Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,292 members, 7,807,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

Make $50/per Day With CPA Posting On Job Sites- Free Tutorial - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Make $50/per Day With CPA Posting On Job Sites- Free Tutorial (2804 Views)

How To Make $50-300 Within 2-3hours For Free Without Any Initial Capital / (cpa And Social Media Traffic) $30-$50 Per Day Method With Cpa (zero Investment) / How To Make $50 Per Day-classified Ad Posting With CPA Free tutorial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make $50/per Day With CPA Posting On Job Sites- Free Tutorial by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 23, 2017
Hello Nairaland members,

I guess you guys know me from my previous thread, where I introduce you to a method on how to make $50

Per day using Social Media like Facebook, Twitter or Instagram without any investment. If you haven't gotten
the guide, hurry now go, and get yours it is very much available.

Ok in today guide I am going to teach you how I make $50 Per day posting on job sites, and please note that it
requires you to purchase a domain name, which is the only investment you will need for this method.

This is the method I have used and it worked for me.

Ok, here we go.

1 : You will need to sign up to a CPA network ( Am not going into much detail on this, you can get the (CPA BIBLE) TO GET THROUGH IT

2 : Pick a good offer that pays well

3: Purchase a domain. eg if you choose a business offer, you might purchase a domain like bizonline.com
or anything related to business or your chosen offer.

4: Create an email address for it - job@yourrelateddomain.com and add it to your Gmail, also you will need to
set this email as your main email in Gmail. Also, redirect your domain to your CPA affiliate offer link.

NOW THE BEST PART START HERE $$$$$$$$$$

5: Go to job sites. For example, See my example below
post something like this (Do not copy word for word, be more creative, We are Nigerians)

Hello,

We are looking for writers for our jewelry auction Website. You will need to create (20 -25 word ) write up daily
auctions. We will pay you $0.01/word to start up. then increase if it goes well

You must be interested in jewelry to take up the job.

Due to payment issues, we can only take writers based in the USA for now.Please send an email to

YOURNEWGMAILACC@GMAIL.COM to apply if you fit the criteria.

Thank You your's (FAKE) Name.

List of Job Websites you can start Posting on

[url] http://www.online-writing-jobs.com[/url]
[url] http://getafreelancer.com[/url]
[url] http://www.elance.com[/url]
[url] http://www.rentacoder.com[/url]

I recommend you use the first one as it doesn't require anything to post, just a free
account post will go pending first and then live after 1-2days.

6: Now go to the Gmail account you set up, under setting, there will be a thing call vacation autoresponder
i believe Hotmail has a similar setting. Write something like (DONT COPY WORD FOR WORD)

Hello,

Thank you for your interest, at the moment we have received a lot of interested parties, so we are going through the applications,
please signup at our website below and take a look around as that will make things quicker should we hire you.

www.bizonline.com

Thanks you
Your (FAKE) Name.

Nearly every single person you reply to will sign up. You will get crazy amount of emails.
I only replied to around twenty-five and had almost all of them sign up netting me $140 after three days.

I suggest you choose other offers, not using biz offers, there different offers that will work for this method
you just need to be creative.

You can try this with any pay per sign up offers,
USA ones tend to pay well. The good thing is that you are sending targetted visitors
(only people who like jewery for example) to sign up so there is a high chance few of them
will stay on giving you good conversion rate.

That is all for now, As i have earlier stated CPA is the easiest way for you to start making money online
If you are looking for a way to earn money with social media like facebook, Twitter and Instagram without
any investment at all, no technical skill, just a copy and paste work, that guarantee $50 per day then get my
CPA BIBLE, it a premium guide where I teach you how to make $50 per day with Facebook, Twitter or Instagram
without any investment very simple to implement. A guide that has transform broke dude,students,Unemployed, Secondary School drop out etc becoming big boys and girls in town.

2 Likes

Re: Make $50/per Day With CPA Posting On Job Sites- Free Tutorial by checkolatunji: 5:51pm On Feb 23, 2017
monsterseo:
Hello Nairaland members,

I guess you guys know me from my previous thread, where I introduce you to a method on how to make $50

Per day using Social Media like Facebook, Twitter or Instagram without any investment. If you haven't gotten

Ok in today guide I am going to teach you how I make $50 Per day posting on job sites, and please note that it
requires you to purchase a domain name, which is the only investment you will need for this method.

Ok, here we go.

1 : You will need to sign up to a CPA network ( Am not going into much detail on this, you can get the (CPA BIBLE) TO GET THROUGH IT

3: Purchase a domain. eg if you choose a business offer, you might purchase a domain like bizonline.com

4: Create an email address for it - job@yourrelateddomain.com and add it to your Gmail, also you will need to
set this email as your main email in Gmail. Also, redirect your domain to your CPA affiliate offer link.

post something like this (Do not copy word for word, be more creative, We are Nigerians)

I recommend you use the first one as it doesn't require anything to post, just a free

6: Now go to the Gmail account you set up, under setting, there will be a thing call vacation autoresponder
i believe Hotmail has a similar setting. Write something like (DONT COPY WORD FOR WORD)

Nearly every single person you reply to will sign up. You will get crazy amount of emails.
I only replied to around twenty-five and had almost all of them sign up netting me $140 after three days.

