Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

My Girlfriend Keeps Proposing To Me But.... - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Keeps Proposing To Me But.... (47251 Views)

Man Refuses To Kneel While Proposing To Girlfriend / Man Who Was Stopped By A Pastor From Proposing To Girlfriend In A Church Speaks / Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Proposing To Me But.... by luminouz(m): 9:09am On Feb 24, 2017
horciglowri:
Hahahahahaha,my candid advice:#neva test d anger of a woman.

Ewwwwwwwww.....am so scared!!!!!!
Lmao! What about d anger of a man? cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Proposing To Me But.... by LordAdam16: 9:13am On Feb 24, 2017
2dugged:
I know you like writing long epistles, but did you bother to read and digest the first part of my comment?, if yes then all this long epistle is unnecessary, and if no,then I suggest you do that

This is the first part of your statement

People self, this is why it's better to ask for terms and conditions of a relationship before going into it to avoid stories that touch,by the way she seems like someone above 25 and you expect her to date without having marriage in sight?

And this was the exact sentence that followed it up:

the op sounds wicked,these are the the time wasters we keep advising ladies to stay away from

It's like me saying women are wonderful creatures in one sentence, and in the next say that 2dugged is a complete buffoon (I don't mean that by the way). But you get the point.

The terms and conditions of the relationship were very clear. No marriage in cards. The lady didn't even have to ask. The guy was honest, clear, and straightforward from the get go.

So, my question to you is, how is the guy wicked?

Did he force her to say yes? Did he have a gun to her head. Was she hallucinating when she said yes? Maybe you should read my first post again. I'm not going to repeat myself.

If she knows she's over 25 and would only like to enter serious relationships with marriage prospects, she could have done one very simple thing, something she does everyday to countless guys she isn't interested in. Say NO!.

That's it.

That you can't see this is why I said it's a shame.

Oh and I don't like long epistles, I prefer to make posts that leave little room for ambiguity.

-Lord
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Proposing To Me But.... by Funkybabee(f): 9:15am On Feb 24, 2017
emperormossad:

Lemme ask a question before you blow up. If he tells you he's simply in for dating not marriage and you agree whole heartedly, without a gun to your head, is he wrong if you turn around and demand for marriage and he refuses? Just take a little time to think about it. I think the lady wanted marriage from the onset but pretended she's also just in for mere dating hoping she could tie him down later on. Business gone wrong! Let her try that stunt on someone else. Perhaps she'll get lucky.

I didn't mean not to blam her,although she has her own fault but still men shouldn't take woman as a mere toy which they can play any how.I will still repeat it again don't friendzone a woman who you know that she have feelings for you because to me that lady give trying that she might win his heart later on but it's turn out negative and it Will pain her as far of love she has for him.so put her into your shoes maybe ur daughter, uncle that man shouldn't supppse to agree with her condition before hand cuz he cannot denied he didn't know what is her mind before saying that out and still i can't believe this story he just want to look positive in the eyes of people.
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Proposing To Me But.... by horciglowri(f): 9:20am On Feb 24, 2017
Hehehe... Owk oo lemme b observin u

luminouz:

Ewwwwwwwww.....am so scared!!!!!!
Lmao! What about d anger of a man? cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Proposing To Me But.... by luminouz(m): 9:23am On Feb 24, 2017
horciglowri:
Hehehe... Owk oo lemme b observin u

D way am seeing u eh.....u go dey wicked ooooo! grin
Seems u had dealt with a guy before* am very scared of u*
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Proposing To Me But.... by Nobody: 9:24am On Feb 24, 2017
LordAdam16:

This is the first part of your statement

And this was the exact sentence that followed it up:

It's like me saying women are wonderful creatures in one sentence, and in the next say that 2dugged is a complete buffoon (I don't mean that by the way). But you get the point.

The terms and conditions of the relationship were very clear. No marriage in cards. The lady didn't even have to ask. The guy was honest, clear, and straightforward from the get go.

