Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,742 members, 7,802,260 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

Why Can't I Make Online Payment With UBA Mastercard? Is This Happening To You? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Can't I Make Online Payment With UBA Mastercard? Is This Happening To You? (2323 Views)

How To Make Online Payment Easy For Customers / UBA, Mastercard Partner On Digital Payment Solution For Msmes / Paypal Declined My UBA Mastercard, What Shld I Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Can't I Make Online Payment With UBA Mastercard? Is This Happening To You? by exlinkleads(f): 8:25pm On Feb 23, 2017
I have been struggling to make online payment internationally for a service rendered to me or yet to be rendered anyway and have not been able to accomplish that with my UBA Mastercard. Is this problem peculiar to only UBA cards?

To be completely honest, i have been using their Mastercard to make payments of such with no hassle but since January 2017 till date, i have not been able to make any payment. If i call their customer service rep, they keep giving me flimsy excuses that Global kiniko has been reached that i should retry it in the mid-night, little bit after 12am.

I have tried it 12am, 12:30am, 1am and even 2am respectively and have not been able to achieve anything. What is really happening and why is it so? or is there any govt. policy given birth to that?

The worst part is that i have visited the bank and they would not attend to me. they asked me to pick their phone and dia 232 and those stupid customer service agents will be talking rubbish without solving the issue.

guys please, how can i remedy this. am willing to drop UBA if this is their problem and try another bank. They are really getting on my nerves.

lalasticlala mynd44 missyb3 dominique please move this to fp so as to receive maximum contributions.

thanks
Re: Why Can't I Make Online Payment With UBA Mastercard? Is This Happening To You? by Wuminity(f): 8:59pm On Feb 23, 2017
na wa o.... all this UBA customer cares and their bull sh*t. well i'av never used there atm for online transactions, i use Gtb because its suits me better.
Re: Why Can't I Make Online Payment With UBA Mastercard? Is This Happening To You? by ThatIgboBoy: 9:07pm On Feb 23, 2017
This is politics section.
If you can read and write,you should know why nairaland is in sections and any topic u want to create should be created in the appropiate section.

Here we discuss Buhari's death and not UBA mastercard issues

1 Like

Re: Why Can't I Make Online Payment With UBA Mastercard? Is This Happening To You? by Nobody: 7:28am On Feb 24, 2017
I also use UBA but they stop, i also heard gtbank also stop too, they want to kill our online business but they won't succeed.

(1) (Reply)

Invest 500,000 Naira. Get One Million / Importation From India Which Way? / Partner For Profit With Oando's O-gas And Earn Millions In Income.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.