I suggest you choose other offers, not using biz offers, there different offers that will work for this method

USA ones tend to pay well. The good thing is that you are sending targetted visitors
(only people who like jewery for example) to sign up so there is a high chance few of them

That is all for now, As i have earlier stated CPA is the easiest way for you to start making money online
If you are looking for a way to earn money with social media like facebook, Twitter and Instagram without
any investment at all, no technical skill, just a copy and paste work, that guarantee $50 per day then get my
CPA BIBLE, it a premium guide where I teach you how to make $50 per day with Facebook, Twitter or Instagram
without any investment very simple to implement. A guide that has transform broke dude,students,Unemployed, Secondary School drop out etc becoming big boys and girls in town.

Good one

1 Like

Re: Make $50/per Day With CPA Posting On Job Sites- Free Tutorial by Chigorkizz(m): 6:28pm On Feb 23, 2017
You mean this work!! I am in for it.
Re: Make $50/per Day With CPA Posting On Job Sites- Free Tutorial by sammycuts: 7:48pm On Feb 23, 2017
am interested dis my mail Sammycuts@yahoo.com
Re: Make $50/per Day With CPA Posting On Job Sites- Free Tutorial by bigbabyboy: 8:59pm On Feb 23, 2017
I would like to know more. Kindly send details to paybami@gmail.com Thanks.
Re: Make $50/per Day With CPA Posting On Job Sites- Free Tutorial by checkolatunji: 10:34pm On Feb 23, 2017
monsterseo:
Hello Nairaland members,

Ok, here we go.

Olatunjiak@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Make $50/per Day With CPA Posting On Job Sites- Free Tutorial by Nobody: 12:01am On Feb 24, 2017
I am not asking anyone to post his/her email here, if you need the complete CPA BIBLE GUIDE
You can contact me via my signature, WhatsApp , call or email.
Re: Make $50/per Day With CPA Posting On Job Sites- Free Tutorial by Nobody: 6:24pm On Feb 24, 2017
CPA BIBLE GUIDE Is still very mush available still hot and blazing guide on CPA and Social media traffics.

FACEBOOK.TWITTER and INSTAGRAM The ocean of free traffic source.

Contact me via my signature..... Time to make it with CPA.
Re: Make $50/per Day With CPA Posting On Job Sites- Free Tutorial by Joevics(m): 8:40pm On Feb 24, 2017
monsterseo:
Hello Nairaland members,

Ok, here we go.

Re: Make $50/per Day With CPA Posting On Job Sites- Free Tutorial by Femtexdjohn1(m): 1:36pm On Apr 24, 2019
Can you mentor me from A to Z. Thanks
Re: Make $50/per Day With CPA Posting On Job Sites- Free Tutorial by jpride(m): 8:42pm On Apr 26, 2019
Pls chat me up on 07036728499 let's talk business
Re: Make $50/per Day With CPA Posting On Job Sites- Free Tutorial by tongzhengshijie: 2:12am On May 17, 2019
The Establishment and Development of Tark Digital Wallet and Digital Bank

First, the ultimate goal: to build a digital bank through the core elements of tark

The core technology of digital bank is the wallet. The core technology of the wallet is the underlying technology of the blockchain. We have done a good job of implementing several elements of the digital bank.

Tark wallets bring together the world's top technology talents and is far ahead in technology. Tark's technical team built Tark's Silicon Valley Lab, which brings together the best Internet technology talents from Silicon Valley and Cambridge. It is responsible for Tark's technology development, maintenance and iteration. It plans to set up R&grin institutions in Australia and Italy to bring together scientific research talents from Europe, the United States and Australia, and finally making tark Laboratory the output center of the top technology of the blockchain. Its core research directions are: 1, consensus algorithm, 2, blockchain landing application, 3 application of blockchain and Internet of Things , 4 Internet distributed data architecture.
Second, Tark wallet, with two super features and six advantages

It has two super features of anonymity and security, with six advantages of multi-currency, second-speed, multi-account system, offline signature, multiple verification, and open third-party ecosystem. Based on the advanced blockchain 4.0 cross-chain lightning network to provide a new way for global cross-border payment exchange and international settlement, the solution is to achieve cross-chain lightning payment transactions in seconds, and a wallet can manage all types of token in circulation around the world.

Third, digital bank is a revolution

In the digital age, the banking industry is undergoing an unprecedented transformation, with the technological innovation, demand changes, and the upgrading of ideas, the digital bank is imperative. Digital banks subvert the traditional financial model and realize the integration of the whole network. Based on the advanced blockchain 4.0 technology, Tark's wallet realizes a global digital new ecology. In the future, 100 million people will hold Tark wallets and finally realize the vision of digital bank.

Fourth. The Jewish nation is the core strength of global finance

Jews have always controlled global finance. The powerful United States is also within the control of the Jews. The era of digital economy has arrived, and digital bank emerges as the times require. Jewish merchant Ajm will complete this historical mission.

Fifth. Jewish merchant Ajm fully reflects the Jewish spirit

The Jewish merchant Ajm is created by Jewish saint JT based on the advanced blockchain 4.0 technology. It is the twin brother of Bitcoin. It is constantly upgraded on the basis of Bitcoin and has the power to change the world, known as the 21st century digital gold. The development vision of Jewish merchant Ajm is to set off a drastic change in the fields of traditional finance, cross-border settlement and payment, securities investment market, product traceability, etc., seamlessly connecting billions of people around the world and creating decentralized applications. Ecology, thus achieving the good wishes of changing the world.

(1) (Reply)

The Fight Against Ponzi Schemes Is Over. / #3000000 Urgent Investment Advise / How To Earn 50k Into Your Bank Account Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.