Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,818 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

23rd, Feb, 6:00pm, I'm Officially 18... Wooooo It My Birthday - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 23rd, Feb, 6:00pm, I'm Officially 18... Wooooo It My Birthday (7968 Views)

Postponement: Pre-Wedding Photo Of Couple Set To Wed On The 23rd Of February / I'm Officially Single Yet Again / Signs Your Relationship Is Over Before It Is Officially Over (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 23rd, Feb, 6:00pm, I'm Officially 18... Wooooo It My Birthday by Laveda(f): 7:04pm On Feb 23, 2017
makydee:
So its you jude . What were you expecting? That I'll watch you vent your frustration on laveda? See ehn, carry your poverty stricken personality out of her lane, if you don't want me to carry your matter on my head. You think you're trolling? Using old pics here? Your dead/weak brain cells cannot tell you that for her to keep those pics on facebook, she's proud of them. You this nonentity that nairaland has given hope, don't start what you can't finish. I can see you successfully exchanged your dead brain cells for data. Used toilet roll.

Cc. Sinz

Hey baby, calm your nerves nah? cheesy

Who doesn't have a throwback pic? They should post my current pictures nah. gringrin ignore the cowards biko.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 23rd, Feb, 6:00pm, I'm Officially 18... Wooooo It My Birthday by baZOOKer: 7:05pm On Feb 23, 2017
Mizk:
i never call mods, I've got nothing to gain if i call a mod, so bro you wanna go down the sinkhole? I love Mexican standoffs grin
Re: 23rd, Feb, 6:00pm, I'm Officially 18... Wooooo It My Birthday by baZOOKer: 7:05pm On Feb 23, 2017
Mizk:
i never call mods, I've got nothing to gain if i call a mod, so bro you wanna go down the sinkhole? I love Mexican standoffs grin

angry
Re: 23rd, Feb, 6:00pm, I'm Officially 18... Wooooo It My Birthday by Nobody: 7:05pm On Feb 23, 2017
Mizk:
so you're indirectly Admitting you're an alternate, interesting and intelligent of you, just pray mynd doesn't see this grin

he's no God and can't try shit with me cheesy cheesy
Re: 23rd, Feb, 6:00pm, I'm Officially 18... Wooooo It My Birthday by Nlpolice4: 7:05pm On Feb 23, 2017
Mizk:
we know and we don't care, please leave laveda alone, she's not the reason why you're like this

finally someonr reasonable , i been wan answer but you don use style abuse me with that post na undecided
Re: 23rd, Feb, 6:00pm, I'm Officially 18... Wooooo It My Birthday by shinarlaura(f): 7:05pm On Feb 23, 2017
makydee:
So its you jude . What were you expecting? That I'll watch you vent your frustration on laveda? See ehn, carry your poverty stricken personality out of her lane, if you don't want me to carry your matter on my head. You think you're trolling? Using old pics here? Your dead/weak brain cells cannot tell you that for her to keep those pics on facebook, she's proud of them. You this nonentity that nairaland has given hope, don't start what you can't finish. I can see you successfully exchanged your dead brain cells for data. Used toilet roll.

Cc. Sinz

Babes please take it easy on him grin
Re: 23rd, Feb, 6:00pm, I'm Officially 18... Wooooo It My Birthday by makydee(f): 7:07pm On Feb 23, 2017
Nlpolice4:

why u no wan get sense like dis , no be jude , i am nlpolice , here to bust females like you and fake people undecided i no go tell u again , no jump into wetin no concern u , u no fine so u dy shift ur own busting date go front if u continue cheesy
You're inconsequential already. Do us a favour and jump in the lagoon, I can't waste my strength on you. Laveda is not the reason why your life is messed up. Like I said, don't start something you can't finish.
Re: 23rd, Feb, 6:00pm, I'm Officially 18... Wooooo It My Birthday by Mizk(f): 7:08pm On Feb 23, 2017
Nlpolice4:

finally someonr reasonable , i been wan answer but you don use style abuse me with that post na undecided
by asking you politely to leave her alone? Do you have an idea how this thing you're doing affects people? angry
Re: 23rd, Feb, 6:00pm, I'm Officially 18... Wooooo It My Birthday by Mizk(f): 7:09pm On Feb 23, 2017
Ruggedised1:

he's no God and can't try shit with me cheesy cheesy
really brah, i know what it feels like to be locked up, dont wanna subject you to that, so don't let mynd notice you, piece of advice, just take it
Re: 23rd, Feb, 6:00pm, I'm Officially 18... Wooooo It My Birthday by makydee(f): 7:09pm On Feb 23, 2017
Laveda:

