Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,863 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

Advice Needed Please! Should I Buy This Girl A Phone? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Needed Please! Should I Buy This Girl A Phone? (1837 Views)

A guy taught a girl a serious lesson today! / The Backside Of A Runs Girl A Man Slept With Without Condom (Photos) / "I Love You" To A Girl - A Broke Dude Vs A Rich Dude (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed Please! Should I Buy This Girl A Phone? by Kenshinmunac(m): 9:20pm On Feb 23, 2017
evening my people,

abeg i get one issue when they bother me seriously, i met a very beautiful girl today, nna mehn i gats speak that small igbo, she is just my type, petite, light skinned and beautiful.

perfect, nice figure super 8! she just burst my brain, hardly before girl they burst my head like that!

i was inside our family car going home alongside with my bro, was at the front seat, bro was driving when i just sight this babe from a far walking like a sexy cat! i just quickly see her killer curves, oboi i almost jumped out of the car through the window lol, but i no jump sha cause my bro quickly pulled over as a sharp guy.

i come down once go meet her quickly, no time to waste, i got talking with her, fine boy like me she they trip na, my red lip, cute face and every, she believe, started flattering her, she was just laughing showing her white teeths, me i was just smiling like who smoke weed grin grin

long story short, i asked her for her number and then she said her phone is bad, asked her if it can be fixed and she said no she is tired of repairing it.

i say okay o, how am i going to contact you then? she replied that i should write my numb for her on paper so she can call me if she gets a phone, na so i begin find biro when they inside pigeonhole, find tire i no see and biro they always they there o, village people just follow me today to spoil show cry

but last last sha, she showed me where she works and she said i can come around.

but i they reason am say he no go too make sense to they go meet her for work.

so i am wondering guys, is it okay if i buy her a phone so i can easily communicate with her? although it is the first time i am meeting her, i dont know if this is a good idea, i no wan be maga, fine boy no mean say you no fit be maga, my bro here is telling not to do it, that i will appear too nice and that i dont know if she has good character and boyfriend too, and that is true though but...

i still like hear from you guys who might have been in similar situation.

what is the best thing to do?

i need your opinions, i really like this babe.

the elders, you guys are highly welcomed.
Re: Advice Needed Please! Should I Buy This Girl A Phone? by ElizaVeta(f): 9:24pm On Feb 23, 2017
All these writeup cos of a gurl ...
Hmmm ... OP ... OP

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed Please! Should I Buy This Girl A Phone? by Kenshinmunac(m): 9:25pm On Feb 23, 2017
ElizaVeta:

Hmmm ... OP ... OP

lol grin

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed Please! Should I Buy This Girl A Phone? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Feb 23, 2017
She tell you say she no get boyfriend?.
Re: Advice Needed Please! Should I Buy This Girl A Phone? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Feb 23, 2017
A very bad idea if you ask me, but if you know you can do it without expecting anything in return then go ahead
Re: Advice Needed Please! Should I Buy This Girl A Phone? by Rtopzy(f): 9:31pm On Feb 23, 2017
Don't buy it yet.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed Please! Should I Buy This Girl A Phone? by thunderfiremods(m): 9:31pm On Feb 23, 2017
if u have enough money to buy phone for her...

buy nokia torchlight...for her..

it's only for u to be able to communicate wit her..

bt Op y u no jump from window of dat car...ehn....u no try oooo
Re: Advice Needed Please! Should I Buy This Girl A Phone? by crown08(m): 9:32pm On Feb 23, 2017
Save That Money. Like Ur Bro U Wil Definitely Appear Too Nice... It Dpends On Character.
Re: Advice Needed Please! Should I Buy This Girl A Phone? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Feb 23, 2017
Bro to be on the safer side incase she no gree, wait till she gets her self a phone. imagine say she no gree after you buy her phone? if na me i go collect my phone back, so to avoid that kind situation, just wait.
Re: Advice Needed Please! Should I Buy This Girl A Phone? by Kenshinmunac(m): 9:33pm On Feb 23, 2017
candiesgym:
She tell you say she no get boyfriend?.

