Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

The truth about Lawlahdey and Aderola15!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The truth about Lawlahdey and Aderola15!!! (5678 Views)

Happy Birthday Lawlahdey Mariinee / Lawlahdey I Love You Please / Happy Birthday To Alobright17 & Lawlahdey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The truth about Lawlahdey and Aderola15!!! by handsam(m): 9:36pm On Feb 23, 2017
Badgang:
Mt torturer grin

Jealous of what exactly? That you are in 200l or that you are dumber than i thought...which?

#Yawns.

I won't be caught dead replying your surly self anymore. Attention has been duly given and taken.

#Confused Reject.

1 Like

Re: The truth about Lawlahdey and Aderola15!!! by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 23, 2017
FatherConfessor:
Oh wow.. Reports just reached me that they are not the same persons but they are dating the same nairalander. shocked shocked
Stop typing shït.
Re: The truth about Lawlahdey and Aderola15!!! by optional1(f): 9:37pm On Feb 23, 2017
FatherConfessor:
I once worked with the Miami beach police department. cool

Miami beach police?

But father how e take concern NL
Re: The truth about Lawlahdey and Aderola15!!! by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 23, 2017
FatherConfessor:
Oh wow.. Reports just reached me that they are not the same persons but they are dating the same nairalander. shocked shocked
Didn't want to comment but this got me. You don't meanit shocked shocked

Lawlahdey oooooo cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: The truth about Lawlahdey and Aderola15!!! by Badgang: 9:38pm On Feb 23, 2017
handsam:

#Yawns.

I won't be caught dead replying your surly self anymore. Attention has been duly given and taken.

#Confused Reject.
Carry your polluted frustrated soul away from here. Idiot mentioned me and said he gave me attention...like i asked for it,go and serve it to your dogs ans mistresses.

1 Like

Re: The truth about Lawlahdey and Aderola15!!! by Incognito101: 9:38pm On Feb 23, 2017
Op iz that all
Re: The truth about Lawlahdey and Aderola15!!! by baZOOKer: 9:43pm On Feb 23, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Don't you cretins get tired?

lol been years i saw tat word
Re: The truth about Lawlahdey and Aderola15!!! by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 23, 2017
Aderola15 or whatever she's called is a very saucy woman

I'm not surprised she's sharing a man with some other woman.

Which man with his right senses would want to date a saucy Woman?

6 Likes

Re: The truth about Lawlahdey and Aderola15!!! by FatherConfessor: 9:44pm On Feb 23, 2017
The true story is one particular nairalander that you all know as Aderola15's boyfriend is actually dating lawlahdey and Aderola15 just got to find out. You must have noticed that Lawlahdey and Aderola15 haven't been relating well and that particular nairalander hasn't been online for a while now.
Re: The truth about Lawlahdey and Aderola15!!! by Mizk(f): 9:44pm On Feb 23, 2017
cool

1 Like

Re: The truth about Lawlahdey and Aderola15!!! by baZOOKer: 9:44pm On Feb 23, 2017
Badgang:
Carry your polluted frustrated soul away from here. Idiot mentioned me and said he gave me attention...like i asked for it,go and serve it to your dogs ans mistresses.

wer is your chill
Re: The truth about Lawlahdey and Aderola15!!! by Mizk(f): 9:46pm On Feb 23, 2017
FatherConfessor:
The true story is one particular nairalander that you all know as Aderola15's boyfriend is actually dating lawlahdey and Aderola15 just got to find out. You must have noticed that Lawlahdey and Aderola15 haven't been relating well and that particular nairalander hasn't been online for a while now.
ok so make i fry beans? I don't care who's balls they stroke, say something interesting for God sake
Re: The truth about Lawlahdey and Aderola15!!! by Nobody: 9:46pm On Feb 23, 2017
Aderola15:

Didn't want to comment but this got me. You don't meanit shocked shocked

Lawlahdey oooooo cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy
hahaha.. Rotfl grin
Mtcheww.
Re: The truth about Lawlahdey and Aderola15!!! by Nobody: 9:47pm On Feb 23, 2017
FatherConfessor:
This is serious.
Re: The truth about Lawlahdey and Aderola15!!! by optional1(f): 9:48pm On Feb 23, 2017
candiesgym:
Learn from your mistake and stop making silly excuses.

lolz

excuse me? I didnt make a mistake i typed that on purpose... Why are you pained on my own typing...

