Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures (17709 Views)

President Buhari, Amaechi And El-Rufai At The Dry Land Seaport In Kaduna / IPOB Members Avoid Zonal Meeting In Aba, As A Member Laments (Photo) / Jubilation In Aba As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures by Anago5000: 9:27pm On Feb 23, 2017
Doug07034780891:
You are a bastard. Thunder rip off your head there. When the animals from Abia stated at
started their rubbish where were you cursed old man?

Lemme make it clear to you, whatever anyone of you want is what you shall find. If you want peace is up to you but if you want fracas we are ever ready. Nkita lacha gi anya.

[s][/s]
. Chinonso my man.take it easy bro.don't you think you are over doing this?. I mean don't you think this animosity will affect ur kids and others tomorrow?. common guy this is a public forum for jack sake.Nwanna were ya nwayo. anyi bukwanu ofu ooo
Re: Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures by Doug07034780891(m): 9:30pm On Feb 23, 2017
Chyke did I start this? Was I the first to look for trouble? What do you have to say to idiots that started this whole thing?

Anago5000:
. Chinonso my man.take it easy bro.don't you think you are over doing this?. I mean don't you think this animosity will affect ur kids and others tomorrow?. common guy this is a public forum for jack sake.Nwanna were ya nwayo. anyi bukwanu ofu ooo
Re: Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures by Anago5000: 9:36pm On Feb 23, 2017
Doug07034780891:
Chyke did I start this? Was I the first to look for trouble? What do you have to say to idiots that started this whole thing?

. OK I apologise on behalf of betterAbiastate AKA africonji .I know that he started it all but you are a way a grown up man.I mean africonji is just a corper .he is a kid biko.let peace reign nwanna.
N.B: I am not chyke
Re: Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures by iSlayer: 9:45pm On Feb 23, 2017
Qmerit:
The seaport is big wow! Change, that Gov is really wrking hard to make Abia a better state.

LWKMD!

3 Likes

Re: Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures by Nobody: 9:51pm On Feb 23, 2017
No wonder Abia is the Headquarters of IPOB. How can you live in such squalor and still be rational?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures by aljharem(m): 9:57pm On Feb 23, 2017
deji15:
No wonder Abia is the Headquarters of IPOB. How can you live in such squalor and still be rational?

Loooool

3 Likes

Re: Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures by Nobody: 10:10pm On Feb 23, 2017
aljharem:

Loooool

This is what Cow-Nu used to see whenever he travels home and that explains why he labelled Abia state a Zoo. Inside those dirty ponds, you will find all kinds of aquatic animals.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures by nengibo: 10:14pm On Feb 23, 2017
God's own state, no wonder dem dey fear south east like another thing
Re: Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures by Annie939(f): 10:19pm On Feb 23, 2017
that state self

1 Like

Re: Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures by manny4life(m): 10:28pm On Feb 23, 2017
And the shamelessness continues... Smh.
Re: Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures by nonsobaba: 10:32pm On Feb 23, 2017
Ideally, Abia state should be renamed 'satan's own state'. But i am sure that even satan will swear for anyone that offers to attach his name to that state.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures by dabiko(m): 10:42pm On Feb 23, 2017
Doug07034780891:

I doubt the person behind this handle is an adult. Mehn, you behave and reason like a kid...Gosh... Agadi na agwo ofe'!!!

1 Like

Re: Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures by omenkaLives(m): 11:01pm On Feb 23, 2017
Doug07034780891:
You are a bastard. Thunder rip off your head there. When the animals from Abia state
started their rubbish where were you cursed old man? Maybe you expected me to ignore him so that it will mean that we are at peace.

Lemme make it clear to you bastard from the slavish Imo state, whatever anyone of you want is what you shall find. If you want peace is up to you but if you want fracas we are ever ready break everything. Nkita lacha gi anya.

[s][/s]
Saved... To be used later. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures by omenkaLives(m): 11:02pm On Feb 23, 2017
deji15:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures by Igboid: 11:07pm On Feb 23, 2017
nonsobaba:
Ideally, Abia state should be renamed 'satan's own state'. But i am sure that even satan will swear for anyone that offers to attach his name to that state.

Why so? Because of Aba?
Is Aba the capital of Abia state? Umuahia is a clean Capital of Abia state. How many other Nigerian states can boast of a second city/town as big, economically viable and developed as Aba?

Please go and rest.
Re: Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures by slimthugchimee(m): 11:13pm On Feb 23, 2017
grin grin grin

hahaha, eastern states caste
Re: Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures by obailala(m): 11:31pm On Feb 23, 2017
What kind of sick humans do we have fuelling this foolishness in this thread? undecided
Re: Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures by frankedave: 11:32pm On Feb 23, 2017
Abia state IGR will rise rapidly ooo beter live things loading.
Re: Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures by nonsobaba: 11:33pm On Feb 23, 2017
Igboid:

Why so? Because of Aba?
Is Aba the capital of Abia state? Umuahia is a clean Capital of Abia state. How many other Nigerian states can boast of a second city/town as big, economically viable and developed as Aba?

