Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,006 members, 7,806,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

A Thread To Appreciate Your Military - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Thread To Appreciate Your Military (395 Views)

COVID-19, AIBO Joins Anambra State Government To Appreciate Donors / Try To Appreciate / Naira Continues To Appreciate Against Dollar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Thread To Appreciate Your Military by lalaponcus(m): 9:24pm On Feb 23, 2017
When a nation continually condemns the body that risks it's life to keep it safe more than it appreciates them, then there IS A PROBLEM.
This is a thank you message to our military.
For bracing all whether conditions while not knowing when the next attack may come, THANK YOU.
For embracing the wet grasses in the trenches while having cannon sounds as your lullaby, GOD BLESS YOU.
This is a message to everyone in the force. Thank you a thousand and one times and even though we may never understand the conditions you pass through, we can only pray that the good God will reward you mightily.
Eshe gan o
Daalu

Re: A Thread To Appreciate Your Military by Airborne02(m): 9:28pm On Feb 23, 2017
God bless us

(1) (Reply)

My Husband Never Bought The Things I Said He Bought For Me, I Lied - Tonto Dikeh / Do You Want Get Your Dollars From USA Here In Nigeria? / Need Glo Data Share.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.