Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,714 members, 7,805,946 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

::who Else Do Dream This Kind Of Dreams!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ::who Else Do Dream This Kind Of Dreams!! (1194 Views)

Why I Always Dream This Days Going Back To My Primary School? / Have You Seen This Kind Of Leg Before - PICS / Dream: This Attack Of The Monkeys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

::who Else Do Dream This Kind Of Dreams!! by Nobody: 11:20pm On Feb 23, 2017
I've been having this kind of dreams since I understood the meaning of dreams.. I usually see myself in a school, being trained and taught and also at times we do exams, most times I don't usually fair well in the exams but attimes I do well and get promoted to the post of teaching others and if in the physical world I strayed away in the path of righteousness as in Christianity stuff I won't have the dream but when I come back to my senses, I will start seeing it again but they will first give me some strokes for straying away from the school, and then I will continue with the lessons. Although I can't say I don't have a little idea of it, but I hope to understand it in full glare. Who else is with me on this?

Re: ::who Else Do Dream This Kind Of Dreams!! by Nobody: 5:17am On Feb 24, 2017
Very bad dream
Re: ::who Else Do Dream This Kind Of Dreams!! by Nobody: 9:33am On Feb 24, 2017
Omudia:
Very bad dream
how do you mean?
Re: ::who Else Do Dream This Kind Of Dreams!! by Raphael81(m): 7:45pm On Feb 24, 2017
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: ::who Else Do Dream This Kind Of Dreams!! by obinna58(m): 9:24pm On Feb 24, 2017
Bro open your eyes, u got a tricky mind
Re: ::who Else Do Dream This Kind Of Dreams!! by luvmijeje(f): 9:49pm On Feb 24, 2017
Lol at strokes of caning.

School means knowledge... ... . You are learning about God which indicates spiritual strength. It means you are studious in the reading of his words.

Sometimes you do well or not means you're not consistent in the reading of his words. .. .. .. When you have dreams of not doing well, you are supposed to pray that every distractions distracting you from the word should be cancel by the blood of Jesus. But when you're doing well you pray that God should continually uphold you in his words.

Through dreams God warned you ahead what's happening and you were careless about it.

Now for the promotion.. .. .. It shows God want to use you but if you don't read his words there's no how he's going to communicate with you.

Bros, pray for the Holy Spirit to strengthen you and help you in the reading of his words.

1 Like

Re: ::who Else Do Dream This Kind Of Dreams!! by NnaNna4(m): 2:27pm On Feb 26, 2017
1- God loves you....whom he loves he chastises.

2- you have been chosen.......many are called but few are chosen

3- you cannot fulfil your calling outside of his guidance....

4- you cannot be in his guidance except you live for him righteously

5- God is preparing himself a set of persons for an assignment ...the assignment has a time frame.

6- when you are done with you will shown your assignment.

7- it is huge assignment....it requires continous consecration and self less commitments

thanks
Re: ::who Else Do Dream This Kind Of Dreams!! by kannyluv(f): 4:58pm On Feb 26, 2017
NnaNna4:

5- God is preparing himself a set of persons for an assignment ...the assignment has a time frame.

7- it is huge assignment....it requires continous consecration and self less commitments

thanks
..NNANNA there was a thread u interprete a dream for...I post the second dream in the same thread. Please inteprete it for me.i am waiting. Thanks
Re: ::who Else Do Dream This Kind Of Dreams!! by NnaNna4(m): 2:38pm On Mar 02, 2017
kannyluv:
..NNANNA there was a thread u interprete a dream for...I post the second dream in the same thread. Please inteprete it for me.i am waiting. Thanks

can you share the post?
Re: ::who Else Do Dream This Kind Of Dreams!! by kannyluv(f): 3:37pm On Mar 02, 2017
NnaNna4:

can you share the post?
I dnt no how to share a post
Re: ::who Else Do Dream This Kind Of Dreams!! by kannyluv(f): 6:32pm On Mar 03, 2017
NnaNna4:

can you share the post?
i had a dream where I was with different people and we cooked varieties of food.I requested they serve me rice,fortunately to me,i did not eat the food....I was holding a banana but i dnt know who gave it to me..I kept the banana under a table in my room and was dressing up when I saw a woman carrying the main bunch of banana that have not be piece to smal bunches.I saw another one been carried in a big bowl..those two women present the banana as a gift to a founder of a church worldwide..I enter the man of God's room for my own share but those women who brought the banana are stil wit the man of God..and I left..when I enter his room again but couldnt find the banana.the man of God was sitting down & I saw a group of trees full of foliage,large and healthy root being cutting down in the man of God's room....I return to my room.i find out that the banana I kept under my table wasn't there.I searched for it and saw the banana peel...I asked ,who stole my banana and everybody kept queit..out of anger I raise curse on anyone who stole my banana.and one of the guy told me to reverse the curse that it was my relative that stole t. I ignored him and keep raising curse upon curse.then i woke up.
Re: ::who Else Do Dream This Kind Of Dreams!! by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 04, 2017
NnaNna4:

thanks
oh thanks! Am just seeing this after a long while.. Thanks for the interpretation. You have enlightened me more. Thanks.
Re: ::who Else Do Dream This Kind Of Dreams!! by Nobody: 7:51pm On Mar 04, 2017
Raphael81:
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
mmnnnn as in how?
Re: ::who Else Do Dream This Kind Of Dreams!! by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 04, 2017
obinna58:
Bro open your eyes, u got a tricky mind
"tricky mind" kindly expantiate please.
Re: ::who Else Do Dream This Kind Of Dreams!! by NnaNna4(m): 12:37pm On Mar 05, 2017
[color=][/color]
kannyluv:
i had a dream where I was with
different people and we cooked
varieties of food.I requested they
serve me rice,fortunately to me,i
did not eat the food....I was
holding a banana but i dnt know who gave it to me..I kept the
banana under a table in my room
and was dressing up when I saw a
woman carrying the main bunch of
banana that have not be piece to
smal bunches.I saw another one been carried in a big bowl..those
two women present the banana as
a gift to a founder of a church
worldwide..I enter the man of
God's room for my own share but
those women who brought the banana are stil wit the man of
God..and I left..when I enter his
room again but couldnt find the
banana.the man of God was sitting
down & I saw a group of trees full
of foliage,large and healthy root being cutting down in the man of
God's room....I return to my room.i
find out that the banana I kept
under my table wasn't there.I
searched for it and saw the banana
peel...I asked ,who stole my banana and everybody kept
queit..out of anger I raise curse on
anyone who stole my banana.and
one of the guy told me to reverse
the curse that it was my relative
that stole t. I ignored him and keep raising curse upon curse.then i
woke up.

Can u check The other section u shared this dream something has been said about this dreams .

however , you have to adjust your prayer time to avoid frustration from someone ( a member of your church) back stabbing and then you lose your blessings and the good work you have done obliterated.

What an irony, you are supposed to be promoted to a big office where you get what comes to you and no longer decided by others or persons unknown to you.

But your good works/records shall be criticized and maligned just to deny u of ur your blessings and fulfilment.

Pray Against Labouring in Vain or Wasted labour or devourers.
Pray Against limitations and Embargo
Pray to possess your Possession Obad1:17
Pray for Restoration Joel 2:25 Isa 42:22

You didn't eat the rice u didn't get your share of banana and the one in your room was eaten. This is dream requires prayers. Not good at all.

Its good to have a feed back from you to determine the context of d dream.

For example have you been in contact with the man of God or G O before the dream or you have never met him in real life.

The tree cut down in his office they have fruits on them or not.

The church is your regular church or you find yourself in the church in the dream etc.

Some of these details go a long way. God will surely give you an answer of peace. Shalom.
Re: ::who Else Do Dream This Kind Of Dreams!! by kannyluv(f): 1:43pm On Mar 05, 2017
NnaNna4:
[color=][/color]

Can u check The other section u shared this dream something has been said about this dreams .

however , you have to adjust your prayer time to avoid frustration from someone ( a member of your church) back stabbing and then you lose your blessings and the good work you have done obliterated.

What an irony, you are supposed to be promoted to a big office where you get what comes to you and no longer decided by others or persons unknown to you.

But your good works/records shall be criticized and maligned just to deny u of ur your blessings and fulfilment.

Pray Against Labouring in Vain or Wasted labour or devourers.
Pray Against limitations and Embargo
Pray to possess your Possession Obad1:17
Pray for Restoration Joel 2:25 Isa 42:22

You didn't eat the rice u didn't get your share of banana and the one in your room was eaten. This is dream requires prayers. Not good at all.

Its good to have a feed back from you to determine the context of d dream.

For example have you been in contact with the man of God or G O before the dream or you have never met him in real life.

The tree cut down in his office they have fruits on them or not.

The church is your regular church or you find yourself in the church in the dream etc.