So, my question to you is, how is the guy wicked?

Did he force her to say yes? Did he have a gun to her head. Was she hallucinating when she said yes? Maybe you should read my first post again. I'm not going to repeat myself.

If she knows she's over 25 and would only like to enter serious relationships with marriage prospects, she could have done one very simple thing, something she does everyday to countless guys she isn't interested in. Say NO!.

That's it.

That you can't see this is why I said it's a shame.

Oh and I don't like long epistles, I prefer to make posts that leave little room for ambiguity.

-Lord

I get your point, I kind of blame the lady too, but the fact is the op is a time waster,you are dating a lady and even do business together, yet you don't see yourself settling down with her?, so what does that make you?, and yes,you like writing long epistles which are sometimes unnecessary, when just 5 lines would have passed the message better,I bet you will be talkative too
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Proposing To Me But.... by horciglowri(f): 9:31am On Feb 24, 2017
Me ke? I am nt wicked oo I cnt even kill a fly tlkless of killing chicken. I am d most luvin person on planet earth dat is if you knw me personally

luminouz:

D way am seeing u eh.....u go dey wicked ooooo! grin
Seems u had dealt with a guy before* am very scared of u*
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Proposing To Me But.... by TheGreatIYANU: 9:31am On Feb 24, 2017
vicardino:
The Spirit of God in u allows u to call someone a fool? What kinda spirit is that? Being objective is what most of us finds it difficult to do especially when dealing with issues threatening our gender. In as much as the guy did something wrong, did u read the part where he said he kinda explained d kinda relationship he wanted and the girl agreed to it?. The feeling of insecurity is what makes most of u girls very desperate and the moment you get dropped or things ain't going ur way, u activate the other side of u trying to deal with d guy anyhow u can think of.

emperormossad:

I'm sure you didn't really mean this. Let's start with something clear, are you sure you've got His spirit in you? For real?

LUKE 13:31-32
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Proposing To Me But.... by LordAdam16: 9:31am On Feb 24, 2017
Giel:

its really sad and shocking to me to see some of the responses on this thread. I mean for God's sake the guy told u, am not going to marry u, and u agreed to date him, now all of a sudden, he is a fool, he is evil, he deserves to be beaten, I mean what didn't I read? for being honest?? while u the bloody liar, who agreed to date him is now a '''victim''.
at least he told u d truth. he gave u a choice. tomorrow we ladies say we want a guy who is honest, who is good, kind, thoughtful. but when we see them. smh..
am going to have to read up on what u mentioned about the spread of ignorance, cause I can see it happens a lot.
u made some good points up there however ur last part made me sad, is that how u see all women. u don't see any good in them that u wonder why we were created?? if I'm misunderstanding ur words please let me know. I've seen some of ur posts and I like the way u reason so I would like to know.

Here is a sentence in the post you quoted.

And I like to respect ladies even tho' they evidently don't respect themselves enough.

And I'm all in in the whole gender equality (not just gender equity) thing.

I wouldn't respect people I don't see good in or agree that they should have more say in how the world operates.

When I made that statement, it's like pressing the pause sign on emotions, and hypothesizing about what would have happened if ladies weren't around. It's similar to people saying Nigeria has potential, some good and all that, but why did Lord Lugard bother to form Nigeria.

Just look back at the thread. You are clearly in the minority. And by minority, I mean less than 5%.

Now imagine that the majority of the ladies with the shoddy mindset they've displayed being someone's gf, wife, employee, employer even, daughter. I mean they don't live on Mars. They are mostly educated, with decent IQ scores, and even have the civic right to decide who rules the nation, their state, or LG. But something so clear is lost on them.

So yeah, why did God bother?

