 23, 2017
LuvU2:

I will not leave you exposed to anything remotely close to ridicule or danger my queen; even though I know you're more than capable of defending yourself with your karate skills and wits of fire. grin kiss
Re: How Girls Behave When They See A Guy Counting Money ( Picture) by olamakinde(m): 10:46pm On Feb 23, 2017
LuvU2:
iffa hear
Re: How Girls Behave When They See A Guy Counting Money ( Picture) by Angel1696: 10:46pm On Feb 23, 2017
helinues:
Just exactly grin grin grin grin
Abasi mmi se idiok ewa
Re: How Girls Behave When They See A Guy Counting Money ( Picture) by skitkid2(m): 11:19pm On Feb 23, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

Shut up

My mother was once not an Instagram girl who would go on national TV and suck some dick just like Big Brother Naija

Don't ever compare my mother with these olosho of our generation or i will change the music for you
Keep deceiving yourself, like you grew up with your mother.

Do you know the bad things she has done?

I bet if she was a youth in this modern age she would do worse.

Stop judging others and face your life
Re: How Girls Behave When They See A Guy Counting Money ( Picture) by rachels: 11:24pm On Feb 23, 2017
i can't stop laughing oh
Re: How Girls Behave When They See A Guy Counting Money ( Picture) by iyerenath(m): 11:39pm On Feb 23, 2017
TINALETC3:
Dat doesn't mean u shud generalise it, some dnt actually care and ar highly independent , ur money, ur biz!
calm down sweetie its just an inexpensive joke...we keep learning Christ!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies: When You Have A Kid As A Boyfriend (pix) / What Will You Do If You See Your Girl/Wife Turning Eba This Awkward Way? (pics) / When She Needs A Man Who Works In Oil And Gas (Hilarious Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.