Hey baby, calm your nerves nah? cheesy

Who doesn't have a throwback pic? They should post my current pictures nah. gringrin ignore the cowards biko.
Yelz mummy, he's not important beforegrin
Re: 23rd, Feb, 6:00pm, I'm Officially 18... Wooooo It My Birthday by Mizk(f): 7:10pm On Feb 23, 2017
baZOOKer:

angry
seriously you want me to notice you by all means, why
Re: 23rd, Feb, 6:00pm, I'm Officially 18... Wooooo It My Birthday by Nlpolice4: 7:10pm On Feb 23, 2017
Mizk:
by asking you politely to leave her alone? Do you have an idea how this thing you're doing affects people? angry

ok , if she fit humble beg me now on this thread i go leave her but if not its either she deactivate or i deactivate cheesy

1 Like

Re: 23rd, Feb, 6:00pm, I'm Officially 18... Wooooo It My Birthday by Mizk(f): 7:11pm On Feb 23, 2017
Nlpolice4:

ok , if she fit humble beg me now on this thread i go leave her but if not its either she deactivate or i deactivate cheesy
what did she do to you, please leave her alone, troll someone else, i can tell you who grin
Re: 23rd, Feb, 6:00pm, I'm Officially 18... Wooooo It My Birthday by Laveda(f): 7:11pm On Feb 23, 2017
Nlpolice4:

see the ugly girl cheesy , makeup make me fine :Dlegendary sucker of dicks cheesy ugly mucheche like u , no worry by 8 we go see , if dm born u well no call mynd cheesy

Who's this one? Pls Bleep off and look for someone else to vent your frustrations on.

I have more than 100pics on my timeline, post any you deem fit.. You think people's life revolves around Nairaland like yours...

Go meet your likes

1 Like

Re: 23rd, Feb, 6:00pm, I'm Officially 18... Wooooo It My Birthday by Nlpolice4: 7:12pm On Feb 23, 2017
makydee:
You're inconsequential already. Do us a favour and jump in the lagoon, I can't waste my strength on you. Laveda is not the reason why your life is messed up. Like I said, don't start something you can't finish.

just wait na , e never reach u na cheesy save your abuses for dt day na grin u go need am grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: 23rd, Feb, 6:00pm, I'm Officially 18... Wooooo It My Birthday by Laveda(f): 7:13pm On Feb 23, 2017
Nlpolice4:

Them never born who go make me deactivate..
Re: 23rd, Feb, 6:00pm, I'm Officially 18... Wooooo It My Birthday by Draei: 7:14pm On Feb 23, 2017
Whitehousechick:
Show a Nairalander some love house
Gbam! It is official,
you are a Motherfuçking troll.
Re: 23rd, Feb, 6:00pm, I'm Officially 18... Wooooo It My Birthday by makydee(f): 7:14pm On Feb 23, 2017
Nlpolice4:

just wait na , e never reach u na cheesy save your abuses for dt day na grin u go need am grin cheesy
I await that day with glee. You think you can get my pics and troll with it? cheesy You're delusional.
Re: 23rd, Feb, 6:00pm, I'm Officially 18... Wooooo It My Birthday by baZOOKer: 7:14pm On Feb 23, 2017
Mizk:
seriously you want me to notice you by all means, why

lol so you knowingly ignored my mention ... Youre not friendly
Re: 23rd, Feb, 6:00pm, I'm Officially 18... Wooooo It My Birthday by Nlpolice4: 7:15pm On Feb 23, 2017
Laveda:

Who's this one? Pls Bleep off and look for someone else to vent your frustrations on.

