Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,588 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

Entangled Souls (episode 5) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Entangled Souls (episode 5) (368 Views)

Short Story: ENTANGLED / Entangled / Entangled Souls (episode 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Entangled Souls (episode 5) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 23, 2017
Harrison's eyes turned red, it held hot tears in them, and he tried hard not to let it fall down his burning cheeks.
''You're pregnant?'' Harrison asked with a long deep sigh.
''Am still not going to give up on you Tiara, i feel like my soul is entangled in yours... I feel like i can't breathe without...''
''I can't take this anymore Harrison, this is my card just in case you have anything to say to me on business matters'', Tiara said and dropped her card on the table, then stood and turned abruptly as she made her way to the door.

It was a bright sunny day the following morning. Tiara was about to make her way down the stairs of her house when she got a mail. It was from Donald, her boyfriend. She read through the mail quickly and then, her hands began to tremble. She was about to take the second and the last step off her stairs when she tripped and found herself flat on her belly.
She felt dizzy, and all she could remember was her high school days. It all began to make sense, how Harrison fell in the same practical group with her, how she once tripped and was caught in his arms, how she found Harrison's literature book under her desk and he was sent out instead, how he had often called at midnight claiming he couldn't sleep without listening to her voice, how she had warned him sternly to stop the midnight calls, how she had teased on his feelings. A deep sense of guilt ran through her blood streams, then suddenly, she blacked out.

Tiara opened her eyes slowly and everything went blur and cloudy, she would have thought she had died and was now in heaven but for the disinfectants and aspirins she smelled and she knew at once that, she was at the hospital.
She tried to sit up when she felt a quick sharp pain in her tommy, she whimped.
''Lay still''
Her eyes began to clear up and she saw who was standing beside her.
''Harrison, how did you know am here?''
''I brought you here Tiara, you've been out for 6hours''
''Six hours?! The last thing i remembered was lying belly flat at my door step, how did you find me there?''
''I called up your line but no response, so i called up your office using your card and i was made to understand, you had not shown up, so i followed the home address on your card and saw you lying lifelessly''
''Omg, did i...?''
Harrison simply nodded and Tiara bursted into fresh sobs. Harrison moved closer to comfort her.
To be continued...[quote][/quote]

(1) (Reply)

The Last Fight By PEN / The Ghoul / World Of Crime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.