And apologies if it hit the wrong chord with you. I couldn't hate ALL ladies, that's sexist.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Proposing To Me But.... by luminouz(m): 9:34am On Feb 24, 2017
horciglowri:
Me ke? I am nt wicked oo I cnt even kill a fly tlkless of killing chicken. I am d most luvin person on planet earth dat is if you knw me personally

Awwwww! Dats so sweet!! Now lemme get to know DAT lovely n luvin nature!
Ermmmm....u know what to do! kiss
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Proposing To Me But.... by horciglowri(f): 9:39am On Feb 24, 2017
As I am married nkor...
Oya bye bye

luminouz:

Awwwww! Dats so sweet!! Now lemme get to know DAT lovely n luvin nature!
Ermmmm....u know what to do! kiss
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Proposing To Me But.... by Nobody: 9:40am On Feb 24, 2017
ToriBlue:
I don't know why guys keep dating women they can't marry. Its sheer wickedness.
It's satanic wickedness.
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Proposing To Me But.... by luminouz(m): 9:45am On Feb 24, 2017
horciglowri:
As I am married nkor...
Oya bye bye

Lmao! Ur one of d lucky ones then!
Its OK naaaaaa.....we still dey roll on NL!
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Proposing To Me But.... by LordAdam16: 9:48am On Feb 24, 2017
2dugged:
I get your point, I kind of blame the lady too, but the fact is the op is a time waster,you are dating a lady and even do business together, yet you don't see yourself settling down with her?, so what does that make you?, and yes,you like writing long epistles which are sometimes unnecessary, when just 5 lines would have passed the message better,I bet you will be talkative too

On the contrary, the OP isn't a time waster. He values his time. And that of the girl. That's why he was honest from the get-go about where things AREN'T going to.

How many guys really date a lady and have a business with her when the guy wants to marry her. Most guys will wait until they've put a ring on her finger before co-owning a business with her. The OP is a liberal guy, he isn't conservative. And that's not a crime.

Even guys and gals with platonic relationships around the world are co-owners of businesses. So, I don't get your point.

Not everyone is all giddy about marriage like you folks. I hate it. The OP just isn't ready for it now.

So, do you think it will be fairer if the OP or I give girls hope that we are all good about it when we aren't? Isn't honesty supposed to be the better play in romantic relationships. No secrets, complete truth and all that?

There are at least 2 billion ladies in the world. If she had said NO, the OP would have found some other girl who valued his honesty.

I get it most of you like to lied to, probably assaulted, and def disrespected. Most of you ladies probably have a knack for it, which is sick. But not all guys are willing to play games with you guys. Some of us prefer our sanity and value our time that much.

If that makes us time wasters, then you should probably prepare your own dictionary, because that is a very weird definition of time wasting.

And no, that me stretching out a post is unnecessary to you does not mean it is to most other people. Maybe you need to stretch your tolerance spectrum a tad more. Not everyone's personality is like 2dugged's personality. Not all guys are looking for potential wives.

Oh, and I'd wager you on the talkative bet.

-Lord
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Proposing To Me But.... by LordAdam16: 9:54am On Feb 24, 2017
emperormossad:

Dude, one full crate of beer for you, on the house. Do you fancy a full chicken to with it? I don't mind. Best writeup I've encountered. I'll discuss with my colleagues in the hospital today. Good writeup once more!

Thanks mate.

Oh and please, there's a complete buffoon who is making a fool of himself by can't telling the difference between a radiologist and a radiographer on this thread. Just scroll to the end of the thread. If you could take a minute to educate his sorry a$$.

I'll be back on that thread on the 4th of April.

-Lord
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Proposing To Me But.... by Nobody: 9:56am On Feb 24, 2017
emperormossad:

Lol, na you decipher pass. Cmon, prepare make you begin go work. Oga go vex oo

Am already at work. Seated jejely on my chair. smiley waiting for clients.

In between I need to decipher wella... Too many fuckboiz around angry

You nko? U no go work?
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Proposing To Me But.... by Nobody: 10:00am On Feb 24, 2017
LordAdam16:

On the contrary, the OP isn't a time waster. He values his time. And that of the girl. That's why he was honest from the get-go about where things AREN'T going to.