Please go and rest.
I have been to umuahia too so don't tell me cowpoo. Umuahia is a rustic semi-village with nothing to write home about except the now-boring abia tower and foul air as a result of dirty, unwashed villagers from the countryside who come to town daily to sell agric produce. And that is the only settlement in the whole of Abia state where ppl still manage to live like humans! Once u leave umuahia, you start wondering if numerous atomic bombs were just dropped across the state owing to the crater-deformed roads and terrible odour of filth, squalor and despair.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures by Igboid: 11:43pm On Feb 23, 2017
nonsobaba:
I have been to umuahia too so don't tell me cowpoo. Umuahia is a rustic semi-village with nothing to write home about except the now-boring abia tower and foul air as a result of dirty, unwashed villagers from the countryside who come to town daily to sell agric produce. And that is the only settlement in the whole of Abia state where ppl still manage to live like humans! Once u leave umuahia, you start wondering if numerous atomic bombs were just dropped across the state owing to the crater-deformed roads and terrible odour of filth, squalor and despair.

You are simply talking trash.

Umuahia by Nigerian standard is a beautiful capital with many tarred roads, good street layouts, neat environment, and well managed.
Re: Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures by nonsobaba: 11:47pm On Feb 23, 2017
Igboid:

You are simply talking trash.

Umuahia by Nigerian standard is a beautiful capital with many tarred roads, good street layouts, neat environment, and well managed.
STORY!
Re: Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures by kurt09(m): 11:48pm On Feb 23, 2017
Old pictures. The road is under construction by Setraco. This is Faulks Road Aba. I will post the pictures while going to work tomorrow.

3 Likes

Re: Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures by Saintsquare(m): 11:50pm On Feb 23, 2017
lmao this thread funny die,seaport loooooool

2 Likes

Re: Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures by paramakina202: 11:52pm On Feb 23, 2017
What a show of shame by a baby adult?
Re: Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures by Igboid: 11:55pm On Feb 23, 2017
Re: Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures by nonsobaba: 11:56pm On Feb 23, 2017
Truth be told, Abia state is cursed. The entire state should be burned to the ground and its inhabitants resettled in other igbo states, while the land there should be used as public burial ground for all igbos @ home and abroad.

3 Likes

Re: Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures by Igboid: 12:12am On Feb 24, 2017
The truth be told, some people need some psychiatric examination ASAP followed by an emergency brain transplant with a goat brain.
How can an adult be burning down a house just to kill rats? Where will he live after catching the rat?

Aba is the industrial hub of SE, she puts food on the table of all her inhabitants amongst whom include many influential Igbos who are non Indigenous to Abia state?
Many Igbos had been made millionaires by Aba.
How can a well breast Fed Igbo man open up his mouth and talk trash of Abia state?
Has Enyimba FC not been the pride of all Igbos for many years now, was she not a gift of Aba inhabitants( amongst whom are Igbos from all parts of Igboland) to Ndiigbo?

Aba needs environmental and infrastructural upgrade, we all agree on that, but that is no reason for peeps to start writing trash all over the place. As bad as Aba looks, it also have fine parts that sensationalists often ignore but focus on the bad parts.

9 Likes

Re: Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures by jerusalem101: 12:34am On Feb 24, 2017
Hahahahahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures by Nobody: 1:06am On Feb 24, 2017
nonsobaba:
[s]Truth be told, Abia state is cursed. The entire state should be burned to the ground and its inhabitants resettled in other igbo states, while the land there should be used as public burial ground for all igbos @ home and abroad[/s].
Akpa amu,u are not making sense,
Alfcast Anamberians alwaze feeling insecure

The Real Anamberians don't do dis kind of shits...lol

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures by Anago5000: 1:06am On Feb 24, 2017
nonsobaba:
Truth be told, Abia state is cursed. The entire state should be burned to the ground and its inhabitants resettled in other igbo states, while the land there should be used as public burial ground for all igbos @ home and abroad.
. guy stop this madness asap.

Re: Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures by nonsobaba: 5:28am On Feb 24, 2017
Who is saying that Aba is industrial hub of the east? What is in aba? Have u been to Habour industrial layout in Onitsha? Aba is the most primitive place a human can live in! If we igbos hide these things, our brothers there will continue to live in sub-animal conditions.

Industrial latrine of the east indeed.

5 Likes

Re: Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures by nonsobaba: 6:04am On Feb 24, 2017
Some paid Abia govt agents here don't want the world to know what igbos are already used to about Aba.

Go to Aba and see the way many ppl are fleeing daily to Port harcourt just to save themselves from complete evolution to animals. I know of many Abians who prefer to live in the more expensive PH and commute daily to their places of work in Aba just so they can save their children the trauma of growing up in such a cursed town forsaken by sanity.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigeria Projected To Overtake South Africa In Air Power By 2020. / Fayose: Tinubu Mounted Pressure On Me To Join APC But I Refused / Igbo Conscience Group Asks FG To Declare State Of Emergency In South-East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.