Shuo abeg find another person fight with oh cos i no sabi fight.
Re: The truth about Lawlahdey and Aderola15!!! by baZOOKer: 9:49pm On Feb 23, 2017
Mizk:
cool
there you are smiley
Re: The truth about Lawlahdey and Aderola15!!! by Nobody: 9:49pm On Feb 23, 2017
ChrisAirforce1:

Gat no business with you but the idiat that liked your comment.

So who did?
Re: The truth about Lawlahdey and Aderola15!!! by Nobody: 9:51pm On Feb 23, 2017
optional1:

lolz

excuse me? I didnt make a mistake i typed that on purpose... Why are you pained on my own typing...

You typed "knight" instead of "night" on purpose?.

Do they mean the same thing?.
Re: The truth about Lawlahdey and Aderola15!!! by Nobody: 9:51pm On Feb 23, 2017
ChrisAirforce1:

Sense is really limited.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The truth about Lawlahdey and Aderola15!!! by Mizk(f): 9:51pm On Feb 23, 2017
baZOOKer:

there you are smiley
not again sad
Re: The truth about Lawlahdey and Aderola15!!! by Nobody: 9:52pm On Feb 23, 2017
spin off fights dey happen for here cheesy
Re: The truth about Lawlahdey and Aderola15!!! by Nobody: 9:52pm On Feb 23, 2017
Aderola15:

Gat no business with you but the idiat that liked your comment.

So who did?
Bia mummy, I wantchu goan sleep ntemi, I don't even have the strength to keep up with this madman.

1 Like 1 Share

FatherConfessor:

A ni Omo go, eni ko sha ma ku. Kini o ba pa Omo bi ki se ago? grin wink

Your informant understands Yoruba, tell him to interpret wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The truth about Lawlahdey and Aderola15!!! by Badgang: 9:52pm On Feb 23, 2017
baZOOKer:

wer is your chill
I'm not familiar with the word 'chill'
Re: The truth about Lawlahdey and Aderola15!!! by daewoorazer(m): 9:53pm On Feb 23, 2017
MadJay:
A derola is the cool headed one while Lawl ahdey is the one with market meat saler attitude.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The truth about Lawlahdey and Aderola15!!! by Mizk(f): 9:53pm On Feb 23, 2017
optional1:

lolz

i didn't say you shouldn't kill English o, i said killam small small aunty please naw

2 Likes

Re: The truth about Lawlahdey and Aderola15!!! by Nobody: 9:53pm On Feb 23, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Sense is really limited.

Youve just been accused of sharing same man with aderola15 and I expected you to avoid this thread and go bury your head in shame... But No!

9 Likes

Re: The truth about Lawlahdey and Aderola15!!! by optional1(f): 9:55pm On Feb 23, 2017
candiesgym:
You typed "knight" instead of "night" on purpose?.

Do they mean the same thing?.

lolz

sir i said i typed that on purpose..

Can you just end this shuo is my type not yours biko...
Re: The truth about Lawlahdey and Aderola15!!! by Nobody: 9:55pm On Feb 23, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Bia mummy, I wantchu goan sleep ntemi, I don't even have the strength to keep up with this madman.
My little princess, it's past your bed time already angry

Oya, run off. Goodnight and switdrimz Baeby, you know I love you. kiss kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The truth about Lawlahdey and Aderola15!!! by baZOOKer: 9:55pm On Feb 23, 2017
Mizk:
not again sad
u snubbed mi last mention
Re: The truth about Lawlahdey and Aderola15!!! by baZOOKer: 9:56pm On Feb 23, 2017
Badgang:
I'm not familiar with the word 'chill'

its obvious
Re: The truth about Lawlahdey and Aderola15!!! by Mizk(f): 9:56pm On Feb 23, 2017
baZOOKer:

u snubbed mi last mention
nope i forgot to reply grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is My Wife Playing Double Game,wife Pic Attached / WARNING: I Ate Ass And Now I feel Sick / "love" And "respect": What Does Those Two Words Mean To You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.