How many guys really date a lady and have a business with her when the guy wants to marry her. Most guys will wait until they've put a ring on her finger before co-owning a business with her. The OP is a liberal guy, he isn't conservative. And that's not a crime.

Even guys and gals with platonic relationships around the world are co-owners of businesses. So, I don't get your point.

Not everyone is all giddy about marriage like you folks. I hate it. The OP just isn't ready for it now.

So, do you think it will be fairer if the OP or I give girls hope that we are all good about it when we aren't? Isn't honesty supposed to be the better play in romantic relationships. No secrets, complete truth and all that?

There are at least 2 billion ladies in the world. If she had said NO, the OP would have found some other girl who valued his honesty.

I get it most of you like to lied to, probably assaulted, and def disrespected. Most of you ladies probably have a knack for it, which is sick. But not all guys are willing to play games with you guys. Some of us prefer our sanity and value our time that much.

If that makes us time wasters, then you should probably prepare your own dictionary, because that is a very weird definition of time wasting.

And no, that me stretching out a post is unnecessary to you does not mean it is to most other people. Maybe you need to stretch your tolerance spectrum a tad more. Not everyone's personality is like 2dugged's personality. Not all guys are looking for potential wives.

Oh, and I'd wager you on the talkative bet.

-Lord
I don't know about other people, but like I said, I lay out the terms and conditions before investing my time, the op made mention of her going awol when he declines to talk about marriage, and what does he do when she resorts to that mode?, he probably goes to her, which indirectly means he was encouraging it, it's like saying I don't want to lick oil,but you use it to rub your mouth,what ever he gets is what he invited, ,not all comments require stretching like you always do and as for the wager, I don't do bets, I guess your alter ego is the talkative one
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Proposing To Me But.... by Nobody: 10:04am On Feb 24, 2017
Charlentine:
So here's the problem, I do love this lady to a degree, but I ain't going for that marriage stuff. Not yet, and definitely not with her. I told her my plans from the day we officially started dating and she was totally cool with it. only to suddenly go mafia and change everything and become super possessive and pester me for marriage after some months, in a "If u won't marry me then ENEMY mode activated!" kind of way. That's unfair na! I've not dated much but my last gf wasn't unreasonable na, she even loved me for being straightforward with her and we dated exclusively until I had to travel. Then i adviced her to move on with her life (tho it was a very hard decision cos she's an awesome person, beautiful too) but we're friends till date.

Anyway, so Im letting this lady go so she can find a proper husband, but I don't want her beef (she gets very hostile and vengeful whenever she feels slighted even for the best of reasons, no matter how much u try to reason with her) cos I still have some unfinished business with her and don't want her to ruin it. Shes the type that, if something isn't going her way then it is BAD no matter how great it has been. She has potential husbands (ex'es) and has quickly resorted to hooking up with one for marriage. I wish her well, but don't need the hostility now.

How does one deal with this? Wud it have been better to give her false hope, and then bail once I get my stuff out? Won't that be unfair to her? Are the majority of ladies selfish like this cos I always hear ladies cry "he jilted me bla bla bla"? because guys have learnt to be dishonest with them? Is there another way? Like Ive confessed, I haven't dated much, but I want to believe we don't all have to be bad.
..so you finally returned the ATM card...good one
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Proposing To Me But.... by LordAdam16: 10:13am On Feb 24, 2017
2dugged:
I don't know about other people, but like I said, I lay out the terms and conditions before investing my time, the op made mention of her going awol when he declines to talk about marriage, and what does he do when she resorts to that mode?, he probably goes to her, which indirectly means he was encouraging it, it's like saying I don't want to lick oil,but you use it to rub your mouth,what ever he gets is what he invited, ,not all comments require stretching like you always do and as for the wager, I don't do bets, I guess your alter ego is the talkative one

Ok I'm laying this to rest. It has gone on long enough.

Do have a nice day.

