Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,819 members, 7,802,623 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

Which Story Are You Reading Now And Who Is The Best NL Writter According To You - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Which Story Are You Reading Now And Who Is The Best NL Writter According To You (4562 Views)

What Book Are You Reading Right Now? / What Books Are You Reading Now? / What Book Are You Reading Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Story Are You Reading Now And Who Is The Best NL Writter According To You by PRAISE419: 6:11pm On Feb 23, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]which story are you reading now?

the best story i read this year is "AN EVENING WITH EVA" AND ALL IN A CYCLE

2 Likes

Re: Which Story Are You Reading Now And Who Is The Best NL Writter According To You by PRAISE419: 6:12pm On Feb 23, 2017
PRAISE419:
[color=#006600][/color]which story are you reading now?

the best story i read this year is
"AN EVENING WITH EVA" AND
ALL IN A CYCLE
Re: Which Story Are You Reading Now And Who Is The Best NL Writter According To You by RoyalBlak007: 6:16pm On Feb 23, 2017
Bibijay123
Twaci

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Story Are You Reading Now And Who Is The Best NL Writter According To You by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 23, 2017
My Best Literature Writers In Nairaland Are:DT9Y7, Bibijay, Queenxstar,Royver And Mumsi Chumzypinky

1 Like

Re: Which Story Are You Reading Now And Who Is The Best NL Writter According To You by Talkwell: 7:18pm On Feb 23, 2017
holuwanoisy111:
My Best Literature Writers In Nairaland Are:DT9Y7, Bibijay, Queenxstar,Royver And Mumsi Chumzypinky

does red ashes contain any 18+ stuff(NSFW)
Re: Which Story Are You Reading Now And Who Is The Best NL Writter According To You by bibijay123(f): 7:44am On Feb 24, 2017
RoyalBlak007:
Bibijay123
Twaci

Thanks dear smiley

3 Likes

Re: Which Story Are You Reading Now And Who Is The Best NL Writter According To You by Tbrak: 7:49am On Feb 24, 2017
bibijay123, chuwzypinky, tiffanyj, typraise, twaci, shewrite, leigh, oyinprince, damolaawoleye

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Story Are You Reading Now And Who Is The Best NL Writter According To You by Chumzypinky(f): 9:39am On Feb 24, 2017
Talkwell:

does red ashes contain any 18+ stuff(NSFW)
18+ stuffs like?

1 Like

Re: Which Story Are You Reading Now And Who Is The Best NL Writter According To You by Phunmmielurlar: 10:54am On Feb 24, 2017
Reading choices by solomonbrown
Red ashes by Chumzypinky
N In d dark by Angelinastto

Dis guyz r gud nd d stories r gr8!!!

y nobody cum mention dis writers,solomonbrown,mazi(dnt remember d complete moniker),AudreyTimms, scarlett,oyinprince,donkross1, Angelinastto.....Dis r writers I stay up all night 2 read dier stories,dey r nt jus gud buh were consistent as well!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Story Are You Reading Now And Who Is The Best NL Writter According To You by Phunmmielurlar: 11:05am On Feb 24, 2017
Re: Which Story Are You Reading Now And Who Is The Best NL Writter According To You by Emzy90(m): 6:33pm On Feb 24, 2017
all bibijay's story
and
in d dark by angelinastto
these two are great writers....they will always make your day
Re: Which Story Are You Reading Now And Who Is The Best NL Writter According To You by Angelinastto(f): 10:07pm On Feb 24, 2017
Emzy90:
all bibijay's story and in d dark by angelinastto these two are great writers....they will always make your day
woah. I'm honoured. Thanks honey.
Re: Which Story Are You Reading Now And Who Is The Best NL Writter According To You by Angelinastto(f): 10:08pm On Feb 24, 2017
Phunmmielurlar:
Reading choices by solomonbrown
Red ashes by Chumzypinky
N In d dark by Angelinastto

Dis guyz r gud nd d stories r gr8!!!

y nobody cum mention dis writers,solomonbrown,mazi(dnt remember d complete moniker),AudreyTimms, scarlett,oyinprince,donkross1, Angelinastto.....Dis r writers I stay up all night 2 read dier stories,dey r nt jus gud buh were consistent as well!!!
thanks love. You are making my head swell.

