Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

Re: Corpers' Accident On Taraba Benue: See A Survivor - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Re: Corpers' Accident On Taraba Benue: See A Survivor (755 Views)

Gombe Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Taraba (Photos) / See The Photo Of The Beautiful NYSC Lady That Died In Taraba - Benue Accident / Two Corpers Die In Accident On Taraba-Benue Road (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Re: Corpers' Accident On Taraba Benue: See A Survivor by DesChyko: 8:00pm On Feb 23, 2017
Recall this thread about a ghastly accident on Taraba - Benue route involving mostly Corps members.

https://www.nairaland.com/3631626/two-corpers-die-accident-taraba-benue

Here's an update on one of them who was quite unconscious after the accident and spent some time at Gboko General Hospital, Benue State, before she was taken home for intensive check-up and treatment.

Ruth is a graduate of the department of Statistics in Anambra State University with first class honours. She was posted to Taraba and was on her way back from the 3-week orientation camp when the incident occured.

However, she is at her home now and undergoing therapies to restore herself to normalcy.

Re: Re: Corpers' Accident On Taraba Benue: See A Survivor by sonofspada(m): 8:38pm On Feb 23, 2017
Have you gone for your Thanksgiving service??
Re: Re: Corpers' Accident On Taraba Benue: See A Survivor by ichommy(m): 8:43pm On Feb 23, 2017
Happy for her, Quick recovery Dear.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Advice On States To Choose For My NYSC / Prepare Yourself To Break Away From Unemployment And Poverty - Free Empowerment / Updated: My Story On Wrong Biometric

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.