Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,430 members, 7,781,251 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:19 AM

Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures (17522 Views)

President Buhari, Amaechi And El-Rufai At The Dry Land Seaport In Kaduna / IPOB Members Avoid Zonal Meeting In Aba, As A Member Laments (Photo) / Jubilation In Aba As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures by Doug07034780891(m): 6:05am On Feb 24, 2017
Stop misyarning. This pictures are as recent as last month. We shall wait for you to show us your own version of the same place. Dead Abia state.

[s]
kurt09:
Old pictures. The road is under construction by Setraco. This is Faulks Road Aba. I will post the pictures while going to work tomorrow.
[/s]

Watch your dead Abia state

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFl1XnM4xAU

1 Like

Re: Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures by Doug07034780891(m): 6:08am On Feb 24, 2017
Hehehe..

Nwanne it is ok for now. I think betterabiastate aka africonji may have committed suicide or he is hibernating somewhere. Stay action for now and lets hear people's opinion on this seaport cheesy

nonsobaba:
Some paid Abia govt agents here don't want the world to know what igbos are already used to about Aba.

Go to Aba and see the way many ppl are fleeing daily to Port harcourt just to save themselves from complete evolution to animals. I know of many Abians who prefer to live in the more expensive PH and commute daily to their places of work in Aba just so they can save their children the trauma of growing up in such a cursed town forsaken by sanity.

2 Likes

Re: Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures by Doug07034780891(m): 6:17am On Feb 24, 2017
nonsobaba:
Ideally, Abia state should be renamed 'satan's own state'. But i am sure that even satan will swear for anyone that offers to attach his name to that state.

Nwanne stay action for now.

1 Like

Re: Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures by nonsobaba: 6:46am On Feb 24, 2017
Doug07034780891:
Hehehe..

Nwanne it is ok for now. I think betterabiastate aka africonji may have committed suicide or he is hibernating somewhere. Stay action for now and lets hear people's opinion on this seaport cheesy

Please this is not about anybody. This is a serious issue. I am ashamed to admit it now but i have once denied being igbo just because of Aba. I was part of a team that went to value the Unilever assets in Aba prior to its sale and when a colleague of mine who was in the east for the first time asked me whether there was a hell worse than aba, i told him that i too was a first time visitor and that he should direct his question to igbos in the team.

3 Likes

Re: Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures by eagleeye2: 7:17am On Feb 24, 2017
Anyone who knows my handle here will state that I always criticize the government of. T.A and even this present government when they get it wrong.
The pictures the OP posted are old pictures of Portharcourt road and some other place. I live and work in Aba. The present government is heavily invested in road construction. Moreover there has been no heavy rain this year.
I was opportune to drive through that Portharcourt road on Tuesday. And there is no way I could have passed through that road to where I was going if it was as the OP has stated in this thread.
Brass road to Faulks road is currently under construction. The Umule axis has undergone some construction works. The link roads leading to cemetery market has all been constructed. New umuahia road is currently being widened to have four lanes.
And in all these, some properties blocking the road construction are being pulled down.
The OP, should stop deceiving people on NL.
Yes Aba still has a long way to go, despite the huge IGR being received from that commercial city. Yes, Governor Ikpeazu may not have gone far because of some hindrances and distraction, but he started well. And I hope he finish well, because it will be a disgrace to the Ngwas if he does otherwise.
NB
Portharcourt, road is A FEDERAL road, that does not mean I support the way it is.

1 Like

Re: Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures by eagleeye2: 7:19am On Feb 24, 2017
nonsobaba:
Please this is not about anybody. This is a serious issue. I am ashamed to admit it now but i have once denied being igbo just because of Aba. I was part of a team that went to value the Unilever assets in Aba prior to its sale and when a colleague of mine who was in the east for the first time asked me whether there was a hell worse than aba, i told him that i too was a first time visitor and that he should direct his question to igbos in the team.
You denied your heritage because of the state of Aba. TUFIAKWA.

