Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,801,986 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

What Could Be The Cause Of Getting Dizzy After Dinner? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Could Be The Cause Of Getting Dizzy After Dinner? (366 Views)

Kano Moves To Unravel Cause Of Mass Deaths / Babatunde Okewale: 'Late Marriage Will Affect Your Chances Of Getting Pregnant' / Man Serves His Amputated Foot To Friends For Dinner (Graphic Story & Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Could Be The Cause Of Getting Dizzy After Dinner? by VeniJu: 7:28pm On Feb 23, 2017
Hello, Doctors in the house. I don't know if this is normal, but i don't think it is. I want to know what could be the cause and what to do.
I tend to get very weak and dizzy once i take me dinner. Even if it's as early as 6pm. Once i'm done eating, i get weak and gradually, sleep off.What could be the cause?

(1) (Reply)

Is It Hygienic To Use...... / Sanitary Aid: Restoring The Dignity Of Less-privileged Nigerian Girls / Health, They Say Is Wealth- But How Do You Communicate This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.