Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,453 members, 7,808,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

Applying For Adsense, Drop Your URL Let Me Review your site for approval advice - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Applying For Adsense, Drop Your URL Let Me Review your site for approval advice (2349 Views)

Let Us Review Your Blog For Free. We'll Tell You Things You Are Doing Wrong. / Are You Earning Below $50 Daily On Adsense? Let Me Review Your Blog For FREE!!! / Blog Review?.. Drop Your Url. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Applying For Adsense, Drop Your URL Let Me Review your site for approval advice by Validonuptia(m): 11:05pm On Feb 23, 2017
Following my ordeal at Google AdSense approval, I wish to help anyone who is interested in the same track I have trod with the complications and implications.

I had to keep reapplying till my 12th time before I was finally approved.

Have you applied many times and failed?
Are you planning to apply for AdSense?
Do you have any unanswered questions about AdSense?

I'm just here to point you to the desired direction, make you avoid the pitfalls and most importantly, review and report your site's status with effective advice where necessary

Just drop your URL and little description of your probs let me get to you ASAP
Re: Applying For Adsense, Drop Your URL Let Me Review your site for approval advice by Kingstel(m): 11:56pm On Feb 23, 2017
That's kind of you.

see www.vineck.com
Re: Applying For Adsense, Drop Your URL Let Me Review your site for approval advice by Beabeth(f): 12:19am On Feb 24, 2017
Re: Applying For Adsense, Drop Your URL Let Me Review your site for approval advice by kellyjoesteve: 12:40pm On Feb 24, 2017
Hosted Adsense account for sale contact me on 07033858779 please for serious buyer
Re: Applying For Adsense, Drop Your URL Let Me Review your site for approval advice by Validonuptia(m): 1:00pm On Feb 24, 2017
Kingstel:
That's kind of you.

see www.vineck.com

Vineck.com you have done noble in your site.

But try to make ads spaces to show you are interested in running adverts.

You did great by obeying the first law of SEO- CONTENT IS KING.

but remember DAT for SEO content is king but for AdSense, uniqueness is EMPEROR.

try to make those post that relates much to your niche unique. If you copied any, use spinbot to twist and twine it. Use a different approach to presentation.

As for the news related, copy as many of them and make sure to draw as million of traffic as possible.

GOODLUCK ON YOUR AdSense JOURNEY.

1 Like

Re: Applying For Adsense, Drop Your URL Let Me Review your site for approval advice by Validonuptia(m): 1:04pm On Feb 24, 2017
Beabeth:
www.xobeabeth.com

Xobeabeth.com you're good to go...

But make sure the next time I check your blog I see those missing pages like privacy policy, contact us and about us.

Importantly, write them before you apply, there will certainly be no reapplying for you.

Make sure to promote your blog to the best of your abilities.
Re: Applying For Adsense, Drop Your URL Let Me Review your site for approval advice by Favvvy(f): 1:07pm On Feb 24, 2017
Please check dis www.ankaradivas.com
D ads displayed for a week n it been disabled
Re: Applying For Adsense, Drop Your URL Let Me Review your site for approval advice by Nobody: 2:08pm On Feb 24, 2017
new blog tho www.tjtechs.com
Re: Applying For Adsense, Drop Your URL Let Me Review your site for approval advice by Validonuptia(m): 3:47pm On Feb 24, 2017
Favvvy:
Please check dis www.ankaradivas.com
D ads displayed for a week n it been disabled

It is in good state. Maybe you violated their terms and conditions like invalid clicks, deceitful advertising etc.