5 Likes

Re: Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures by Doug07034780891(m): 7:20am On Feb 24, 2017
Pictures please. Because I am in Aba now. Stop long grammar and post pictures cheesy

[s]
eagleeye2:
Anyone who knows my handle here will state that I always criticize the government of. T.A and even this present government when they get it wrong.
The pictures the OP posted are old pictures of Portharcourt road and some other place. I live and work in Aba. The present government is heavily invested in road construction. Moreover there has been no heavy rain this year.
I was opportune to drive through that Portharcourt road on Tuesday. And there is no way I could have passed through that road to where I was going if it was as the OP has stated in this thread.
Brass road to Faulks road is currently under construction. The Umule axis has undergone some construction works. The link roads leading to cemetery market has all been constructed. New umuahia road is currently being widened to have four lanes.
And in all these, some properties blocking the road construction are being pulled down.
The OP, should stop deceiving people on NL.
Yes Aba still has a long way to go, despite the huge IGR being received from that commercial city. Yes, Governor Ikpeazu may not have gone far because of some hindrances and distraction, but he started well. And I hope he finish well, because it will be a disgrace to the Ngwas if he does otherwise.
NB
Portharcourt, road is A FEDERAL road, that does not mean I support the way it is.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures by eagleeye2: 7:25am On Feb 24, 2017
Doug07034780891:
Pictures please. Because I am in Aba now. Stop long grammar and post pictures cheesy

[s][/s]
I was not anticipating your thread. But if you are true to your conscience you will know that even though Portharcourt road has not been worked on, the pictures you posted where from last year. I drove through that same part you claimed that the water have turned green on Tuesday.
I am not a government apologist, neither am I a politician.

2 Likes

Re: Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures by Doug07034780891(m): 7:37am On Feb 24, 2017
eagleeye2:

I was not anticipating your thread. But if you are true to your conscience you will know that even though Portharcourt road has not been worked on, the pictures you posted where from last year. I drove through that same part you claimed that the water have turned green on Tuesday.
I am not a government apologist, neither am I a politician.

Abia state is dead. Look at the same road here cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures by eagleeye2: 7:50am On Feb 24, 2017
Doug07034780891:

grin
Doug07034780891:

I now understand your anger. I have seen the other thread created by BetterAbia.
Back to the matter;
Your last picture here is that of Faulks road, which I already stated that the present government has started work on.
Aba was neglected by the government of Theodore Ahamaefule Orji for 8 years. Off course things were bound to go from bad to worse.
Ikpeazu is an Ngwa man and I believe he will do his best for Aba.

NB
You will not cut off your face just to spite your nose. Some of us will not just ignore half truths and lies, because you are fighting with BetterAbia.
Abeg , make una continue una fight and leave igbos out of it.
Willie Obiano is working and Ikpeazu is also doing his part. End of Discussion.
Re: Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures by Doug07034780891(m): 7:57am On Feb 24, 2017
This is a moment of truth not about anybody. Abia must be rescued. Ruggedised1 what do you say?

Nobody including a madman should be proud of Abia state. The state is in urgent need of attention

eagleeye2:
grin
I now understand your anger. I have seen the other thread created by BetterAbia.
Back to the matter;
Your last picture here is that of Faulks road, which I already stated that the present government has started work on.
Aba was neglected by the government of Theodore Ahamaefule Orji for 8 years. Off course things were bound to go from bad to worse.
Ikpeazu is an Ngwa man and I believe he will do his best for Aba.

NB
You will not cut off your face just to spite your nose. Some of us will not just ignore half truths and lies, because you are fighting with BetterAbia.
Abeg , make una continue una fight and leave igbos out of it.
Willie Obiano is working and Ikpeazu is also doing his part. End of Discussion.