1 Like

Re: Which Story Are You Reading Now And Who Is The Best NL Writter According To You by Jesusgirl92(f): 10:11am On Feb 25, 2017
I love fiyah's "silent seduction". Bibijay123 get plenty wey i like. Repogirl is another brilliant writer.

2 Likes

Re: Which Story Are You Reading Now And Who Is The Best NL Writter According To You by Maltaleeza(f): 10:54am On Feb 25, 2017
Bibijay123 all the way...... She's just too good

1 Like

Re: Which Story Are You Reading Now And Who Is The Best NL Writter According To You by kevwe10(f): 6:30pm On Feb 25, 2017
In the dark, by Angelinastto,and bibi best writer,many writer didn't complete their literature, am still looking forward to read the remaining part of Mission Unaccompanied,forbidden love etc

1 Like

Re: Which Story Are You Reading Now And Who Is The Best NL Writter According To You by Talkwell: 6:45pm On Feb 25, 2017
Chumzypinky:
18+ stuffs like?
Explicit sex scenes
Re: Which Story Are You Reading Now And Who Is The Best NL Writter According To You by 4ckyou: 10:18pm On Feb 25, 2017
Ozila witches and wizards.

and Solomonbrown.

2 Likes

Re: Which Story Are You Reading Now And Who Is The Best NL Writter According To You by Chumzypinky(f): 3:19pm On Feb 26, 2017
Talkwell:

Explicit sex scenes
no dear, der are no explicit sex scenes. I suck at writing sex scenes. Are u luking for a story with explicit sex scenes?
Re: Which Story Are You Reading Now And Who Is The Best NL Writter According To You by Chumzypinky(f): 3:20pm On Feb 26, 2017
kevwe10:
In the dark, by Angelinastto,and bibi best writer,many writer didn't complete their literature, am still looking forward to read the remaining part of Mission Unaccompanied,forbidden love etc
mission unaccompanied
Re: Which Story Are You Reading Now And Who Is The Best NL Writter According To You by teegirl085: 3:34pm On Feb 26, 2017
...I can't really choose d best writer coz dey re all too gud
Love Story...Audrey Timms(unfulfilled promises & Letting go) Detective Story...LarrySun(The brand of Cain& The paradox of Abel) Action...Ironkurtain(Bloodline part 1&2) Tech + action....Oyinprince(Tarasha) romance + Crime....Skarlet(Heart in ashes) Crime Story....Kayemjay(An evening with Eva & the complete Assasin)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Story Are You Reading Now And Who Is The Best NL Writter According To You by xamster(m): 5:07pm On Feb 26, 2017
Twaci - journal of a nymphomaniac
Angelinastto - IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Story Are You Reading Now And Who Is The Best NL Writter According To You by Talkwell: 5:41pm On Feb 26, 2017
Chumzypinky:

no dear, der are no explicit sex scenes. I suck at writing sex scenes. Are u luking for a story with explicit sex scenes?

nooooooo,I was just wondering why your story had so many views and had been to d homepage 3 times if not more.

nonetheless I'll start reading it
Re: Which Story Are You Reading Now And Who Is The Best NL Writter According To You by amtalkin(f): 10:10pm On Feb 26, 2017
Chumzypinky Red ashes (frequent posting)

Oyinprince Tarasha (frequent posting )

Angelinastto - IN The DARK (A Story Of
Love,betrayal And Survival) (frequent posting)

Choices by solomonbrown (frequent posting)

All Bibijay123 stories (Be sure she will complete her story)

