Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,264 members, 7,807,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

Is It Necessary You Kneel Down Before You Propose To A Lady?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Necessary You Kneel Down Before You Propose To A Lady?? (605 Views)

Man Plans With Prostitute To Disgrace Him Over Unpaid Sex To Propose To Girlfrie / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down / Can You Kneel Down To Greet Your Husband Daily? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Necessary You Kneel Down Before You Propose To A Lady?? by Tobexnoni(m): 7:03pm On Feb 23, 2017
Is it necessary you kneel down before you propose to a Lady??
for me, I don't think its necessary o. Guys Abeg watin una think. I know Ladies love it.
Re: Is It Necessary You Kneel Down Before You Propose To A Lady?? by ElizaVeta(f): 7:04pm On Feb 23, 2017
It's very necessary jhoor ..
Infact it's nature grin grin
Re: Is It Necessary You Kneel Down Before You Propose To A Lady?? by sekundosekundo: 7:06pm On Feb 23, 2017
ElizaVeta:
Which nature?.
Re: Is It Necessary You Kneel Down Before You Propose To A Lady?? by Young03(m): 7:07pm On Feb 23, 2017
silly question
Re: Is It Necessary You Kneel Down Before You Propose To A Lady?? by ikp120(m): 7:08pm On Feb 23, 2017
Nope!

As if you dey desperate to marry her.

Abegi if I use her do ritual, how much I go get? undecided undecided

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is It Necessary You Kneel Down Before You Propose To A Lady?? by ElizaVeta(f): 7:10pm On Feb 23, 2017
sekundosekundo:

Which nature?.
Re: Is It Necessary You Kneel Down Before You Propose To A Lady?? by FvckShiT(m): 7:10pm On Feb 23, 2017
ElizaVeta:
how da fůck do you mean?
fůcking nature
necessary?
kindly fůcking explain pls
Re: Is It Necessary You Kneel Down Before You Propose To A Lady?? by ElizaVeta(f): 7:16pm On Feb 23, 2017
FvckShiT:

how da fůck do you mean?

fůcking nature

necessary?

kindly fůcking explain pls
I won't fvcking say a word, untill you stop fvcking using 'fvck words' to fvcking mention me.

Fvcking get that?
Fvcker !! grin
Re: Is It Necessary You Kneel Down Before You Propose To A Lady?? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Feb 23, 2017
go and make money jor
Re: Is It Necessary You Kneel Down Before You Propose To A Lady?? by FvckShiT(m): 8:09pm On Feb 23, 2017
ElizaVeta:
I won't fvcking say a word, untill you stop fvcking using 'fvck words' to fvcking mention me.

Fvcking get that?
Fvcker !! grin

..and I can also fůcking mention you any fůcking how I fůcking want to. ...cos it's my blöødy fůcking account

lol
Re: Is It Necessary You Kneel Down Before You Propose To A Lady?? by ElizaVeta(f): 8:11pm On Feb 23, 2017
FvckShiT:

..and I can also fůcking mention you any fůcking how I fůcking want to. ...cos it's my blöødy fůcking account

lol

lolzz .. You win.
Go jhoor.
Re: Is It Necessary You Kneel Down Before You Propose To A Lady?? by FvckShiT(m): 8:20pm On Feb 23, 2017
ElizaVeta:
lolzz .. You win. Go jhoor.
lmfaó
I always fůcking win....every fůcking time
Re: Is It Necessary You Kneel Down Before You Propose To A Lady?? by popefuse(m): 8:44pm On Feb 23, 2017
If u cant knee u purstrate
Re: Is It Necessary You Kneel Down Before You Propose To A Lady?? by Brown14: 8:48pm On Feb 23, 2017
Its too cliche

Buh its romantic sha and sincere.

Imagine standing and giving her the ring.....not cool
Re: Is It Necessary You Kneel Down Before You Propose To A Lady?? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Feb 23, 2017
No way, man. There ain't no way in devil am I doing that. Count me out- no kneeling down.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Necessary You Kneel Down Before You Propose To A Lady?? by Outofsync(m): 9:04pm On Feb 23, 2017
Fvck no!
angry
Re: Is It Necessary You Kneel Down Before You Propose To A Lady?? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Feb 23, 2017
Its a sign of undiluted love, I love it when they kneel down to propose tongue.

(1) (Reply)

6 Benefits Of Being Single / March 16th Born... (naughty, Fun Anything Goes Crew) / Audition For Adult Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.