Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

A Census Of All My Baes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Census Of All My Baes (789 Views)

7 People Prepared Same Meal For Their “baes And Boos”-believesocialmediaaturperi / Vaseline Crew Census (view Only Once) / 5 Reassurances Men Need To Always Give Their "Baes" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Census Of All My Baes by Nobody: 12:32am On Feb 24, 2017
On many occasions, people who know me deeply would say I'm a dexterous flirt. And this has to do with an observable behavior I grew up with. That is the fact that - I've 'nearly' never been caught.

On a head count, a tally of ladies I've been involved with, in a 'beyond casual affairs' in the last 2 months, would go as high as 12. Though that's not a big feat to the likes of gladiator, jacksparr0w127, mcBrooklyn, madjay and vizkiz.

But of the 12, there are 5, that top the list. Something earning them the specialty. And maybe the reason I seem incapable of doing without them.

1. Susanna The Special One : She's both beautiful and intelligent. She's been the motivating factor behind most of my social projects and a cofounder of a couple of them. She has this awesome mind, and I get hypnotized each time we're together.

2. Etimbuk My Account Officer She's equally beautiful. But beyond that, she has details of my bank account offhand. She's working and at month ends, she doesn't fail to remit a substantial amount to my account. Initially, I'd always rejected her offer, but the recession has taught me to be appreciative.

3. Sandra The free Giver : This girl can open her legs for Africa. She has always made sure my konji never sees the dawn of a new day. She endeavors to visit with a pack of cond0m and inDomie sometimes to avoid stories and excuses. I don't blame her much, she had a childhood that wasn't so interesting.

4. Glory The Useless one : She asked me out and I accepted for just a reason- Her dad is my state house of assembly member. She's not beautiful and doesn't have an impressive behavior. To worsen situations, she is stingy and highly demanding. The only good thing is, she increases my political and social ratings. And she doesn't get tired of sending recharge cards.

5. Gift My One and Only :She's just too beautiful. But I can't really say why I love her this much. She's too good and I hope we get married some day. But funny enough, shes the only who doesn't really have my time. But I've promised to win her heart fully one day

1 Like

Re: A Census Of All My Baes by Nobody: 12:34am On Feb 24, 2017
I'm a one man, one woman dude. It's just prettythicksme cheesy
Re: A Census Of All My Baes by Nobody: 12:35am On Feb 24, 2017
crusheee so you are not different from them undecided i am disappointed
Re: A Census Of All My Baes by Nobody: 12:36am On Feb 24, 2017
cool

Girls be like...

1 Like

Re: A Census Of All My Baes by Nobody: 12:36am On Feb 24, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
I'm a one man, one woman dude. It's just prettythic.ksme cheesy
can i say "hello"?
Re: A Census Of All My Baes by Nobody: 12:38am On Feb 24, 2017
L0velyn:
can i say "hello"?
Is that a question? cool
Re: A Census Of All My Baes by Nobody: 12:38am On Feb 24, 2017
L0velyn:
crusheee so you are not different from them undecided i am disappointed

Seriously crush, it's not wah you're thinking. These are memoirs of the past.. Old things have passed away..
Re: A Census Of All My Baes by Nobody: 12:39am On Feb 24, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Is that a question? cool
Been a while nvm tho
Re: A Census Of All My Baes by Nobody: 12:39am On Feb 24, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:

Say something else.. I swear I'll believe u
Re: A Census Of All My Baes by Nobody: 12:40am On Feb 24, 2017
transit4:

Seriously crush, it's not wah you're thinking. These are memoirs of the past.. Old things have passed away..
ok
Re: A Census Of All My Baes by Nobody: 12:41am On Feb 24, 2017
L0velyn:
Been a while nvm tho
wink wink wink
L0velyn:
Been a while nvm tho

Never knew DAT u knew this Jack of a guy.. Wouldn't have quoted him.. U know I'm so scared of losing u..
transit4:

Say something else.. I swear I'll believe u
That's the only truth tho. You don't want me lying. Do you?
Re: A Census Of All My Baes by Nobody: 12:42am On Feb 24, 2017
L0velyn:
ok

Tell me u believe me grin shocked smiley
Re: A Census Of All My Baes by Nobody: 12:43am On Feb 24, 2017
transit4:

Never knew DAT u knew this Jack of a guy.. Wouldn't have quoted him.. U know I'm so scared of losing u..
c'mon
Re: A Census Of All My Baes by Nobody: 12:48am On Feb 24, 2017
L0velyn:
c'mon

Lol.. Just joking.. Swt drms wen u go to bed
Re: A Census Of All My Baes by McBrooklyn(m): 12:53am On Feb 24, 2017
transit4:

Lol.. Just joking.. Swt drms wen u go to bed

Lol, Badt guy oya come tutor me now... Make me sef be like you now cheesy
Re: A Census Of All My Baes by Nobody: 8:19am On Feb 24, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
grin Na so,op did not trust you.

1 Like

Re: A Census Of All My Baes by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 01, 2017
L0velyn:
c'mon

My crush.. Where art thou?? Not heard from u for a while now..

(1) (Reply)

How Can One Really Understand Girls(photos)? / Lose Hair / Fresh Pretty Girl Samples What She Got On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.