nope
Re: Advice Needed Please! Should I Buy This Girl A Phone? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Feb 23, 2017
You just met a lady for the first time and you want to impress her by buying her phone. Where's your sense of reasoning? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed Please! Should I Buy This Girl A Phone? by Kenshinmunac(m): 9:34pm On Feb 23, 2017
thunderfiremods:
if u have enough money to buy phone for her...

buy nokia torchlight...for her..

it's only for u to be able to communicate wit her..

bt Op y u no jump from window of dat car...ehn....u no try oooo

lwkmd o.

guy you no good o grin
Re: Advice Needed Please! Should I Buy This Girl A Phone? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Feb 23, 2017
op don chop decimal 10.10 frm the babe cheesy
Re: Advice Needed Please! Should I Buy This Girl A Phone? by Kenshinmunac(m): 9:36pm On Feb 23, 2017
Dextology:
You just met a lady for the first time and you want to impress her by buying her phone. Where's your sense of reasoning? undecided

lol, take am easy on me bro, i just like the babe, but i dont wanna make mistake that is why i come to you great elders of nairaland

grin
Re: Advice Needed Please! Should I Buy This Girl A Phone? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Feb 23, 2017
ElizaVeta:
Hmmm ... OP ... OP
As in eh...
Re: Advice Needed Please! Should I Buy This Girl A Phone? by Kenshinmunac(m): 9:36pm On Feb 23, 2017
sonofLuci:
Bro to be on the safer side incase she no gree, wait till she gets her self a phone. imagine say she no gree after you buy her phone? if na me i go collect my phone back, so to avoid that kind situation, just wait.

lol
buy phone for her say wetin happen?

if you buy that phone, get ready !!!

you go buy fins tire
Re: Advice Needed Please! Should I Buy This Girl A Phone? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 23, 2017
Dextology:
I wonder! The guy get money to waste.
Re: Advice Needed Please! Should I Buy This Girl A Phone? by Kenshinmunac(m): 9:40pm On Feb 23, 2017
Zita55:
buy phone for her say wetin happen?

if you buy that phone, get ready !!!

you go buy fins tire

true, thinking about that as well.!! that one mean say i don enter maga zone

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed Please! Should I Buy This Girl A Phone? by Kenshinmunac(m): 9:40pm On Feb 23, 2017
ToriBlue:

Aunty what do you think is the best thing to do..
Re: Advice Needed Please! Should I Buy This Girl A Phone? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Feb 23, 2017
Kenshinmunac:

lol, take am easy on me bro, i just like the babe, but i dont wanna make mistake that is why i come to you great elders of nairaland

grin

Take time to know the lady first before you buy her any gift.

If you want to impress her with material things, you will have to keep up with the tempo by buying things for her continually. First impression is a lasting impression.
Re: Advice Needed Please! Should I Buy This Girl A Phone? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 23, 2017
ToriBlue:

Walai, there are many things to invest that money on that will yield returns. Even if he gives his mother the money, she will pray for him with her whole heart.
Re: Advice Needed Please! Should I Buy This Girl A Phone? by Kenshinmunac(m): 9:47pm On Feb 23, 2017
Dextology:

Take time to know the lady first before you buy her any gift.

If you want to impress her with material things, you will have to keep up with the tempo by buying things for her continually. First impression is a lasting impression.

na true bro, thanks a lot.
Re: Advice Needed Please! Should I Buy This Girl A Phone? by Kenshinmunac(m): 9:48pm On Feb 23, 2017
Dextology:

Walai, there are many things to invest that money on that will yield returns. Even if he gives his mother the money, she will pray for him with her whole heart.

i do get my mum stuffs, she is my number 1 Queen.
Re: Advice Needed Please! Should I Buy This Girl A Phone? by firstking01(m): 9:50pm On Feb 23, 2017
Kenshinmunac:
evening my people,

abeg i get one issue when they bother me seriously, i met a very beautiful girl today, nna mehn i gats speak that small igbo, she is just my type, petite, light skinned and beautiful.

perfect, nice figure super 8! she just burst my brain, hardly before girl they burst my head like that!

i was inside our family car going home alongside with my bro, was at the front seat, bro was driving when i just sight this babe from a far walking like a sexy cat! i just quickly see her killer curves, oboi i almost jumped out of the car through the window lol, but i no jump sha cause my bro quickly pulled over as a sharp guy.

