Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

Protesting Sunshine FC Shutdown Ondo Government House Over Unpaid Salaries - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Protesting Sunshine FC Shutdown Ondo Government House Over Unpaid Salaries (10742 Views)

Heartland Players Block Okorocha’s Convoy Over Unpaid Salaries / Kelechi Iheanacho Arrives Imo, Hosted At The State Government House. Photos / Ogenyi Onazi Drags Lazio To FIFA Over Unpaid Salaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protesting Sunshine FC Shutdown Ondo Government House Over Unpaid Salaries by marv1: 10:51am On Feb 24, 2017
Mimiko is a devil to Ondo state. How can u collect hupe sums in Nov, Dec and Jan yet u couldnt pay workers in the state 7months salary. This useless and wicked man will still go to church to do thanksgiving from stolen money.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protesting Sunshine FC Shutdown Ondo Government House Over Unpaid Salaries by Lisaint(m): 10:53am On Feb 24, 2017
Mimiko always
Re: Protesting Sunshine FC Shutdown Ondo Government House Over Unpaid Salaries by anonimi: 10:53am On Feb 24, 2017
shamecurls:
Mimiko milked Ondo state dry.

Just glad the people of Ondo have come to realize that PDP/Mimiko was a curse upon them and have taken it upon themselves to flush them out.

Ekiti and Anambra is the next destination. Fayose and Obiano "MUST" be booted out of relevance and power respectively.

Why did you leave out the Association of ProgreTHIEF Criminals, APC/Aregberascal/AjimoGbe
You have not realised they are a curse to the people of Osun and Oyo states?
Or you are simply a hypocrite- a ri teni mo'wi, fi apadi rabata bo ti e mole.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2042395_b7fvnpiiaabroh_jpeg81b2c4466e71003dbe03de8be0975de0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkoEBbVtUfo

1 Like

Re: Protesting Sunshine FC Shutdown Ondo Government House Over Unpaid Salaries by matrixme(m): 10:59am On Feb 24, 2017
And you needed to see the fool at the state government organised Divine Agenda Praise night, giving a passionate speech about how his projects are always targeted at the highest number of people.
Ironically, he has not paid workers and pensioners for many months and all parts of the state are in utter darkness.
Thankfully his repressive government ends today. Ondo state people made the biggest mistake of voting this Buffon the second time. He "served" them well this time.

1 Like

Re: Protesting Sunshine FC Shutdown Ondo Government House Over Unpaid Salaries by YoungSharawy4444(m): 11:06am On Feb 24, 2017
am a fan of sunshine star fc
I even find it difficult to blame the players when theymake mistakes on the pitch
ondo state government has been cruel to the
1 PLAYERS
2 STAFFS
3 ONDO STATE WORKERS
yet that son of a LovePeddler whom we refer to as governor travels and squander our money like say na him papa get ham
God will judge mimiko and his family shall live with everlasting discomfort.All the money he stole will never buy good health... .he shall die like a goat

alll

1 Like

Re: Protesting Sunshine FC Shutdown Ondo Government House Over Unpaid Salaries by agrovick(m): 11:15am On Feb 24, 2017
Government has no business running a football club.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protesting Sunshine FC Shutdown Ondo Government House Over Unpaid Salaries by djevino(m): 12:29pm On Feb 24, 2017
shamecurls:
Mimiko milked Ondo state dry.

Just glad the people of Ondo have come to realize that PDP/Mimiko was a curse upon them and have taken it upon themselves to flush them out.

Ekiti and Anambra is the next destination. Fayose and Obiano "MUST" be booted out of relevance and power respectively.

bro don't go there.. Obiano is the best governor and APC can never win in Anambra state. bcus all apc members in anambra are expired politician's. .

1 Like

Re: Protesting Sunshine FC Shutdown Ondo Government House Over Unpaid Salaries by davinchecodes(m): 2:08pm On Feb 24, 2017
finalboss:
sad this guys are suffering, just tired of all this
Hey bro,
Can I ask you something?
Re: Protesting Sunshine FC Shutdown Ondo Government House Over Unpaid Salaries by finalboss(m): 2:44pm On Feb 24, 2017
davinchecodes:

Hey bro,
Can I ask you something?

lets hear
Re: Protesting Sunshine FC Shutdown Ondo Government House Over Unpaid Salaries by anonimi: 3:44pm On Feb 24, 2017
YoungSharawy4444:
am a fan of sunshine star fc
I even find it difficult to blame the players when theymake mistakes on the pitch
ondo state government has been cruel to the
1 PLAYERS
2 STAFFS
3 ONDO STATE WORKERS
yet that son of a LovePeddler whom we refer to as governor travels and squander our money like say na him papa get ham
God will judge mimiko and his family shall live with everlasting discomfort.
All the money he stole will never buy good health... .he shall die like a goat

alll

Is that the best you can come up with?
God judging Mimko will bring back the money that he stole
Will that pay the salaries owed to the players and workers?
Our suffering has not even started.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4160988_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4138528_fbimg1471362711749_jpeg32428b294a57b4debde63e3fd7301227

1 Like

Re: Protesting Sunshine FC Shutdown Ondo Government House Over Unpaid Salaries by davinchecodes(m): 4:07pm On Feb 24, 2017
finalboss:

lets hear
Bro it's off topic.
I am planing to start a business or start-up,
That evolves around music and games.
But I have one issue, if I should build it (because it involves a website,Apps and a desktop client) I might not have the money to advertise it to a wider audience to let people know about it.
And the business will likely fail if I don't an investor on time.
Will a prototype be enough to get an investor?
Do I need to have people hooked in before I can get an investor?
Or should just forget about?
Re: Protesting Sunshine FC Shutdown Ondo Government House Over Unpaid Salaries by anonimi: 6:12pm On Feb 24, 2017
davinchecodes:

Bro it's off topic.
I am planing to start a business or start-up,
That evolves around music and games.
But I have one issue, if I should build it (because it involves a website,Apps and a desktop client) I might not have the money to advertise it to a wider audience to let people know about it.
And the business will likely fail if I don't an investor on time.
Will a prototype be enough to get an investor?
Do I need to have people hooked in before I can get an investor?
Or should just forget about?

Normally yes for the bold.
You need to however keep some critical elements so that no one steals the idea from you.

2 Likes

Re: Protesting Sunshine FC Shutdown Ondo Government House Over Unpaid Salaries by davinchecodes(m): 6:17pm On Feb 24, 2017
anonimi:

Normally yes for the bold.
You need to however keep some critical elements so that no one steals the idea from you.
thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Protesting Sunshine FC Shutdown Ondo Government House Over Unpaid Salaries by yeye142: 7:20pm On Feb 24, 2017
Hmm, Nigeria club, nawa, exactly wen my husband nd his colleagues protest for deir unpaid salary wen he ws playing for Gateway in Abk,in 2012, as soon as dey paid dem d half of d money deir owing dem, dey sacked him immediately,which deir still owing him d sum of 1M Till date, bcs he led d protest den lil Abbey sday,my husby also played for sunshine for six yrs.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Videos Of Goals By Super Falcons Players (For Club And Country) / Coronavirus: La Liga To Donate 5,000Kg Of Disinfectant Gel To Wuhan / Lionel Messi Grabs 2 Assists As Inter Miami Beat Reigning MLS Champions LAFC 3-1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.