Try reapplying
Re: Applying For Adsense, Drop Your URL Let Me Review your site for approval advice by Validonuptia(m): 3:48pm On Feb 24, 2017
johnboy88:
new blog tho
www.tjtechs.com

Tjtechs, you're 100% good to go
Re: Applying For Adsense, Drop Your URL Let Me Review your site for approval advice by Lordsurh: 3:57pm On Feb 24, 2017
Re: Applying For Adsense, Drop Your URL Let Me Review your site for approval advice by Onyejemechimere(m): 4:00pm On Feb 24, 2017
Please check http://Otownloaded.com

Biko
Re: Applying For Adsense, Drop Your URL Let Me Review your site for approval advice by kellyjoesteve: 4:44pm On Feb 24, 2017
Hosted Adsense account for sale contact me if you are interested on 07033858779 please for serious buyers only
Re: Applying For Adsense, Drop Your URL Let Me Review your site for approval advice by Nobody: 7:25pm On Feb 24, 2017
Validonuptia:

Tjtechs, you're 100% good to go
wow tanks

1 Like

Re: Applying For Adsense, Drop Your URL Let Me Review your site for approval advice by Favvvy(f): 10:49pm On Feb 24, 2017
Validonuptia:

It is in good state. Maybe you violated their terms and conditions like invalid clicks, deceitful advertising etc.

Try reapplying
Thanks for ur reply....pls wot r d possible chances of getting it if I reapply.

1 Like

Re: Applying For Adsense, Drop Your URL Let Me Review your site for approval advice by zpakln(f): 11:23pm On Feb 24, 2017
Favvvy:

Check your mail first. Google adsense will send you a mail if you violate their policy
Re: Applying For Adsense, Drop Your URL Let Me Review your site for approval advice by Validonuptia(m): 11:46pm On Feb 24, 2017
Favvvy:

AdSense is always ready to make deal with you. No matter how many times you apply, so Wats important is to apply.

You will receive a message like thanks for your continued interest in AdSense publishing.

Since your blog already satisfied their reviewers chances are that NOTHING STOPS YOU. the only thing is to be more careful now and make sure to read their policy, terms and conditions.

Hope this helps.
Visit my own blog too. I would be happy to see more likes on my Facebook I frame thanks.(not compulsory or too necessary).
Re: Applying For Adsense, Drop Your URL Let Me Review your site for approval advice by Validonuptia(m): 11:59pm On Feb 24, 2017
Onyejemechimere:
Please check http://Otownloaded.com

Biko

Otownloaded. Why have been wasting their time.

Look there have been waiting since to get you into their partnership advertising.

100% GOOD TO GO

1 Like

Re: Applying For Adsense, Drop Your URL Let Me Review your site for approval advice by Validonuptia(m): 12:02am On Feb 25, 2017
Lordsurh:
mmmm...https://smartgeek.com.ng/

Smart geek, you're smart, unique and you standout.

Google AdSense is waiting for you ooh.

100% good to go
Re: Applying For Adsense, Drop Your URL Let Me Review your site for approval advice by Validonuptia(m): 12:04am On Feb 25, 2017
Please ooh, don't forget to tell us here if you are approved.

I would be happy to see you share your joy.
Re: Applying For Adsense, Drop Your URL Let Me Review your site for approval advice by omokenny94a(m): 12:07am On Feb 25, 2017
Please check mine; [url]graphicwants.com[/url]

I've been applying for some time now without being approved.
Re: Applying For Adsense, Drop Your URL Let Me Review your site for approval advice by Onyejemechimere(m): 1:03am On Feb 25, 2017
Validonuptia:

Otownloaded. Why have been wasting their time.

Look there have been waiting since to get you into their partnership advertising.

100% GOOD TO GO

Lol this got me
I have not even applied, not once.....
Just want to get it ready, I can't handle rejection...
Thanks bro you gave me hope

1 Like

Re: Applying For Adsense, Drop Your URL Let Me Review your site for approval advice by Favvvy(f): 8:32am On Feb 25, 2017
Validonuptia:

AdSense is always ready to make deal with you. No matter how many times you apply, so Wats important is to apply.

You will receive a message like thanks for your continued interest in AdSense publishing.

Since your blog already satisfied their reviewers chances are that NOTHING STOPS YOU. the only thing is to be more careful now and make sure to read their policy, terms and conditions.

Hope this helps.
Visit my own blog too. I would be happy to see more likes on my Facebook I frame thanks.(not compulsory or too necessary).
Sure!! I will

1 Like

Re: Applying For Adsense, Drop Your URL Let Me Review your site for approval advice by Caspian22(m): 1:20pm On Feb 25, 2017
Re: Applying For Adsense, Drop Your URL Let Me Review your site for approval advice by Validonuptia(m): 8:28pm On Feb 25, 2017
Caspian22:
http://www.youmustgethealthy.com

You must not only get healthy, you must also get AdSense approval.