I have more than 100pics on my timeline, post any you deem fit.. You think people's life revolves around Nairaland like yours...

Go meet your likes

u no dy listen , cock sucker , she dy suck horse diick , d horse don destroy that mouth na , see for yourself na cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: 23rd, Feb, 6:00pm, I'm Officially 18... Wooooo It My Birthday by Mizk(f): 7:15pm On Feb 23, 2017
baZOOKer:

lol so you knowingly ignored my mention ... Youre not friendly
i deliberately ignored because i know you didn't bring good tidings, and yes I'm not friendly at all
Re: 23rd, Feb, 6:00pm, I'm Officially 18... Wooooo It My Birthday by makydee(f): 7:16pm On Feb 23, 2017
Laveda:

Them never born who go make me deactivate..

Gbam! Those motherfùckers should continue wasting their timecheesy
Re: 23rd, Feb, 6:00pm, I'm Officially 18... Wooooo It My Birthday by Nlpolice4: 7:17pm On Feb 23, 2017
Mizk:
what did she do to you, please leave her alone, troll someone else, i can tell you who grin

na d group she join cause am , we got to deal with them jare cheesy cheesy she no apologize o undecided
Re: 23rd, Feb, 6:00pm, I'm Officially 18... Wooooo It My Birthday by Mizk(f): 7:17pm On Feb 23, 2017
Nlpolice4:

u no dy listen , cock sucker , she dy suck horse diick , d horse don destroy that mouth na , see for yourself na cheesy grin grin
this is the first troll who doesn't want to troll me cheesy I've begged you to leave her alone you refused, i think i know who you are
Re: 23rd, Feb, 6:00pm, I'm Officially 18... Wooooo It My Birthday by baZOOKer: 7:17pm On Feb 23, 2017
Sinz cool
Re: 23rd, Feb, 6:00pm, I'm Officially 18... Wooooo It My Birthday by Mizk(f): 7:18pm On Feb 23, 2017
Nlpolice4:

na d group she join cause am , we got to deal with them jare cheesy cheesy she no apologize o undecided
so you'll continue ba? Na today she join the group? I think i know who you're
Re: 23rd, Feb, 6:00pm, I'm Officially 18... Wooooo It My Birthday by Nlpolice4: 7:19pm On Feb 23, 2017
Mizk:
this is the first troll who doesn't want to troll me cheesy I've begged you to leave her alone you refused, i think i know who you are
no think say i no fit troll u o , na d way u se approach me i like undecided
Re: 23rd, Feb, 6:00pm, I'm Officially 18... Wooooo It My Birthday by baZOOKer: 7:19pm On Feb 23, 2017
makydee:
Gbam! Those motherfùckers should continue wasting their timecheesy

bhet y r yu tis angry grin
Re: 23rd, Feb, 6:00pm, I'm Officially 18... Wooooo It My Birthday by Mizk(f): 7:20pm On Feb 23, 2017
Nlpolice4:

no think say i no fit troll u o , na d way u se approach me i like undecided
oya troll me please grin and leave her alone, this girl always mind her business and she doesn't look for problems why her, troll people who are supposed to be trolled and I'll support you
Re: 23rd, Feb, 6:00pm, I'm Officially 18... Wooooo It My Birthday by baZOOKer: 7:21pm On Feb 23, 2017
Mizk:
i deliberately ignored because i know you didn't bring good tidings, and yes I'm not friendly at all

lmfao this girl

tats totally uncool,,lol

anti sidi grin
na play oh cheesy
Re: 23rd, Feb, 6:00pm, I'm Officially 18... Wooooo It My Birthday by Nlpolice4: 7:21pm On Feb 23, 2017
Mizk:
so you'll continue ba? Na today she join the group? I think i know who you're
she no wetin her group do us undecided who u think i be cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Catches His Wife On Camera Cheating, But She Claims It's A Prank (video) / Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You / Is it possible to marry without loving?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.