Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,898 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

Project: Me And You Uplifting Nigeria's Economy, By KMG Ltd. ROI 72% - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Project: Me And You Uplifting Nigeria's Economy, By KMG Ltd. ROI 72% (347 Views)

How The Chinese Are Taking Over Nigeria’s Economy / Make 40% Monthly As Return Of Investment (roi) For 10 Months With Stakerrs / Our Currency Trading Journal. Avg 5-10%+ And 10-20%+ Monthly ROI To Investors. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Project: Me And You Uplifting Nigeria's Economy, By KMG Ltd. ROI 72% by hapholaby: 6:26pm On Feb 23, 2017
KMG Ltd. RC1387454 is an agro-export company registered under companies and allied matters act 1990 licensed to export legal commodities.

This company invites able investors to participate in the Project themed: Me and you uplifting Nigeria's Economy. We aim to achieve this through non-oil exports alone. Therefore, Nigerian and International individuals or public are invited to participate in the program. Together we can revitalize the Nigerian economy.

Details below;

Investors Corner - Contract Information
Sample:
Product - Hardwood Charcoal
Job - Exportation of hardwood charcoal
Investment Period: 2 months (minimum)
Return on Investment: 72% per annum, 6% per month withdrawable after every two months.
Minimum Deposit: #500,000

We would advise any willing investor contact us on these platform only.
Kmgreen.bloombiz.com
Kolamegagreen@gmail.com
+2348056665090
+2348167416273

We are not liable for deals with third parties, contact us directly.
Thank you for participating in our program for a better Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

If You Want To Get Traffic On Your Website Whether Blogging Etc / 8 Great Tips To Save, Conserve Energy And Reduce Monthly Electricity Bills / Why This Scheme Is The Future Of Nigerians Who Want To Create Wealth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.