You are 100% good to go
Re: Applying For Adsense, Drop Your URL Let Me Review your site for approval advice by Validonuptia(m): 8:39pm On Feb 25, 2017
omokenny94a:
Please check mine; [url]graphicwants.com[/url]

I've been applying for some time now without being approved.

Graphic wants, I'd advice you forget about AdSense.

You have short articles filled with images.

Other ad spaces have been filled with other advertisers, Google can't approve you till next generation, cuz in the first place you have little content for review.

My advice.

1 never drop the ads you're currently running. Draw more traffic for them and make your cool cash.
2 try to integrate store services in your blog. Sell those of your wanted graphics- tactics is to make some more appealing and tag them premium for sale. You will definitely blow hot cash in no time and even have people promote and publish your product in adverts.

Remove AdSense completely from your mind, its not for you. Rather try direct affiliate marketing or negotiated leads generation

Hope this helps.

If there is anything you want further clarification, contact me from my site. Its my NL signature.

HAPPY WEBMASTERING
Re: Applying For Adsense, Drop Your URL Let Me Review your site for approval advice by omokenny94a(m): 3:12pm On Feb 26, 2017
Validonuptia:

Graphic wants, I'd advice you forget about AdSense.

You have short articles filled with images.

Other ad spaces have been filled with other advertisers, Google can't approve you till next generation, cuz in the first place you have little content for review.

My advice.

1 never drop the ads you're currently running. Draw more traffic for them and make your cool cash.
2 try to integrate store services in your blog. Sell those of your wanted graphics- tactics is to make some more appealing and tag them premium for sale. You will definitely blow hot cash in no time and even have people promote and publish your product in adverts.

Remove AdSense completely from your mind, its not for you. Rather try direct affiliate marketing or negotiated leads generation

Hope this helps.

If there is anything you want further clarification, contact me from my site. Its my NL signature.

HAPPY WEBMASTERING

THANKS A LOT, I APPRECIATE.

1 Like

Re: Applying For Adsense, Drop Your URL Let Me Review your site for approval advice by Caspian22(m): 5:43pm On Feb 26, 2017
Validonuptia:

You must not only get healthy, you must also get AdSense approval.
You are 100% good to go
Thanks but I've been applying for a year now. no show.
Re: Applying For Adsense, Drop Your URL Let Me Review your site for approval advice by wolewole200(m): 8:47pm On Feb 26, 2017
Your sincere review please.
www.femiabolade..com.ng
Re: Applying For Adsense, Drop Your URL Let Me Review your site for approval advice by Validonuptia(m): 8:55pm On Feb 26, 2017
Caspian22:

Thanks but I've been applying for a year now. no show.

Problems may be DAT most of your content are copied from other blogs.

Try to write more unique post DAT are interesting and appealing.

If you copy a post, use spinbot to spin, twist and twine it. Use a different approach to presentation and see it turn to your unique article.

Hope this helps.

If you apply after doing this and you're rejected again, contact me immediately.

At your service
Re: Applying For Adsense, Drop Your URL Let Me Review your site for approval advice by Validonuptia(m): 9:07pm On Feb 26, 2017
wolewole200:
Your sincere review please.
www.femiabolade..com.ng

Wolewole.com.....

Please oh, don't think of applying.

They are many things your site lack.

You need to write your AMPs.
You need a good web design DAT is quick loading.
You need to make ads spaces to show advertising interest,
You need to do onpage and offpage SEO for organic traffic.
You need to remove most of the images on your post.

Infact AdSense won't approve you to be sincere.

Contact me from my site if you need virtual assistance.

At your service, hope this helps.
Re: Applying For Adsense, Drop Your URL Let Me Review your site for approval advice by bloomstar: 5:48am On Feb 27, 2017

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cheap Maxbounty & Peerfly Account For Sale! / I Need A Professional Website Designer wit an office address in lag(NT SCAMMERS) / Get An Approved Click-ready Google Adsense Account Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.