Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,419 members, 7,808,494 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

Suggestions On What To Give Parent On Their 20th Anniversary - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Suggestions On What To Give Parent On Their 20th Anniversary (324 Views)

What I Learnt From A Wedding Anniversary That Could Help Save Marriages Today / Parent Pranks Son With Empty Pack Of Iphone 11 / Nigerian Couple Share "After-wedding" Photos To Celebrate Their 20th Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Suggestions On What To Give Parent On Their 20th Anniversary by Ajibel(m): 5:28pm On Feb 23, 2017
Hello NL fam, can you please take few seconds to suggest what can possibly be given to ones' parent on their anniversary. grin

Something nice and also affordable (for a student).

I've googled for suggestions but the posts that have come up are targeted to the foreign audience.

And I know there is going to be a difference in taste in what an African parent would accept as a gift compared to the whites. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Thanks so much.

Boss Seun and Lalasticlala, do you have any suggestions? What can you give your parent on their anniversary? smiley

(1) (Reply)

Mind Without Borders / TOUCHING STORY: The Man, His Wife And The Letter / Little Baby Found Dead In A Well (graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.