Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,426 members, 7,800,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

Akeredolu Receives Instrument Of Office From Mimiko (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu Receives Instrument Of Office From Mimiko (Photos) (27500 Views)

Olusola Oke Returns To APC, Governor Akeredolu Receives Him (Photos) / President Buhari's Letter To National Assembly On Resumption Of Office(Pictured) / Ondo Governor-Elect, Akeredolu, Visits Mimiko (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akeredolu Receives Instrument Of Office From Mimiko (Photos) by olajay86(m): 9:24pm On Feb 23, 2017
Re: Akeredolu Receives Instrument Of Office From Mimiko (Photos) by Bimpe29: 9:33pm On Feb 23, 2017
No condition is permanent. Only God's Kingdom is indefinite.
Re: Akeredolu Receives Instrument Of Office From Mimiko (Photos) by anjowaka510(m): 9:48pm On Feb 23, 2017
Now do wat boda Mimiko left undone cos boda turned and added effects to d face of d state in all ramificationin i gave him pass mark,bro ave carried my score sheet already,u ave four years ur time start nw
Re: Akeredolu Receives Instrument Of Office From Mimiko (Photos) by gebest: 10:11pm On Feb 23, 2017
why is MIMIKO crying na
Re: Akeredolu Receives Instrument Of Office From Mimiko (Photos) by Annie939(f): 10:17pm On Feb 23, 2017
power has changed
Re: Akeredolu Receives Instrument Of Office From Mimiko (Photos) by megafone: 11:17pm On Feb 23, 2017
duni04:
I pity the people of Ondo state. They are in for another miserable 4 years. An incoming governor that has promised not to go after an incumbent that has stolen and is still even stealing up till the last minute. Akeredolu has bleeped up even before becoming governor.
In Katsina because of Masari's doggedness, Shema the ex governor is refunding billions into the coffers of the state. Same with Ortom in Benue and Badru in Jigawa. And the one who is supossed to know better, an educated SAN is busy hobnobbing with a common thief!
With all our education in the south, we're still nothing but common criminals.

His antecedent in NBA leadership shows he will just occupy office for the term with nothing to show! Once chance nooni...
Re: Akeredolu Receives Instrument Of Office From Mimiko (Photos) by masseratti: 11:30pm On Feb 23, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:
Let the looting continue!.

BTW; History is made today, IPOB woman is the first lady in Afonja land.
its love
Re: Akeredolu Receives Instrument Of Office From Mimiko (Photos) by gloryman91: 1:57am On Feb 24, 2017
Daree88:
May his tenure bring succour to Ondo pple.It was alarming seeing some of my lecturers walking on foot to distant places around town due to unpaid salaries.To make matters worse, Mimiko punished d whole Akoko during his 2nd term because they didnt vote 4 him.We've nt had power for a yr nw coupled with recessn & non-payment of salaries.Tk God he's leaving.May we nt regret at d end of Aketi's tenure like his.

The sufferings too much for Ikare here o.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Receives Instrument Of Office From Mimiko (Photos) by Sheggy13(m): 5:26am On Feb 24, 2017
duni04:
I pity the people of Ondo state. They are in for another miserable 4 years. An incoming governor that has promised not to go after an incumbent that has stolen and is still even stealing up till the last minute. Akeredolu has bleeped up even before becoming governor.
In Katsina because of Masari's doggedness, Shema the ex governor is refunding billions into the coffers of the state. Same with Ortom in Benue and Badru in Jigawa. And the one who is supossed to know better, an educated SAN is busy hobnobbing with a common thief!
With all our education in the south, we're still nothing but common criminals.
Aketi has nothing to offer. Still the same old story. I pity for the people of Ondo state.
Re: Akeredolu Receives Instrument Of Office From Mimiko (Photos) by Felincous(m): 8:37am On Feb 24, 2017
Xeedorf:
Hope no be only me dey see mimiko in a gentle manner..
Infact i hv bin thinking abt it b4 getng 2 ur cmmnt
It just dawned on him that NO LONG TIN
Re: Akeredolu Receives Instrument Of Office From Mimiko (Photos) by Nobody: 8:53am On Feb 24, 2017
gloryman91:

The sufferings too much for Ikare here o.

Akoko really went thru fire in d man's regime.Sometimes, I even pity corpers in Akoko.We wil survive it.Tks

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Receives Instrument Of Office From Mimiko (Photos) by Cityguy: 5:19pm On Feb 25, 2017
No joyful expression on those faces that have known deprivation for months! And unfortunately for them, one is made to understand that a pact of silence has been entered into to rob the good people of Justice and reparations. Very unfortunate indeed.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shocking Revelation Of What Led To The Death Of Obafemi Awolowo / Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu Remanded in prison By Court For 30 Days / Jonathan Campaign Advert On Peppermint (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.