-Lord
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Proposing To Me But.... by TheGreatIYANU: 10:14am On Feb 24, 2017
LordAdam16:

So a guy walks up to you. Tells you he isn't ready for marriage but wants to date you (note he didn't say, let's date and see where this goes, he was straightforward from the start). You had the option to say no (if you felt like finishing 12 rounds from an M-16 on him) or yes (if you agreed). Then you said YES....

-Lord

Hey men,

I understand you're trying to be all smart and shii, but this is REALITY. Knowledge alone does not make up reality. It constitutes less than 20% of Life's composite so judging this case based on Head Knowledge alone is WRONG.

There are so many realities in our world today and among the top 3 lies this FACT -
WOMEN ARE FICKLE.

Thanks God you believe in the creation story. There is an OBVIOUS reason the Serpent did not meet Adam. He met Eve and it was not a mistake. Some say it is the very strength of their intelligence, some say it is their bio-genetic makeup but whatever and wherever we want to place it, Women are not as impregnable as men.

I did a study on the rise of Scam emails from Africa to the West. More than 60% of the victims are WOMEN. They fall for all kinds of scams - financial, relationship, you name it.

Have you seen or heard of a Man who fell for a relationship scam? If there are any such cases, they are but a handful and can never be compared to the plethora of western ladies, dolling out thousands of dollars to an 'African Prince'.

This is WHO THEY ARE. It is the way the Creator MADE THEM and just like Breasts, you cannot take it away from them.

I am irritated at how the op plays the victim card when in fact, he is the INITIATOR.

God built women to keep men company (Marriage). Jesus came and cemented it with a One Man, One Woman policy (Monogamy).

Invariably, except you are family, colleagues, neighbours, or friends, every man-woman relationship SHOULD end in a UNION. This is an innate expectation, hardwired to the psychological makeup of EVERY WOMAN. (I'm Married. I know!)

The Op is obviously ignorant of this.

If you do not desire a UNION, don't relate INTIMATELY with a WOMAN!

If you are not ready for Marriage, don't relate INTIMATELY with a WOMAN!

If you're not ready for Children, don't relate INTIMATELY with a WOMAN! (Don't come and cry to us that you told your wife you don't want a kid. Are you a FOOL? Which woman does not want children? Your aunty? Your long lost gehfriend? She is the one-in-a-million EXEMPTION.)

Guys WISE UP! If you are not ready for WOMAN, leave WOMAN alone!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Proposing To Me But.... by Nobody: 10:16am On Feb 24, 2017
LordAdam16:

Ok I'm laying this to rest. It has gone on long enough.

Do have a nice day.

-Lord
finally! , just two lines, grin have a nice day too
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Proposing To Me But.... by darlenese(f): 10:31am On Feb 24, 2017
emperormossad:

Are you saying ladies are doing STD promo?
o

No
Men like u are!
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Proposing To Me But.... by LordAdam16: 10:32am On Feb 24, 2017
TheGreatIYANU:

Hey men,

I understand you're trying to be all smart and shii, but this is REALITY. Knowledge alone does not make up reality. It constitutes less than 20% of Life's composite so judging this case based on Head Knowledge alone is WRONG.

There are so many realities in our world today and among the top 3 lies this FACT -
WOMEN ARE FICKLE.

Thanks God you believe in the creation story. There is an OBVIOUS reason the Serpent did not meet Adam. He met Eve and it was not a mistake. Some say it is the very strength of their intelligence, some say it is their bio-genetic makeup but whatever and wherever we want to place it, Women are not as impregnable as men.

I did a study on the rise of Scam emails from Africa to the West. More than 60% of the victims are WOMEN. They fall for all kinds of scams - financial, relationship, you name it.

Have you seen or heard of a Man who fell for a relationship scam? If there are any such cases, they are but a handful and can never be compared to the plethora of western ladies, dolling out thousands of dollars to an 'African Prince'.

