Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

My Girlfriend Keeps Proposing To Me But.... - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Keeps Proposing To Me But.... (47255 Views)

Man Refuses To Kneel While Proposing To Girlfriend / Man Who Was Stopped By A Pastor From Proposing To Girlfriend In A Church Speaks / Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Proposing To Me But.... by horciglowri(f): 12:24pm On Feb 24, 2017
Yo welcome

luminouz:

Lmao! Now am starting to believe DAT ur a nice girl!
Thanks dear! grin
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Proposing To Me But.... by LordAdam16: 12:27pm On Feb 24, 2017
TheGreatIYANU:

LOL! I love how Mr Intelligence compares the Human Race with

LOLOLOL!!! I'm sorry but your 'insinuations do not warrant my trying to decipher the source or reason. I'm far too busy for that. However, seeing from your post that and he was I know better than to argue with you.

Have a Gracious Weekend grin

Do have a nice weekend as well.

-Lord
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Proposing To Me But.... by Charlentine(m): 12:43pm On Feb 24, 2017
vicardino:
Guy, if I were u, I would take her "HOSTILITY" as a sign for u to go spiritual o. U may not understand but don't ever think she won't treat ur f up if she belongs. Didn't know I had been hit cos she was never hostile, took it in good faith I thought until few years later, then I realized she's still dealing with me. Some of them can be very merciless ehnnnn. I pray u take this advice.
naa. Not that kind of girl. But I am curious about this whole spirituality stuff tho. What exactly did u notice bro. Pls expantiate a bit...
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Proposing To Me But.... by Charlentine(m): 12:50pm On Feb 24, 2017
moralistic:
..so you finally returned the ATM card...good one
Err... don't confuse me with one of ur clique mates bro. Ive got my own card. Shes got hers. Business brought us together. And the "unfinished business" in the post means we both invested in something that's almost matured. So, scurry on with ur uniformed opinion! wink
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Proposing To Me But.... by Nobody: 12:52pm On Feb 24, 2017
Charlentine:
Err... don't confuse me with one of ur clique mates bro. Ive got my own card. Shes got hers. Business brought us together. And the "unfinished business" in the post means we both invested in something that's almost matured. So, scurry on with ur uniformed opinion! wink
childish
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Proposing To Me But.... by prittygift114: 12:56pm On Feb 24, 2017
emperormossad:

Please before you insult t life out of him read his post again. He told her from the onset and she agreed. Nobody sees anything wrong with her making a U-turn in the middle of the relationship, all you see is him refusing. Is it by force to marry her? Do women date only one guy in their lives? Why don't they marry all of them to prove their love?
women do not date on e men because people like him love to hit and run....
And if u see nothing wrong in toiling with someone's emotions then let your emotion never meet anyone who cares about it.... That guy z used to such rubish don't u here him said he did it to someone before this recent one? Why spoiling other men's future wife....WTF!!!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Proposing To Me But.... by Charlentine(m): 12:59pm On Feb 24, 2017
ojlifa:
I wish i could help you but till date to man can claim to have perfect understanding of those creatures
"creatures" grin grin

But I wonder why men and women were meant to LIVE together when their mentalities are so disparate. Isn't that like putting cats and dogs in a room then locking the door on them? Seems kinda....... mischievous undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Proposing To Me But.... by Charlentine(m): 1:10pm On Feb 24, 2017
prittygift114:
And if u see nothing wrong in toiling with someone's emotions then let your emotion never meet anyone who cares about it.... That guy z used to such rubish don't u here him said he did it to someone before this recent one? Why spoiling other men's future wife....WTF!!!
hello ANGEL SAINT, let's make a bet. I'll transfer u N30,000 right away if u can prove that ure NOT thinking with ur HEART ryt now. cos I say u are wink
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Proposing To Me But.... by Charlentine(m): 1:24pm On Feb 24, 2017
moralistic:
childish
Actually, no, we both knw it isn't smiley it was Explanatory and enlightening for u. And the only reason why u replied with "childish" is because u feel it's COOL to say a snotty one-word after someone exposes ur ignorance. Next time just take the correction with a smile, and move on. The world wud respect u for it wink

Now, before u conceive another one of ur snotty responses, I've some lucrative things to attend to. Later!
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Proposing To Me But.... by Nobody: 1:39pm On Feb 24, 2017
Charlentine:
Actually, no, we both knw it isn't smiley it was Explanatory and enlightening for u. And the only reason why u replied with "childish" is because u feel it's COOL to say a snotty one-word after someone exposes ur ignorance. Next time just take the correction with a smile, and move on. The world wud respect u for it wink

Now, before u conceive another one of ur snotty responses, I've some lucrative things to attend to. Later!
like accepting her proposal ?
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Proposing To Me But.... by Outofsync(m): 2:13pm On Feb 24, 2017
Emzyme:
Lol that is how one started acting all jealous whenever a gal calls me or am talking with one
Bros u shld nt have told her ur plans plainly ,
Give her hope , then crush that hope
Then disappear from her life
Damn! Bro, you're wicked grin
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Proposing To Me But.... by Outofsync(m): 2:29pm On Feb 24, 2017
Berbierklaus:

May your days be long.

