Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,945 members, 7,806,738 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

Job Opening: Available Vacancies At Channels Television - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Opening: Available Vacancies At Channels Television (16808 Views)

Ongoing Recruitment At Channels Television, 1st February 2018 / Ongoing Recruitment At Channels Television, 1st February 2018 / Job Opening: Available Vacancies At Uba Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Job Opening: Available Vacancies At Channels Television by yomihinmikaiye(m): 8:37am On Feb 24, 2017
oshiokpu:

You had 4 or 5 years to spend and you couldn't show that you are good in an easy environment like a university, instead you wasted it. you now want others to waste their productive time testing and interviewing millions of job applicants when they can pick the best from amongst the best in the shortest possible time.
I think this way of thinking is probably why you didn't grad with at least a 3.5.
I disagree with u. During my days in higher institution, I wrote o e of the best result during my ND dayz, reason ; I crammed and read to pass my exams and not wanting to understand and explore my discipline. But during my HND, I answered questions according to d way I felt it sud b treated, which is; I answer according to wat I felt sud b done. But most of my lecturers decline DAT method as they were use to" give me as I teach u". Dis sucks and also kills d best to average .

1 Like

Re: Job Opening: Available Vacancies At Channels Television by zukor: 8:53am On Feb 24, 2017
Add me 08140648061

Iamdmentor1:
OK.

Meanwhile

Guys, if you intend to apply to Uniben for the 2017/2018 session, there is a WhatsApp group for you.

Message me 07052524723 to add you or drop your number.
Re: Job Opening: Available Vacancies At Channels Television by kov624665(m): 9:00am On Feb 24, 2017
oshiokpu:

You had 4 or 5 years to spend and you couldn't show that you are good in an easy environment like a university, instead you wasted it. you now want others to waste their productive time testing and interviewing millions of job applicants when they can pick the best from amongst the best in the shortest possible time.
I think this way of thinking is probably why you didn't grad with at least a 3.5.
You try! You are a bad Judge for other people's case but good lawyer for yours
Re: Job Opening: Available Vacancies At Channels Television by CHARLOE(m): 9:58am On Feb 24, 2017
yomihinmikaiye:

I disagree with u. During my days in higher institution, I wrote o e of the best result during my ND dayz, reason ; I crammed and read to pass my exams and not wanting to understand and explore my discipline. But during my HND, I answered questions according to d way I felt it sud b treated, which is; I answer according to wat I felt sud b done. But most of my lecturers decline DAT method as they were use to" give me as I teach u". Dis sucks and also kills d best to average .
True talk, our lecurers are talent/dream killers n encourage cramming! In my days in ife, some1 in my class developed a simple formular as against a more complex 1 d prof taught us. d prof checked it out n nodding his head said very good, we all gave a resounding applause, then he said n i quote: 'but if u give me this in d exam i'll give u zero'! Never looked into it, never encouraged d guy (popoopla, we call him popular).
Lazy & envious profs, never want u to achieve more than them, take pride in failing students (very common in ife). Most lecturers in govt unis behave like tin gods. This is why i love what unn just implemented, u only get promoted/allowances based on students assessment, thats how its done in developed countries

1 Like

Re: Job Opening: Available Vacancies At Channels Television by afroxyz: 11:30am On Feb 24, 2017
oshiokpu:

My type of guy *Chop Knuckle*
Re: Job Opening: Available Vacancies At Channels Television by Tominiola: 2:56pm On Feb 24, 2017
moblix:
Give room 4 all graduate irrespective of their grade.they are some who are very good with a very low grade

True. I wish the government could intervene and tell all these companies not to put gender or age restrictions on their job ads. Anyone should be allowed to apply for a job irrespective of their age or sex.

(1) (2) (Reply)

N-power Application Ended; Verification And Evaluation To Begin / Is 50k Job suitable Enough For A Fresh Graduate in Lagos ? / The UAE Is Against Employee Discrimination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.