Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

Ever Resigned From A New Job A Month Or Less? Share Your Experience! - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Ever Resigned From A New Job A Month Or Less? Share Your Experience! (15643 Views)

"Why I Resigned From N-Power": My Story and the Lessons (Photo) / How I Resigned From My #55,000 Job To Become Self Employed / Why I Resigned From My Job After A Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Ever Resigned From A New Job A Month Or Less? Share Your Experience! by stubbornman(m): 4:19pm On Feb 25, 2017
Deedee27:

The bolded really finished me with laugh.. You are indeed a stubbornman.. Thanks for making me laugh
cheesy my brother nah so we see am grin
Re: Ever Resigned From A New Job A Month Or Less? Share Your Experience! by MrsAnyanwu(f): 12:54pm On Feb 26, 2017
Hilarious posts, una too funny, I swear, I hate one man's company u go suffer tire at d end na peanut Dem go give as salary

1 Like

Re: Ever Resigned From A New Job A Month Or Less? Share Your Experience! by NairalandSARS: 10:10pm On Jul 28, 2017
tolusan:
So I had interviewed with a couple of firms just after I completed NYSC. One of them called me and asked me to start on January 5, 2015, salary was 50k. I resumed. As I closed work on that day I got a call from one of the firms to check whether I could come in for an interview the next day, now these guys were close to my house and would cost me just #100 in t-fare, so early in the morning on my second day on the job I sent my boss a text that I'd be coming in late. I went for the interview and one Wednesday they called me back to come and discuss terms on Friday. I skipped work again on Friday discussed terms (they offered 65k). I got to the office around noon that day, I met a query and I just went to my desk typed and printed my resignation, signed and submitted it. End of story. grin

I've never looked back one day and the 65k job lasted for only 1 week. I got another 130k offer. I jumped without thinking. grin

I look back and I thank God. smiley

Na xo for dey change work every week, one month for pass you for no see salary.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Society Of Engineers(nse),coren Members And Intending Members / 4 Ways To Achieve Your Career Goals Faster As A Nigerian / Zenith Bank's Employment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.