Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

The truth about Lawlahdey and Aderola15!!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The truth about Lawlahdey and Aderola15!!! (5686 Views)

Happy Birthday Lawlahdey Mariinee / Lawlahdey I Love You Please / Happy Birthday To Alobright17 & Lawlahdey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The truth about Lawlahdey and Aderola15!!! by Nobody: 9:57pm On Feb 23, 2017
Mizk:
i didn't say you shouldn't kill English o, i said killam small small aunty please naw
We all make mistakes but her defensive act was lame.
Re: The truth about Lawlahdey and Aderola15!!! by Gladiator1: 9:57pm On Feb 23, 2017
FatherConfessor:
How many of you guys know that Lawlahdey and Aderola15 are the same people??
Please, shut up

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The truth about Lawlahdey and Aderola15!!! by Badgang: 9:58pm On Feb 23, 2017
baZOOKer:

its obvious
Ok
Re: The truth about Lawlahdey and Aderola15!!! by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 23, 2017
This is why I don't care about all this nairaland girls.. They got no balls up their sleeve.

They be here running in circle on top one dicck.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The truth about Lawlahdey and Aderola15!!! by optional1(f): 9:58pm On Feb 23, 2017
Mizk:
i didn't say you shouldn't kill English o, i said killam small small aunty please naw

madam i no sabi english you way sabi do correct abeg....

Thank you in advance..

1 Like

Re: The truth about Lawlahdey and Aderola15!!! by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 23, 2017
Aderola15:

Gat no business with you but the idiat that liked your comment.

So who did?
I just did
Re: The truth about Lawlahdey and Aderola15!!! by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 23, 2017
Op, we already know who you are... Keep it up ehn. grin grin

Me and rola are sharing the same man.. Issnuh a new thing under the sun cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The truth about Lawlahdey and Aderola15!!! by Mizk(f): 10:00pm On Feb 23, 2017
candiesgym:
We all make mistakes but her defensive act was lame.
i didn't say that either, she said its was deliberate naw so i wont call it a mistake, I'm just begging her to tamper justice with mercy, English is too fragile to be manhandled like this
Re: The truth about Lawlahdey and Aderola15!!! by Badgang: 10:00pm On Feb 23, 2017
ChrisAirforce1:
This is why I don't care about all this nairaland girls.. They got no balls up their sleeve.

wee you keep kwayet? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The truth about Lawlahdey and Aderola15!!! by Nobody: 10:00pm On Feb 23, 2017
optional1:

lolz

sir i said i typed that on purpose..

Can you just end this shuo is my type not yours biko...
Keep typing like that. grin
Re: The truth about Lawlahdey and Aderola15!!! by Mizk(f): 10:01pm On Feb 23, 2017
optional1:

Thank you in advance..
undecided killam small small, thats what i said, i can't remember saying you no sabi english
Re: The truth about Lawlahdey and Aderola15!!! by Nobody: 10:02pm On Feb 23, 2017
Mizk:
i didn't say that either, she said its was deliberate naw so i wont call it a mistake, I'm just begging her to tamper justice with mercy, English is too fragile to be manhandled like this
It wasn't deliberate. grin
Re: The truth about Lawlahdey and Aderola15!!! by Mizk(f): 10:02pm On Feb 23, 2017
candiesgym:
It wasn't deliberate. grin
grin
Re: The truth about Lawlahdey and Aderola15!!! by baZOOKer: 10:02pm On Feb 23, 2017
Mizk:
nope i forgot to reply grin

lol am tired of teasing you

wen r u starting your blog tongue
Re: The truth about Lawlahdey and Aderola15!!! by Nobody: 10:03pm On Feb 23, 2017
ChrisAirforce1:

Like nairaland girls care about you?. cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: The truth about Lawlahdey and Aderola15!!! by FatherConfessor: 10:03pm On Feb 23, 2017
I will be back tomorrow again, time to hit the sky back to Miami.
Re: The truth about Lawlahdey and Aderola15!!! by Nobody: 10:03pm On Feb 23, 2017
Lawlahdey:

Me and rola are sharing the same man.. Issnuh a new thing under the sun cheesy cheesy
Ko soun tun labe orun mi *Àdekunle's voice* cheesy grin cheesy

Isn't Op a lucky man? our Baale izz nor aland cheesy grin
Re: The truth about Lawlahdey and Aderola15!!! by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 23, 2017
Romancelander girls I got respect for aint more than 5.. Although i tryna keep it low key by "Liking" their comments everytime they comment.