This is WHO THEY ARE. It is the way the Creator MADE THEM and just like Breasts, you cannot take it away from them.

I am irritated at how the op plays the victim card when in fact, he is the INITIATOR.

God built women to keep men company (Marriage). Jesus came and cemented it with a One Man, One Woman policy (Monogamy).

Invariably, except you are family, colleagues, neighbours, or friends, every man-woman relationship SHOULD end in a UNION. This is an innate expectation, hardwired to the psychological makeup of EVERY WOMAN. (I'm Married. I know!)

The Op is obviously ignorant of this.

If you do not desire a UNION, don't relate INTIMATELY with a WOMAN!

If you are not ready for Marriage, don't relate INTIMATELY with a WOMAN!

If you're not ready for Children, don't relate INTIMATELY with a WOMAN! (Don't come and cry to us that you told your wife you don't want a kid. Are you a FOOL? Which woman does not want children? Your aunty? Your long lost gehfriend? She is the one-in-a-million EXEMPTION.)

Guys WISE UP! If you are not ready for WOMAN, leave WOMAN alone!

A. I don't believe in creationism. I said "if you are a creationist."
B. I don't buy into that whole women are the weaker gender thing, simply because it is the often used excuse by men to deny them their rights.
C. The OP is not an initiator of anything sinister. He clearly stated in his opener that he already had a previous relationship with a lady who was down with his honesty. He just didn't know that his ex was a rarity. Now he knows.
D. And if you'd read my posts, you'll find I echo what you've said about women being fickle. Unlike you, however, I don't think that's enough to justify taking a shot at the guy.
E. You may sound educated, but you obviously aren't intelligent. So don't try to understand why I make posts, you couldn't even fathom why. Because yes, there are women who don't want children. That you don't know this just proves you probably need to understand the apothegm "variety is the spice of life."
F. Don't talk sh*t about some divine plan of marriage. The New Mexico Whiptail Lizard is an all-female specie. There are no males in the specie and the specie reproduces and isn't extinct. Adam didn't complain that he needed company (according to your Bible). He was doing fine until he was assaulted and had a rib taken from him to produce a being he didn't ask for, and that ultimately engineered his own fall from grace to grass (according to your bible).
G. That you're married doesn't mean you understand ALL WOMEN like the back of your hand. Next time you try to be so authoritative, endeavor to replace definite words like EVERY and ALL with MOST. You'd appear more reasonable.

-Lord
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Proposing To Me But.... by ABUNDANT6000: 10:36am On Feb 24, 2017
This guy na wa for you! If you wanted to date without marriage,why dint you import dummies from Aliexpress,because,then you can never take them to the altar,else u wil b calledW£r£.Are YOU ARE A not a MAN and you allowed her to control you from the beginning because of your hidden agenda ,Infact the 2 both of you are wicked!wasting your precious time.Dont u know time is life?
,,,,,,, shaking my head 4 you may be by 2080,the 2 of u will be serious!
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Proposing To Me But.... by alaskido(m): 10:44am On Feb 24, 2017
Wicked guy. Your mate are all married and you are here breaking a girls heart. Them never pour you ACID when you dey sleep. Make you dey play with snake tail. It is also has venom.
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Proposing To Me But.... by Giel: 11:03am On Feb 24, 2017
emperormossad:

I would have said one crate of beer for you also but I wouldn't want you tripping down the alley you know...*winks*. God bless your wisdom.
thanks, but u had d strength to reply so many people on this thread. lol.
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Proposing To Me But.... by horciglowri(f): 11:08am On Feb 24, 2017
Hahaha.. Roll small small oo nd dnt roll on d floor oo, d bone of ur bone is coming

luminouz:

Lmao! Ur one of d lucky ones then!
Its OK naaaaaa.....we still dey roll on NL!
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Proposing To Me But.... by luminouz(m): 11:39am On Feb 24, 2017
horciglowri:
Hahaha.. Roll small small oo nd dnt roll on d floor oo, d bone of ur bone is coming

Lmao! Now am starting to believe DAT ur a nice girl!
Thanks dear! grin
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Proposing To Me But.... by Nobody: 11:46am On Feb 24, 2017
luminouz:

Lmao! Now am starting to believe DAT ur a nice girl!
Thanks dear!