i come down once go meet her quickly, no time to waste, i got talking with her, fine boy like me she they trip na, my red lip, cute face and every, she believe, started flattering her, she was just laughing showing her white teeths, me i was just smiling like who smoke weed grin grin

long story short, i asked her for her number and then she said her phone is bad, asked her if it can be fixed and she said no she is tired of repairing it.

i say okay o, how am i going to contact you then? she replied that i should write my numb for her on paper so she can call me if she gets a phone, na so i begin find biro when they inside pigeonhole, find tire i no see and biro they always they there o, village people just follow me today to spoil show cry

but last last sha, she showed me where she works and she said i can come around.

but i they reason am say he no go too make sense to they go meet her for work.

so i am wondering guys, is it okay if i buy her a phone so i can easily communicate with her? although it is the first time i am meeting her, i dont know if this is a good idea, i no wan be maga, fine boy no mean say you no fit be maga, my bro here is telling not to do it, that i will appear too nice and that i dont know if she has good character and boyfriend too, and that is true though but...

i still like hear from you guys who might have been in similar situation.

what is the best thing to do?

i need your opinions, i really like this babe.

the elders, you guys are highly welcomed.
You don come again ba?...ma no kuku talkgrin
Re: Advice Needed Please! Should I Buy This Girl A Phone? by Kenshinmunac(m): 9:51pm On Feb 23, 2017
firstking01:
You don come again ba?...ma no kuku talkgrin

elder first king, good evening, abeg talk, na you be king here
Re: Advice Needed Please! Should I Buy This Girl A Phone? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Feb 23, 2017
Kenshinmunac:

i do get my mum stuffs, she is my number 1 Queen.

That's great.
Re: Advice Needed Please! Should I Buy This Girl A Phone? by firstking01(m): 10:05pm On Feb 23, 2017
Kenshinmunac:

elder first king, good evening, abeg talk, na you be king here
No buy anything first jare, remember, the way you start a relationship that's the tempo you must always use to keep it going....

Two major reasons why if you buy her the phone you might end up regretting...

First off, she might have a bf, if you buy her the phone you automatically become her financial bf/bouyancy.

Secondly, if you buy her the phone and she eventually agrees to date you be ready to be spending on her silly cos that's the impression you gave her at the first instance that you are a "rich guy", and any day you fail to give her money the relationship quenches that minute.

Btw, what of the girl you met at the ATM queue the other daygrin
Re: Advice Needed Please! Should I Buy This Girl A Phone? by Kenshinmunac(m): 10:08pm On Feb 23, 2017
firstking01:
No buy anything first jare, remember, the way you start a relation that's the tempo you must always use to keep it going....

Two major reasons why if you buy her the phone you might end up regretting...

First off, she might have a bf, if you buy her the phone you automatically become her financial bf/bouyancy.

Secondly, if you buy her the phone and she eventually agrees to date you be ready to be spending on her silly cos that's the impression you gave her at the first instance that you are a "rich guy", and any day you fail to give her money the relationship quenches that minute.

Btw, what of the girl you met at the ATM queue the other daygrin

lol grin i tell you na, about the babe for atm she get bf yet wan still come date me, i say no cause i dont like sharing grin
Re: Advice Needed Please! Should I Buy This Girl A Phone? by dingbang(m): 10:10pm On Feb 23, 2017
Lies from hell...

Some here will tell you they have issues with their mail if u want to send a pm....
Re: Advice Needed Please! Should I Buy This Girl A Phone? by firstking01(m): 10:15pm On Feb 23, 2017
Kenshinmunac:

lol grin i tell you na, about the babe for atm she get bf yet wan still come date me, i say no cause i dont like sharing grin
You would 've agreed na, by using her as side chickgrin
Re: Advice Needed Please! Should I Buy This Girl A Phone? by popefuse(m): 10:15pm On Feb 23, 2017
Lemme ask iffa and orunmila

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Keeps Calling Another Guy's Name When We Make Love! / What Does A Lady Love To Hear From Her Man? / Lecture Love: IMSU Lecturer Took His Student To The Altar, See Students Reaction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.