The rest na wash
Re: The truth about Lawlahdey and Aderola15!!! by optional1(f): 10:04pm On Feb 23, 2017
Mizk:
undecided killam small small, thats what i said, i can't remember saying you no sabi english

ok

if i killam you help me bury...

3 Likes

Re: The truth about Lawlahdey and Aderola15!!! by Gladiator1: 10:05pm On Feb 23, 2017
ChrisAirforce1:
Aderola15 or whatever she's called is a very saucy woman

I'm not surprised she's sharing a man with some other woman.

Which man with his right senses would want to date a saucy Woman?
Which woman in her right senses would want to date a near foolish man??

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The truth about Lawlahdey and Aderola15!!! by Nobody: 10:05pm On Feb 23, 2017
candiesgym:
Like nairaland girls care about you?. cheesy grin

Dude, if only you know...

Make I just leave am one that she..
Re: The truth about Lawlahdey and Aderola15!!! by Nobody: 10:06pm On Feb 23, 2017
HandsomeJude:
I just did

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy

You are still pained about this morning? shocked shocked shocked

Almost 20hrs. Ssmhfy

One down, who is the second idiat?
Re: The truth about Lawlahdey and Aderola15!!! by Nobody: 10:06pm On Feb 23, 2017
Aderola15:

Ko soun tun labe orun mi *Àdekunle's voice* cheesy grin cheesy

Isn't Op a lucky man? our Baale izz nor aland cheesy grin
Hahaha.. grin

In fact, Where the hell is he? angry angry
Re: The truth about Lawlahdey and Aderola15!!! by Nobody: 10:07pm On Feb 23, 2017
Gladiator1:
Which woman in her right senses would want to date a near foolish man??

Youre a pussie nigga .. So no need.

Re: The truth about Lawlahdey and Aderola15!!! by jakandeola(m): 10:08pm On Feb 23, 2017
optional1:

Thank you in advance..
baby am sori pls just ignore her a girl dat dis abomination, she sex her broda. u are too big fir her pls
Re: The truth about Lawlahdey and Aderola15!!! by Gladiator1: 10:09pm On Feb 23, 2017
ChrisAirforce1:

Youre a pussie nigga .. So no need.

U're a dickhead... So, u're useless
Re: The truth about Lawlahdey and Aderola15!!! by adaksbullet: 10:09pm On Feb 23, 2017
Lawlahdey:

eh gilr, while we u and ademola we be chair same boys wen mime dick his useles here angry
Re: The truth about Lawlahdey and Aderola15!!! by Nobody: 10:09pm On Feb 23, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Hahaha.. grin

In fact, Where the hell is he? angry angry
In my room, izz my turn tonight cheesy grin angry.

Let's goan look for him biko, he cannor miss this. See traffic cheesy cheesy
Re: The truth about Lawlahdey and Aderola15!!! by Badgang: 10:10pm On Feb 23, 2017
jakandeola:
baby am sori pls just ignore her a girl dat dis abomination, she sex her broda. u are too big fir her pls
You make me wanna puke....in other words,you disgust me.
Re: The truth about Lawlahdey and Aderola15!!! by HARDDON: 10:11pm On Feb 23, 2017
Bloody kids with a formatted , worn out sponge for brain
Re: The truth about Lawlahdey and Aderola15!!! by LordZero(m): 10:11pm On Feb 23, 2017
Mizk:

Don't be too quick to judge/correct/crucify others...

It's "temper"

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The truth about Lawlahdey and Aderola15!!! by Nobody: 10:12pm On Feb 23, 2017
Gladiator1:
U're a dickhead... So, u're useless

Look at The nonsense pic you've got up your profile and tell me why I should continue replying a dunce like you.

Dude Fuckoff.
I'm done with you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rate This Lady For Me.(Fun thread) / I've Been Wondering Why. See! (PHOTOS) / How To Knack Corpers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.