Kunlax alaga ibile.. oko gbogbo omoge..

This na indiscretion, as I step into a misconception...
I go pepper you with weapons, call me mr perfection..
Command oloshos to piss in your direction..
Ayam dissing you and dissing your connections while you're kissing your reflection..gay shiiiit. ..
Wind don blow, we don see chicken yansh... lumi go limp with him erection.. you no fit swallow this like frickin indigestion..
I no dey try to keep you guessing or teaching you a lesson this na lyrical aggression..

Birdman@@@@@

grin
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Proposing To Me But.... by Giel: 11:53am On Feb 24, 2017
LordAdam16:

Here is a sentence in the post you quoted.

And I'm all in in the whole gender equality (not just gender equity) thing.

I wouldn't respect people I don't see good in or agree that they should have more say in how the world operates.

When I made that statement, it's like pressing the pause sign on emotions, and hypothesizing about what would have happened if ladies weren't around. It's similar to people saying Nigeria has potential, some good and all that, but why did Lord Lugard bother to form Nigeria.

Just look back at the thread. You are clearly in the minority. And by minority, I mean less than 5%.

Now imagine that the majority of the ladies with the shoddy mindset they've displayed being someone's gf, wife, employee, employer even, daughter. I mean they don't live on Mars. They are mostly educated, with decent IQ scores, and even have the civic right to decide who rules the nation, their state, or LG. But something so clear is lost on them.

So yeah, why did God bother?

And apologies if it hit the wrong chord with you. I couldn't hate ALL ladies, that's sexist.

-Lord

alright, apologies accepted.
but instead of wondering why the female gender were created and how the world would be without them. how about wondering why stupid people were created, and how the world would be without them.
because I know there are stupid people in both genders, like the fool above saying he knows what all women want just because he is married. and according to him what all women want is to be married and have kids, even when if he bothered to do a simple research he would find that its becoming common for some women to not want to get married, and for those that want to get married, some say they don't want kids, either their biological kids or adopted.
so u see shoddy mindset is not limited to ladies, so u don't come off sounding sexist even when you're not.
am not trying to sound rude or condescending.
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Proposing To Me But.... by TheGreatIYANU: 12:24pm On Feb 24, 2017
LordAdam16:

A. I don't believe in creationism. I said "if you are a creationist."...

-Lord

LOL! I love how Mr Intelligence compares the Human Race with
LordAdam16:
The New Mexico Whiptail Lizard

LOLOLOL!!! I'm sorry but your 'insinuations do not warrant my trying to decipher the source or reason. I'm far too busy for that. However, seeing from your post that
LordAdam16:
Adam didn't complain he needed company...
and he was
LordAdam16:
assaulted
I know better than to argue with you.

Have a Gracious Weekend grin

PS: Atheism or whatever it is you believe (or not) ≠ Wisdom

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Proposing To Me But.... by LordAdam16: 12:24pm On Feb 24, 2017
Giel:

alright, apologies accepted.
but instead of wondering why the female gender were created and how the world would be without them. how about wondering why stupid people were created, and how the world would be without them.
because I know there are stupid people in both genders, like the fool above saying he knows what all women want just because he is married. and according to him what all women want is to be married and have kids, even when if he bothered to do a simple research he would find that its becoming common for some women to not want to get married, and for those that want to get married, some say they don't want kids, either their biological kids or adopted.
so u see shoddy mindset is not limited to ladies, so u don't come off sounding sexist even when you're not.
am not trying to sound rude or condescending.

smiley

Point taken dear.

-Lord

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys / Phone Call Annoying Questions Dat Guys Ask / My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.