Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

How A Gadget Can Save You. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How A Gadget Can Save You. (1129 Views)

Swifton Gadget World / Question Of The Day: When Last Did You See This Gadget In An Office? / Please Help Me To Recover My Stolen Gadget IPAD AND GOTV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How A Gadget Can Save You. by thatkindthing: 12:52am On Feb 24, 2017
We are all human, so we are all bound to make mistakes, whether knowingly or unknowingly, i have a very short and somehow surprising story....

I have a girlfriend i love so much, due to our imperfectness i i did something wrong, i know i messed up but lets forget what i did, i beenqa very sorry ever since then infact to me ive tried heaven and earth to make up but it didnt work, i almost started giving up, some days back i decided to try one more time, something new.

I said i was gonna bribe her buy buying her a birthday gift in addition to how remorse i was, i let the cat out of the bag and told her my plans to buy her a new gadget, a tablet/laptop, wow! U needed to have seen the joy on her face, it was so genuine, now we are cool sha like nothing ever happened.

Ever since then i have been thinking seriously, im convinced she loves me tho, but this doesnt look or sound normal to me, could it be the power of the device? Or has she being waiting for me to say this all the while? Cos i know its a great gadget to have....
Well whatever the case i dont care, i thank this gadget for saving my relationship now ive got my girl back!!! See pic below.

Re: How A Gadget Can Save You. by tymajek: 4:46pm On Feb 27, 2017
LOL....Your girlfriend is an oloju kokoro purzin
Re: How A Gadget Can Save You. by tymajek: 4:47pm On Feb 27, 2017
The device is dope tho.....
Re: How A Gadget Can Save You. by daphid25(m): 10:06am On Mar 01, 2017
Who no like better thing?
Re: How A Gadget Can Save You. by hanif5525(m): 12:39pm On Mar 01, 2017
We all are not to prepare always because of we want to used technology.But the idea is not bad, I will try it.
Re: How A Gadget Can Save You. by Mustiboy(m): 1:45pm On Mar 01, 2017
so, you're dating a white girl? U bogus charlatan

(1) (Reply)

Power Surge On Usb Modem, Urgent Help Needed / Very Clean USA Used HP Elitebook 8440P / What To Do First When You Buy A New Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.