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Story Are You Reading Now And Who Is The Best NL Writter According To You by Angelinastto(f): 6:13am On Feb 27, 2017
amtalkin:
Chumzypinky Red ashes (frequent posting)
Oyinprince Tarasha (frequent posting )
Angelinastto - IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival)
Choices by solomonbrown
All bibijay's story
lol so ion post frequently? Thanks in between.
Re: Which Story Are You Reading Now And Who Is The Best NL Writter According To You by bimberry1307(f): 8:23am On Feb 27, 2017
Re: Which Story Are You Reading Now And Who Is The Best NL Writter According To You by bimberry1307(f): 8:23am On Feb 27, 2017
Unfulfilled promises by Audrey Timms
Red Ashes by Chumzypinky
In the dark by Angelinastto
The Kevler's family series I think by Larabae13 if I'm not mistaking. And their overall baba still remains Solomonbrown with his blockbuster CHOICES. And how can I forget my personal person FIYAH? check out her latest silhouette (I hope I get the spelling right ) YOU GUYS ROCK.

1 Like

Re: Which Story Are You Reading Now And Who Is The Best NL Writter According To You by larabae13(f): 1:44pm On Feb 27, 2017
bimberry1307:
Unfulfilled promises by Audrey Timms
Red Ashes by Chumzypinky
In the dark by Angelinastto
The Kevler's family series I think by Larabae13 if I'm not mistaking. And their overall baba still remains Solomonbrown with his blockbuster CHOICES. And how can I forget my personal person FIYAH? check out her latest silhouette (I hope I get the spelling right ) YOU GUYS ROCK.
wow!! Bimberry I'm very honored. You're making me blush. Thank you so much. Love ya lots. kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Story Are You Reading Now And Who Is The Best NL Writter According To You by Hadampson(m): 6:42pm On Feb 27, 2017
What can i say? every writers on NL are just great coz they spend almost their useful time just to satisfy our greedy minds.. Lemme use diz wonderful medium to thank u all 4 d great work that y'all doin....May u all succeed in ur endeavours... Larabae13(kevler's family series) chumzypinky(red ashes) angelinastto(in d dark) obimgbo(kukere sisters) oyinprince(tarasha) chipappi(adaobi) yungtemy(my life on campus) fiyah(silent seduction) i also love all bibijay123 works, bibi294, antipexish(expecially 3 blinks) rachealfst, TMdavidwest, solomonbrown64, creeza, angelsss, melekan and d9ty7 just to mention few.. i love u all nd ur work.. GOD BLESS U ALL

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Which Story Are You Reading Now And Who Is The Best NL Writter According To You by Nobody: 3:02am On Mar 08, 2017
You are simply, great! Thanks much dear
Hadampson:
What can i say? every writers on NL are just great coz they spend almost their useful time just to satisfy our greedy minds.. Lemme use diz wonderful medium to thank u all 4 d great work that y'all doin....May u all succeed in ur endeavours... Larabae13(kevler's family series) chumzypinky(red ashes) angelinastto(in d dark) obimgbo(kukere sisters) oyinprince(tarasha) chipappi(adaobi) yungtemy(my life on campus) fiyah(silent seduction) i also love all bibijay123 works, bibi294, antipexish(expecially 3 blinks) rachealfst, TMdavidwest, solomonbrown64, creeza, angelsss, melekan and d9ty7 just to mention few.. i love u all nd ur work.. GOD BLESS U ALL
Re: Which Story Are You Reading Now And Who Is The Best NL Writter According To You by Hadampson(m): 6:58am On Mar 08, 2017
Obimgbo:
You are simply, great! Thanks much dear
Lolgrin
I'm flattered..
Re: Which Story Are You Reading Now And Who Is The Best NL Writter According To You by LBmujuni3(f): 12:46pm On Mar 08, 2017
i will say whatever Audrey Timms writes
Angelinastto killed it in In The Dark
Larry Sun beats them all in decective twists( watch out for him, he might commit a sinister crime and get away with it one day)
Bibijay123 won me over in Twine series
Chumzypinky consisent was sweet in Red Ashes
Fiyah Silent Seduction

then Nemesis but i dont know who wrote but i still yearn for it! plz can some one continue that book(series) plzzzzzz

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sex Stories: Jide Part 5 / How Can I Improve My Writing Skills? / A Thread For "James Hadley Chase" Readers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.