Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,809 members, 7,806,263 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:41 PM

Malawian Prophet Claims He Can Enlarge Manhood - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Malawian Prophet Claims He Can Enlarge Manhood (398 Views)

Prophet Claims To Wrestle God In Heaven / Zimbabwe Prophet Claims He Beat Up God In A Heaven Wrestling Match,. / "Shepherd Bushiri 'Heals' Lady With HIV During Church Service" - Prophet Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Malawian Prophet Claims He Can Enlarge Manhood by 9jagist247: 12:25am On Feb 24, 2017
A popular Malawian man of God, Prophet Anointed Bernard, has wagged tongues after he claimed that he has the power to enlarge manhoods

The controversial man of God who is popularly called Commander 1 and founder of Shammah Miracle Embassy International based in Lusaka, Zambia, shared the feat on his Facebook page where he alleged that he enlarged the penis of a man who complained that he has the manhood of a child.

Prophet Bernard who became famous after he prayed on soaps meant for women to entice men, said that the 35-year-old man claimed he has lost his first wife due to his small manhood and after praying for the man, his manhood miraculously grew to a mammoth size.

“The man that visited my office today got shocked. Hear this! Anything you want God to do for you, that’s what he will do for you. This man walked into my office and said Commander 1, I am 35-years-old; my penis is like that of a child.

My first wife left me I don’t want my second wife to go. I want your God to enlarge my PENIS. I have tried everything but to no avail. Immediately I prayed for him, instantly his penis grew 2 times bigger.”

Although, this claim by the prophet has not been confirmed yet by anyone, as Prophet Bernard did not have any form of evidence of the miracle neither did he take the man to the church to show to his members.

SOURCE: http://www.primebaze.co/gist/malawian-prophet-claims-can-enlarge-manhood/

1 Share

Re: Malawian Prophet Claims He Can Enlarge Manhood by Kpeshi10(m): 12:33am On Feb 24, 2017
Endtime joystick's enlargement scheme
Re: Malawian Prophet Claims He Can Enlarge Manhood by mykelmeezy: 1:30am On Feb 24, 2017
here we go again

mtsheww..... na this type dey call rather than get called

(1) (Reply)

Few Weeks After Father's Burial, Bro Joshua Iginla Relocates Mum To South Africa / OPEN HEAVEN Devotional(sun. 05/03/2017) / Another Woman Says Man Of God Sexually Assaulted Her In 2013 (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.