@ the paranoid logical people up there,y'all fools. Keep reiterating he told her jack up and down the thread like the hediots that you are.
I wish the lady is diabolical,so by the time she makes you as useless as a used tissue, you will think twice before walking up to a woman.

FOOLS

Now this is rather intresting. So you acknowledge the OP is morally and logically in the clear yet you call them idiots for being reasonable about this.

Then you go on to wish the OP evil simply because he decided to spine up and call it quits with the lady.....which was well within his ambits.

It's rather intresting how you females reason like this and still resent being called mentally inferior.

Who's deceiving who
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Proposing To Me But.... by sandraanakebe(f): 2:36pm On Feb 24, 2017
Read the post again... he said he is not ready to settle down yet and definitely not with the gal...which means that he never saw her as someone he would love to settle down with...

I rest my case.
emperormossad:

So every guy you've dated is th type you want to settle with. I don't understand again oo
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Proposing To Me But.... by luminouz(m): 7:50pm On Feb 24, 2017
Mrtolotolo:

Kunlax alaga ibile.. oko gbogbo omoge..

This na indiscretion, as I step into a misconception...
I go pepper you with weapons, call me mr perfection..
Command oloshos to piss in your direction..
Ayam dissing you and dissing your connections while you're kissing your reflection..gay shiiiit. ..
Wind don blow, we don see chicken yansh... lumi go limp with him erection.. you no fit swallow this like frickin indigestion..
I no dey try to keep you guessing or teaching you a lesson this na lyrical aggression..

Birdman@@@@@

grin

Jesu Kristi! Na me u diss like this? grin
Ah don tell u make u wait till I buy a new phone na!
Bumbae1.....see ur guy now o....iffa start my own no complain o!
Chai! Make I reply u small coz this phone dey disgrace me!
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Proposing To Me But.... by Nobody: 8:19pm On Feb 24, 2017
luminouz:

Jesu Kristi! Na me u diss like this? grin
Ah don tell u make u wait till I buy a new phone na!
Bumbae1.....see ur guy now o....iffa start my own no complain o!
Chai! Make I reply u small coz this phone dey disgrace me!

Haha grin take it easy on him abeg
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Proposing To Me But.... by luminouz(m): 8:35pm On Feb 24, 2017
Bumbae1:

Haha grin take it easy on him abeg
For ur sake I will make him cry small! cheesy wink
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Proposing To Me But.... by Nobody: 8:38pm On Feb 24, 2017
luminouz:

For ur sake I will make him cry small! cheesy wink
Ok smiley
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Proposing To Me But.... by Nobody: 9:00pm On Feb 24, 2017
Charlentine:
What you FAIL to understand is that some of us don't hold sex in such high esteem as ya'll do. I mean, why would I go through the stress of actually DATING a person for sex when I can just have tons of run-ins? Doesn't make any sense. Sex is the least of reasons I'd date a girl.

Think of it this way, two people meet, they discover that they can both add great value to each-other's lives so they decide to hook up. They have an agreement to keep it simple, and yes, they do add great value to one another and both make good progress in their respective lives. The only snag is that, one of them suddenly decides she wants to marry the other. Wahala don start! The other says, no this isn't what we agreed. I knew I wasn't ready for marriage now thats why Ive made it very clear from the onset. The first then takes it personal! Do you get the bigger picture now? It was a very very responsible and productive relationship.
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Proposing To Me But.... by emperormossad(m): 9:05pm On Feb 24, 2017
sandraanakebe:
Read the post again... he said he is not ready to settle down yet and definitely not with the gal...which means that he never saw her as someone he would love to settle down with...

I rest my case.
Please rest. The weather is too cold.
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Proposing To Me But.... by emperormossad(m): 9:06pm On Feb 24, 2017
prittygift114:
Why did she agree?
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Proposing To Me But.... by emperormossad(m): 9:07pm On Feb 24, 2017
Giel:

thanks, but u had d strength to reply so many people on this thread. lol.
I woke up on the right side of the bed this morning...naija for you
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Proposing To Me But.... by emperormossad(m): 9:08pm On Feb 24, 2017
Giel:

thanks, but u had d strength to reply so many people on this thread. lol.
Hope your day was awesome?
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Proposing To Me But.... by emperormossad(m): 9:08pm On Feb 24, 2017
darlenese:
o

No
Men like u are!
You're funny!
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Proposing To Me But.... by emperormossad(m): 9:09pm On Feb 24, 2017
alexialin:

Am already at work. Seated jejely on my chair. smiley waiting for clients.