1 Like

Re: Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures by glacswhite: 8:05am On Feb 24, 2017
kurt09:
Old pictures. The road is under construction by Setraco. This is Faulks Road Aba. I will post the pictures while going to work tomorrow.

that guy is a fool that will never come out from poverty...... he posted 2015/2016 pictures here..

if u enter Aba now February 2017...Nothing of such exist even Ohanku is under maintenance
left for federal roads and Obohia which will Follow suit.......

with Anambra in Igbo pls count Unity Out....Hate is donated in their Blood......

3 Likes

Re: Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures by Doug07034780891(m): 8:07am On Feb 24, 2017
Stop lying to yourself. Oya watch this video, it is a recent video under Ikpeazu. You guys should stop lying

[s]
glacswhite:

that guy is a fool that will never come out from poverty...... he posted 2015/2016 pictures here..
if u enter Aba now February 2017...Nothing of such exist even Ohanku is under maintenance
with Anambra in Igbo pls count Unity Out....Hate is donated in their Blood......

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures by glacswhite: 8:12am On Feb 24, 2017
nonsobaba:
Some paid Abia govt agents here don't want the world to know what igbos are already used to about Aba.

Go to Aba and see the way many ppl are fleeing daily to Port harcourt just to save themselves from complete evolution to animals. I know of many Abians who prefer to live in the more expensive PH and commute daily to their places of work in Aba just so they can save their children the trauma of growing up in such a cursed town forsaken by sanity.

u be Mumu.....Aba has been feeding PH,Calabar,Akwaibom etc...even this year it increased alot

1 Like

Re: Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures by onomefm(f): 8:14am On Feb 24, 2017
Abia has always been like this. Who are you blaming now?

2 Likes

Re: Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures by Doug07034780891(m): 8:16am On Feb 24, 2017
glacswhite:

u be Mumu.....Aba has been feeding PH,Calabar,Akwaibom etc...even this year it increased alot

You mean feeding them with filth and bad road? Lol

4 Likes

Re: Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures by glacswhite: 8:17am On Feb 24, 2017
OK now I understand Ur Frustration....
Aba River has Commission to turn to beach
Obuaku Sea port is under Inspection by Chinese oil company
Owaza Refinery has taken a huge turn around by Japanese company
Egyptian Multi Billion Bank Partners Enyimba City
Aba made products Standardized by Senate
More still coming...

1 Like

Re: Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures by Doug07034780891(m): 8:18am On Feb 24, 2017
When shall Abia have government? When?

1 Like

Re: Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures by onyebest123: 8:20am On Feb 24, 2017
Aba is one of the worst places to leave.
Re: Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures by Doug07034780891(m): 8:20am On Feb 24, 2017
Pictures please.

Below is Abia seaport lol

Abia people are aliens.

glacswhite:
OK now I understand Ur Frustration....

Aba River has Commission to turn to beach

Obuaku Sea port is under Inspection by Chinese oil company

Owaza Refinery has taken a huge turn around by Japanese company

Egyptian Multi Billion Bank Partners Enyimba City

Aba made products Standardized by Senate

More still coming...

1 Like

Re: Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures by Doug07034780891(m): 8:22am On Feb 24, 2017
onyebest123:
Aba is one of the worst places to leave.

Betterabiastate why are you peeping? Ruggedised1 come here now.

Abia state is dead

2 Likes

Re: Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures by Mcowubaba: 9:02am On Feb 24, 2017
nonsobaba:

Abia State may be under demonic curse.
Ponponkon nd Co keep deceiving Gullible people here, the state is in a deep mess.

Their recent Governor is one the worst thing to happen to Nigeria, the last 2 previous Governors (the Orjis) are the biggest fools and theives in Nigeria...

Do you know that no meaningful thing has been done in Abia State since 1999....

Abia State should be the worst state in the South East...

2 Likes

Re: Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures by Anago5000: 9:57am On Feb 24, 2017
glacswhite:

. I totally condemn the part that read" with anambra Igbo unity is out" chinonso is just one guy and he doesnt in any way represent the collective view of anambrans on other Igbo's.I have been trying to calm his nerves.betterAbiastate started this mess and now he is no where .