Some of these details go a long way. God will surely give you an answer of peace. Shalom.
......yes I hav been with man of God,I due worship in their church sometimes and the trees were very healthy but there was no fruit...I can say it has no fruit because it is not yet it season to produce fruit
Re: ::who Else Do Dream This Kind Of Dreams!! by NnaNna4(m): 9:39pm On Mar 07, 2017
[quote author=kannyluv post=54292525]......yes I hav been with man of God,I due worship in their church sometimes and the trees were very healthy but there was no fruit...I can say it has no fruit because it is not yet it season to produce fruit[/]

This is where you have to be careful. A lot happens in the secret life of the G.O. and God has allowed you to see it to be careful because all that glitters is not GOLD . Holy Spirit is the revealer of secrets.

If a tree well nourished is being cut down then you have no business being there unless you want your spiritual life to be destroyed.

The trees have not started bearing fruits. You see they are still in the development state. still in the spiritual maturing process but they are well nourished green foliage showing the roots are good but they are cut down in the man of God's office.

I took time to reply because I have to brood over it due to the seemingly restiveness that such dreams produce allow spiritual insight from the holy spirit. We are in are in a crusade and I have to quickly type. Pls bear with my typing errors.

1 Like

Re: ::who Else Do Dream This Kind Of Dreams!! by kannyluv(f): 5:37pm On Mar 12, 2017
[quote author=NnaNna4 post=54369180][/quote] I dreamt of a Rev Sister Who asked me what I need.........I want to See was my reply.... she said Receive it & pray for me then I woke up...... 2nd dream I can't remember what happen. But I saw two different snake going to my Daddy's compound...& also saw a mental derange man who was busy packing the harvested palm trees..saying he want to produce broom of it & I helpd him in packing the palm trees. Dis is all I can remember.
Re: ::who Else Do Dream This Kind Of Dreams!! by NnaNna4(m): 9:16pm On Mar 22, 2017
kannyluv:
I dreamt of a Rev Sister Who asked me what I need.........I want to See was my reply.... she said Receive it & pray for me then I woke up...... 2nd dream I can't remember what happen. But I saw two different snake going to my Daddy's compound...& also saw a mental derange man who was busy packing the harvested palm trees..saying he want to produce broom of it & I helpd him in packing the palm trees. Dis is all I can remember.

Dreams like these happens when God answers your cravings and expectations that has lingered and is expected to fulfill a mission in your life. Especially when you want to dream and interprete dreams, see visions, and have understanding of mysteries.
Congrat, I will say to you for receiving insight (or spiritual eye opening). You have to start stirring up that gift of sight through prayer and fasting.

There are two profound occasions where God asked WHAT DO YOU WANT? Solomon 1king 3:5 and Batimos(the blind) Mark 10:51-52 and this two occasions the request where granted instantly. This usually come from persons of Authority 1 king 1:16

God uses animals for certain messages in the dreams.
Snakes are not good things. Snakes represents dark Powers of the land. This may be a warning depending on your feeling in the dream. Warning about certain conspiracy to attack and cut short any good development in your family.
Re: ::who Else Do Dream This Kind Of Dreams!! by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 22, 2017
NnaNna4:

Dreams like these happens when God answers your cravings and expectations that has lingered and is expected to fulfill a mission in your life. Especially when you want to dream and interprete dreams, see visions, and have understanding of mysteries.
Congrat, I will say to you for receiving insight (or spiritual eye opening). You have to start stirring up that gift of sight through prayer and fasting.

There are two profound occasions where God asked WHAT DO YOU WANT? Solomon 1king 3:5 and Batimos(the blind) Mark 10:51-52 and this two occasions the request where granted instantly. This usually come from persons of Authority 1 king 1:16

Snakes are not good things. Snakes represents dark Powers of the land. This may be a warning depending on your feeling in the dream. Warning about certain conspiracy to attack and cut short any good development in your family.
good.. Thanks for your contribution
Re: ::who Else Do Dream This Kind Of Dreams!! by kannyluv(f): 10:05pm On Mar 22, 2017
NnaNna4:

..singing activated .......NNANNA I am happy,I love the lord becus he has heard my voice and my supplications. Becus he has inclined his ear unpo me,therefore wil I call upon him as long as I live.psalm 116 vs 1 & 2

(1) (Reply)

8 Attributes Of God's Glory / Meet The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church. / Living Faith Church Builds 106,000 New Capacity Auditorium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.