In between I need to decipher wella... Too many fuckboiz around angry

You nko? U no go work?
I went oo. Not really work sha. A little bit complicated.
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Proposing To Me But.... by emperormossad(m): 9:10pm On Feb 24, 2017
alexialin:

Am already at work. Seated jejely on my chair. smiley waiting for clients.

In between I need to decipher wella... Too many fuckboiz around angry

You nko? U no go work?
But I hope fuckboiz have not damaged my sweetheart.
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Proposing To Me But.... by emperormossad(m): 9:11pm On Feb 24, 2017
LordAdam16:

Thanks mate.

Oh and please, there's a complete buffoon who is making a fool of himself by can't telling the difference between a radiologist and a radiographer on this thread. Just scroll to the end of the thread. If you could take a minute to educate his sorry a$$.

I'll be back on that thread on the 4th of April.

-Lord
No need to educate him. Unemployment will do justice to that.
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Proposing To Me But.... by emperormossad(m): 9:12pm On Feb 24, 2017
TheGreatIYANU:

LUKE 13:31-32
Is it your father that wrote that verse? Abeg go sidon for gutter!
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Proposing To Me But.... by emperormossad(m): 9:16pm On Feb 24, 2017
Funkybabee:

I didn't mean not to blam her,although she has her own fault but still men shouldn't take woman as a mere toy which they can play any how.I will still repeat it again don't friendzone a woman who you know that she have feelings for you because to me that lady give trying that she might win his heart later on but it's turn out negative and it Will pain her as far of love she has for him.so put her into your shoes maybe ur daughter, uncle that man shouldn't supppse to agree with her condition before hand cuz he cannot denied he didn't know what is her mind before saying that out and still i can't believe this story he just want to look positive in the eyes of people.
Baby first of all I'm not uncle, I can even be your agemate you don't know. 2ndly, love is not try your luck. He's not a wizard to read her mind also, not like some diabolical girls here. It's what he discusses with her he works with. If you wanna go into a r/ship with anyone, draw up a contract with terms and conditions. So if he doesn't marry you @ the end and you call Sango for him, even Sango will have no choice but to heed your call. With mighty thunder.
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Proposing To Me But.... by emperormossad(m): 9:16pm On Feb 24, 2017
Funkybabee:

I didn't mean not to blam her,although she has her own fault but still men shouldn't take woman as a mere toy which they can play any how.I will still repeat it again don't friendzone a woman who you know that she have feelings for you because to me that lady give trying that she might win his heart later on but it's turn out negative and it Will pain her as far of love she has for him.so put her into your shoes maybe ur daughter, unclee with her condition before hand cuz he cannot denied he didn't know what is her mind before saying that out and still i can't believe this story he just want to look positive in the eyes of people.
Baby first of all I'm not uncle, I can even be your agemate you don't know. 2ndly, love is not try your luck. He's not a wizard to read her mind also, not like some diabolical girls here. It's what he discusses with her he works with. If you wanna go into a r/ship with anyone, draw up a contract with terms and conditions. So if he doesn't marry you @ the end and you call Sango for him, even Sango will have no choice but to heed your call. With mighty thunder.
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Proposing To Me But.... by emperormossad(m): 9:19pm On Feb 24, 2017
elyna:
i agree with you I've given friends conditions like this before just friends no feelings, they always end up developing one. we know they had an agreement but things change, she never planned it, it happened either way he's still in soup. he must have been nice to her enough to make her fall deeply, honestly I've got nothing else to say. sorry to ask are you the person in question? you're so passionate about this issue or are you doing same to one innocent girl out there?
To answer your question, no I'm not. I'm passionate cos I just wanna make things a little bit clear. The dude has received so much hate on a Friday morning I feel whatever beer he drinks tonight won't make him high cos of depression. Things changing ain't his fault. He simply reminded her of the original terms and condition. I just feel if he isn't down with the new status quo he should walk out of the whole thing. Unfinished business or not.
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Proposing To Me But.... by emperormossad(m): 9:20pm On Feb 24, 2017
elyna:
i agree with you I've given friends conditions like this before just friends no feelings, they always end up developing one. we know they had an agreement but things change, she never planned it, it happened either way he's still in soup. he must have been nice to her enough to make her fall deeply, honestly I've got nothing else to say. sorry to ask are you the person in question? you're so passionate about this issue or are you doing same to one innocent girl out there?
I'm not doing so to anyone. Too busy for that.
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Proposing To Me But.... by emperormossad(m): 9:20pm On Feb 24, 2017
2dugged:
ok,let me rephrase, some guys, happy now?
grin grin angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ / Phone Call Annoying Questions Dat Guys Ask / Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.