Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

How To Change The Phone Number In BVN?? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Change The Phone Number In BVN?? (75717 Views)

Facebook To Change The Names Of Instagram And Whatsapp / How To Correct And Update Your BVN Details In Nigeria (2018) / Upload A Picture Of Your Homescreen And Let's Guess The Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Change The Phone Number In BVN?? by fineboynl(m): 5:10pm On Feb 23, 2017
what if you are not using the number in your BVN anymore. how do you make the change?

2 Likes

Re: How To Change The Phone Number In BVN?? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 23, 2017
fineboynl:
what if you are not using the number in your BVN anymore. how do you make the change?
go to any branch of your bank to change it.
Re: How To Change The Phone Number In BVN?? by mosesalabi43: 8:53pm On Jun 15, 2017
coolesmile:
go to any branch of your bank to change it.

requirements pls
Re: How To Change The Phone Number In BVN?? by Nobody: 8:27am On Jun 16, 2017
mosesalabi43:

requirements pls
any valid ID card
Re: How To Change The Phone Number In BVN?? by kingjomezy(m): 8:28am On Sep 26, 2019
I have the same issue
Re: How To Change The Phone Number In BVN?? by kingjomezy(m): 8:29am On Sep 26, 2019
mosesalabi43:

requirements pls
have you done yours were you able to do it
Re: How To Change The Phone Number In BVN?? by hidhrhis(m): 8:33pm On Mar 19, 2020
fineboynl:
Were u able to change d no bro.im having same issue
Re: How To Change The Phone Number In BVN?? by Marvell23(m): 8:12pm On Mar 28, 2020
This is the comprehensive guide on how to Change and check BVN Number on Phone, Banks, Mtn, Glo, Airtel & 9mobile-https://www.phonecorridor.com/2020/03/check-bvn-number-ussd-code/
Re: How To Change The Phone Number In BVN?? by Xtianvic(m): 6:55pm On Mar 29, 2020
fineboynl:
go to any of your bank's customer service, explain to them, the will tell you to write a a letter...
Re: How To Change The Phone Number In BVN?? by Tsquare07(m): 12:37pm On Jun 18, 2020
You're only required to take your means of identification and make sure you have written your bvn on a paper to tender to the customer care of your bank
Re: How To Change The Phone Number In BVN?? by glo12(f): 5:57pm On Jul 09, 2020
Went to zenith bank today to change my phone number but was told is not allowed. Dont know what to do now
Re: How To Change The Phone Number In BVN?? by Ifeanyi4491(m): 6:08pm On Jul 09, 2020
glo12:
Went to zenith bank today to change my phone number but was told is not allowed. Dont know what to do now
did mine early last month and it was done within 30 minutes
Re: How To Change The Phone Number In BVN?? by iLearner: 12:35pm On Sep 15, 2020
Ifeanyi4491:
did mine early last month and it was done within 30 minutes

Was ID card requested?
Re: How To Change The Phone Number In BVN?? by Ifeanyi4491(m): 3:08pm On Sep 15, 2020
iLearner:

Was ID card requested?
no bro
Re: How To Change The Phone Number In BVN?? by iLearner: 11:24pm On Sep 15, 2020
Ifeanyi4491:
no bro

Thanks
Re: How To Change The Phone Number In BVN?? by olorunthobby(f): 12:52pm On Sep 16, 2020
well, when i did mine as at last year dec. with first bank, they requested me an id(i gave them my national id) while i was also asked to make an affidavit at the court. they were both attached and it was changed in 48 hours.

fineboynl:
Re: How To Change The Phone Number In BVN?? by Grucho1(m): 7:15pm On Dec 17, 2020
glo12:
UBA told me to bring I'd card and police report
Re: How To Change The Phone Number In BVN?? by designated100: 7:12am On Apr 08, 2021
olorunthobby:
well, when i did mine as at last year dec. with first bank, they requested me an id(i gave them my national id) while i was also asked to make an affidavit at the court. they were both attached and it was changed in 48 hours.

The affidavit was it an affidavit to show that the old line was definitely your own number?
Re: How To Change The Phone Number In BVN?? by Chukatabra: 11:49pm On May 24, 2023
The specific requirements for changing the Bank Verification Number (BVN) phone number may vary slightly depending on the policies and procedures of the bank where the BVN was registered. However, the general requirements for changing the BVN phone number are as follows:

1. Visit the Bank Branch:
2. BVN Update/Change Request Form:
3. Supporting Documents:
4. Proof of Ownership of New Phone Number:
5. BVN Acknowledgement slip:

And some other stuffs like that. This article actually explains the process in details: https://youverify.co/blog/how-to-change-bvn-phone-number

(1) (Reply)

How To Transfer Or Share Mb On Mtn To Mtn Network. / How 2 Unlock AN Android Phone Password Or Pattern Lock WITHOUT LOOSING YOUR DATA / 13 Year-old American Boy Dead After Trying Deadly Tiktok “benadryl Challenge”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.