Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

Share Your "When I Was A Mumu Stories" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your "When I Was A Mumu Stories" (1251 Views)

My Boyfriend Is A Mumu, He's Too Nice How Do I Change Him. / I Was A Mumu Around Women Till I Did This One Thing... / Don’t Be A “Mumu” In Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your "When I Was A Mumu Stories" by Nobody: 7:50pm On Feb 23, 2017
I got talking to my friend tonight about her boyfriend's birthday. I accused her of not seeing my share of the cake which ought to have been transferred via bluetooth (Joke anyway)

This made me remember many years back when i got my first phone. I had just finished secondary school and was ready to hook up with guys from social media platforms (For the right reasons anyway and ofcourse matured minds).

I got talking to this guy on "Tagged" ( For those who dont know this social media platform, you can as well add Aunty to my name). He did not have any profile picture or other clear pictures of himself on his profile. I kept pestering him to show himself. Way back anyway, no whatsapp and all, most phones didnt even have cameras. I had to even scan my hard copy pictures for uploads.

I thought so much about the dude. We clicked well and enjoyed each other 's company. (He did a lot of calling). I fantasized daily of his looks cos he had a charming voice. On a particular day, i told him i had to see a picture of him.
He gave so much excuses and told me he had no way of sending it.

Then, i used to hear about bluetooth but never knew how it worked. I just hear people say "abeg send that song/picture for me through bluetooth." In few seconds or minutes, the person receives it. I also thought it required a strong Network operator with no issues.

Instead make i try find out how bluetooth dey operate. Thats how i told this guy who lives 3 hours away from me to send his picture via Bluetooth (as i wan form say i sabi....)... Im sure when he heard my request he would have said

"Which kain mumu girl be this"?

Where i kon even f$$ck up -

Guy: How will i send it through bluetooth when you are not close?

Me: Ehen...Stand outside your house and id stand outside too, then send it...

Lol! Till date i just laugh at myself whenever i remember my mumu-ish days. I later hooked up with the guy but thats another drama for another day.

Im in traffic...share your mumu stories.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your "When I Was A Mumu Stories" by ElizaVeta(f): 7:52pm On Feb 23, 2017
I'm just here to read comments smiley

I could remember that time I was told to pay in some money to someone's bank.

So, I was in a queue and at the same time chatting smiley

My turn reached and I gave them my deposit slip.

Then it happened I made mistake in the acct number which I corrected.

(Still chatting wid ma phone)

But the madam said : Call the account number' ..

And I started calling my mobile number ...

Chai!! ..
Re: Share Your "When I Was A Mumu Stories" by mumuupikin(m): 7:57pm On Feb 23, 2017
i mumu before and i still mumu, the rest of the people that comments after me are alll mumus -:\
Re: Share Your "When I Was A Mumu Stories" by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 23, 2017
Thank God I didn't comment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your "When I Was A Mumu Stories" by Epositive(m): 8:06pm On Feb 23, 2017
i would have commented if not for mumupikin's comment

#positivevibes
Re: Share Your "When I Was A Mumu Stories" by Nobody: 8:06pm On Feb 23, 2017
Mtcheeeeeww
Re: Share Your "When I Was A Mumu Stories" by oladipo322(m): 8:07pm On Feb 23, 2017
I jump ur mumuness pass, maybe the next person go grab am
Re: Share Your "When I Was A Mumu Stories" by lhawarl1(m): 11:36am On Feb 24, 2017
Grab wetin?? Back to sender
Re: Share Your "When I Was A Mumu Stories" by category(m): 10:46pm On Mar 18, 2017
I can't join this queue of mumu people.
Re: Share Your "When I Was A Mumu Stories" by Nobody: 11:01pm On Mar 18, 2017
so mumupikin wan spoil the fun. mba, i no go gree. i gather carry all the mumu thing for head. so make you guys kantinew jhoor. the stories don dey sweet me aswear. that girl wey go call phone number instead of account number. i cannot laugh. laugh yaf almost killed me.

aderola15 your own story nko ooo?
Re: Share Your "When I Was A Mumu Stories" by NarnieSnyper(m): 11:26pm On Mar 18, 2017
@ OP, shey 'mumu' story with the opposite sex or just any mumu story that happened?
Re: Share Your "When I Was A Mumu Stories" by fayded(m): 12:15am On Mar 19, 2017
ma own na with opposite sex..dunno whether e dey appropriate here sha
Re: Share Your "When I Was A Mumu Stories" by Jadoskii(m): 12:29am On Mar 19, 2017
fayded:
ma own na with opposite sex..dunno whether e dey appropriate here sha
I wan hear am baba grin
Re: Share Your "When I Was A Mumu Stories" by McBrooklyn(m): 12:39am On Mar 19, 2017
cheesy
Re: Share Your "When I Was A Mumu Stories" by 2dice01: 1:01am On Mar 19, 2017
damn i remember the first time i was toasted(like bread) cheesy in ss2

The bae send her bro to call me say she wan see me for chemistry lab...as i get there bae started telling me

How she loves me?

Love ke..abi na lust

She come say the thing my burst my brain

Will you be my boyfriend...come see as cursor comot for my head

I was smilling sheeplessly but my mind wanted to say no...
Re: Share Your "When I Was A Mumu Stories" by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 19, 2017
When I was a prisoner

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Never Send A Girlfriend Or Wife To Any Institution / My Plasmal Tv / 5 Types Of Women Guys Avoid Like Ebola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.