Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,912 members, 7,806,647 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

Finding God - A Religious Argument - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Finding God - A Religious Argument (303 Views)

If You Believe You Can Lose Your Salvation, Then You Have Called God A Liar / Essence Of Religious Argument / Coming Back From The Dead, A Religious Miracle? A Doctor's Perspective. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Finding God - A Religious Argument by Nobody: 8:59pm On Feb 23, 2017
Religion, the opium of the masses, the return
Recently I was force into a religious argument by my friend. and it made us ask some questions I know many have and still are looking for answers for. some go to the university to study these questions for years. beware it is a long and you must heard this argument before; If you are in no need to read. dont go any further

For the understanding this could be the everyday conversation of a bored Christian born Nihilist. and a born Muslim who is searching for God amidst the confusion of the world or two graduates from the same university lamenting at our damned existence in recessed Nigeria. It goes thus; it contains the idiosyncrasies, the confusion, and dictions that avails a normal natural arguments envisaging our nurture and our fundamentals that shaped us. 7 billion individualized and diversed beings that we are.

AF: Hey, How do u feel about Islam

ZT: I feel indifferent. (not wanting to say much about it)

AF: How about religion generally??

ZT: Same way bro, I am a nihilist (wanting to end the discussion before it started)

AF: I still think religion makes some sense

ZT: Not to me (Knowing an argument was underway) In the name of God, billions have died (I bit)

AF: I get you. Will u study Islam? The whole thing's just too complicated

ZT: I studied Islam a little in service

AF: But, Its too risky dying without a celestial belief. What if there was God? And he wanted you to be a Muslim, Christian or Buddhist?

ZT: If there is a God, He will be omniscient enough to know I will turn out this way

AF: Believe me. I'm not talking nonsense

ZT: I know. I just don't wanna anymore, I just don't care

AF: You're absolutely making sense.But even if we were created to be this way - With doubts,I think the quest for truth is deliberately made a little obscured, made to be solved like a puzzle When you unravel it, you've found God

ZT: Then animals should also search for the truth. To me the simplicity of their existence and their leaving everything for God, is exactly what He wants, God is not lost. Humans overrate their existence, Sometimes you forget we are just one planet in one galaxy amidst billions...http://oddverbs..com.ng/2017/02/finding-god-religious-argument.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Take Your Mind Off It Please. / Attitude In Action / APOSTLE SULEIMAN | My Daughter Lied Against Suleiman —Rev. Otobo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.