2 Likes

Re: Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures by Anago5000: 10:02am On Feb 24, 2017
Doug07034780891:

Betterabiastate why are you peeping? Ruggedised1 come here now.

Abia state is dead
. guy nawa for you ooo.you have chased the guy out of his own thread .don't you think is time to move on? since yesternight I have been begging you to mercy for the guy and his state for the sake of Igbo nation and what it stands for.enough of all childish display.bikonu nwanna

2 Likes

Re: Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures by Doug07034780891(m): 10:06am On Feb 24, 2017
Nwanne, I have left him since last night but he came back this morning from his sleepless night to start again. I am happy you knew how all these stuff started yesterday. I don't have issues but I will not hesitate to chew him and his state raw if he can't face his useless state as we are not responsible for their predicament. cool

Anago5000:
. guy nawa for you ooo.you have chased the guy out of his own thread .don't you think is time to move on? since yesternight I have been begging you to mercy for the guy and his state for the sake of Igbo nation and what it stands for.enough of all childish display.bikonu nwanna
Re: Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures by Anago5000: 10:18am On Feb 24, 2017
Doug07034780891:
Nwanne, I have left him since last night but he came back this morning from his sleepless night to start again. I am happy you knew how all these stuff started yesterday. I don't have issues but I will not hesitate to chew him and his state raw if he can't face his useless state as we are not responsible for their predicament. cool

. biko ozugo.the africonji guy self na one poor corper serving in Enugu state .all this kids of nowadays .they always start what is beyond them.Nnaa mere ya ebere biko.the guy don tear race naa
Re: Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures by asha9: 11:15am On Feb 24, 2017
Mcowubaba:

Abia State may be under demonic curse.
Ponponkon nd Co keep deceiving Gullible people here, the state is in a deep mess.

Their recent Governor is one the worst thing to happen to Nigeria, the last 2 previous Governors (the Orjis) are the biggest fools and theives in Nigeria...

Do you know that no meaningful thing has been done in Abia State since 1999....

Abia State should be the worst state in the South East...

Truth is very bitter my brother..coming from a detribalised Abian. If only people like betterabiastate should hold their governor to accountability and weep and cry for their state. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures by nonsobaba: 12:22pm On Feb 24, 2017
eagleeye2:

You denied your heritage because of the state of Aba. TUFIAKWA.
Excuse me, Aba is a habitat for animals which no sane human would want to be associated with.

1 Like

Re: Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures by kherington: 1:06pm On Feb 24, 2017
Threads like this have proven my earlier statement that biafra will be a hell on earth today is anambra ibos and imo ibos tomorrow is abia ibos and ebonyi ibos doug/chino/nonsobaba/asha/LasGidiOwner you are doing a fantastic job in bringing my prophecy to pass one nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures by nonsobaba: 1:28pm On Feb 24, 2017
Abia state is the reason why some northerners and afonjas are bold enough to call igbos pigs! I just wish that the entire state can be destroyed with nuclear bomb to save igbos from this shame.

1 Like

Re: Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures by lagdmark(m): 1:55pm On Feb 24, 2017
nonsobaba:
Abia state is the reason why some
northerners and afonjas are bold enough to
call igbos pigs! I just wish that the entire
state can be destroyed with nuclear bomb
to save igbos from this shame.
Oh sorry. I understand your frustration.That abia man that Raped your mama and abandoned you guys in shame should be blamed

1 Like

Re: Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures by jollymizzle(m): 2:55pm On Feb 24, 2017
grin grin grin grin op please if at any point in future we have an argument just remind me of this thread and I'll apologize immediately. You wicked o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

$1 Billion Ogoni Cleanup: Senate Committee Launches Probe, Visits Wike (photos) / Gbajabiamila To Wike: Those Who Plotted Against Me Worked Against You In PDP / Shettima: Atiku Is Raila Odinga, We Will Retire Him As Politcal Tourist To Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.