Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,269 members, 7,807,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:31 PM

Xenophobic Attacks: South Africa Apologises To Affected Nigerians Lulu Mnguni - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Xenophobic Attacks: South Africa Apologises To Affected Nigerians Lulu Mnguni (22389 Views)

Osinbajo Returns To Ekiti, Apologises To Monarchs For Not Paying Homage / Boko Haram Apologises To Dapchi Parents: "We Didn't Know They Were Muslim Girls" / Nigerian Senate May Expel DSTV, MTN, Shoprite Over Xenophobic Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xenophobic Attacks: South Africa Apologises To Affected Nigerians Lulu Mnguni by BLoomfrancs(m): 9:07am On Feb 24, 2017
Do you know that if it weren't fer the reprisal attack that happened some few days ago and the warning given to southafricans who are in Nigeria by Nigerian students, these bloody and lazy Slouch Africans would not apologize at all.
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: South Africa Apologises To Affected Nigerians Lulu Mnguni by onos1979(f): 9:08am On Feb 24, 2017
Ahmadgani:
We know your tactics, you come out to apologise publicy while you accord your lazy citizens the opportunity to attack other african nationals, especially nigerians.

If you cannot control your hoodlum, we will unleash ours.

If u dey crase, no bring crase come my side, cos when crase see crase, crase go hide
abeg take am easy,your temper too high,abeg.
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: South Africa Apologises To Affected Nigerians Lulu Mnguni by Codes151(m): 9:11am On Feb 24, 2017
KINGOFTHEEAST:
no sir you can't apologise now I have mastered plans on attacking shop rite owerri
holla me at the right time!! PS4, curve tv n washing machine (on my mind!)
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: South Africa Apologises To Affected Nigerians Lulu Mnguni by Nobody: 9:11am On Feb 24, 2017
Goke7:

oga let's say the truth na HITV mess up o. Nigerian companies have a problem with longevity which is where the south african companies have the edge. The heavy Corruption in Nigeria does not make our indigenous companies last likewise our regulatory agencies which milk them to death. If we can fix this then we can give these SA companies a run for their money but for now they have the edge

I still don't agree , we have the edge , if we announce a closure of their facilities , even their president will come down to Naija to apologise. We definitely have the edge
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: South Africa Apologises To Affected Nigerians Lulu Mnguni by seanwilliam(m): 9:11am On Feb 24, 2017
omenkaLives:
And will you employ our brothers and sisters, thousands of them, who would lose their jobs in the process? Is that really something one should even contemplate in our current economic situation? undecided

The truth we just cant seem to accept is that at the moment, our hands are tied. Any retaliatory move we make would cost us more than it would them.
i swear i had to login to quote u..people like you make me wanna commit crime! Are you okay @all? Had it be that one of ur family is among the victims would u have said that To hell with there jobs, investments and companies...if change is to take place, sacrifice has to be made...i swear if nairaland is nt a faceless forum, i would'ave landed you hottest slap of all time...if Nigerians hadnt taken a BOLD step to retaliate would he have pleaded?bro please and please! Think very well before you comment...i dnt usually comment if i dnt ave value to add to matters on onground
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: South Africa Apologises To Affected Nigerians Lulu Mnguni by kaja4real: 9:23am On Feb 24, 2017
omenkaLives:
And will you employ our brothers and sisters, thousands of them, who would lose their jobs in the process? Is that really something one should even contemplate in our current economic situation? undecided

The truth we just cant seem to accept is that at the moment, our hands are tied. Any retaliatory move we make would cost us more than it would them.
why are we so selfish, u said thousand of jobs that will be lost if we retaliate, but u forgot those of my brothers and sisters that lost their lives, property and means of livelihood over their. Their security agencies did not make a public apology, but now we wana run things in our own way. Starting from any mtn mask around me. If mtn go we hv other competitors and other business minded people will come in. That's why i so much believe in Mosaic law
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: South Africa Apologises To Affected Nigerians Lulu Mnguni by omenkaLives(m): 9:23am On Feb 24, 2017
seanwilliam:
i swear i had to login to quote u..people like you make me wanna commit crime! Are you okay @all? Had it be that one of ur family is among the victims would u have said that To hell with there jobs, investments and companies...if change is to take place, sacrifice has to be made...i swear if nairaland is nt a faceless forum, i would'ave landed you hottest slap of all time...if Nigerians hadnt taken a BOLD step to retaliate would he have pleaded?bro please and please! Think very well before you comment...i dnt usually comment if i dnt ave value to add to matters on onground
I have been a victim and my cousin, a current PhD student over there, is a victim. Now you can crawl back into your guest mode and keep observing without commenting.

Yall are such emotional bunch and imagine everyone should be as well. Bad news, i let my mind and not my heart do my thinking for me.

Now, get the phuck out my face.
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: South Africa Apologises To Affected Nigerians Lulu Mnguni by seanwilliam(m): 9:32am On Feb 24, 2017
omenkaLives:
I have been a victim and my cousin, a current PhD student over there, is a victim. Now you can crawl back into your guest mode and keep observing without commenting.

Yall are such emotional bunch and imagine everyone should be as well. Bad news, i let my mind and not my heart do my thinking for me.

Now, get the phuck out my face.
bros!! I take God beg u, please and please retract that statement...dnt lemme go to the extreme because of this...i beg just-for the sake of ur self-maintain ur juridictio... If nairaland is filled up with people like you then it(nairaland) is nothing but a junk!!
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: South Africa Apologises To Affected Nigerians Lulu Mnguni by ayokellany: 9:36am On Feb 24, 2017
haryorbarmie83:
warn your lazy south Africans...

Can you people please shut up with referring to other nationals as being lazy while 1/3 of your population does Agbero for a living. What kind of morons are some of you Nigerians.
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: South Africa Apologises To Affected Nigerians Lulu Mnguni by seanwilliam(m): 9:37am On Feb 24, 2017
kaja4real:

why are we so selfish, u said thousand of jobs that will be lost if we retaliate, but u forgot those of my brothers and sisters that lost their lives, property and means of livelihood over their. Their security agencies did not make a public apology, but now we wana run things in our own way. Starting from any mtn mask around me. If mtn go we hv other competitors and other business minded people will come in. That's why i so much believe in Mosaic law
my brother leave the guy alone! He's entitled to his own senseless opinion...i still dey plead to God mey him give me the opportunity to slap dat guy..we know there type...
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: South Africa Apologises To Affected Nigerians Lulu Mnguni by akoko11: 9:40am On Feb 24, 2017
This is just the beginning by the time Nigerians unleash the anger of recession on SA living in Nigeria...
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: South Africa Apologises To Affected Nigerians Lulu Mnguni by Realali(f): 10:01am On Feb 24, 2017
Come join us as match today we go show then today
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: South Africa Apologises To Affected Nigerians Lulu Mnguni by Nobody: 10:02am On Feb 24, 2017
Southies come to do billion dollar businesses in Nigeria, I'm yet to see a Nigerian rise up in arms to start killing Southies...so why are they so angry over the small change that these poor Nigerians are making in their Country? This is Black Man and ignorance palava as usual embarassed
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: South Africa Apologises To Affected Nigerians Lulu Mnguni by Ayoboo: 10:06am On Feb 24, 2017
As much as we are saying South African are lazy which is totally wrong,
1st, are all Nigerians drug peddlers? Nope
2, Are all South Africans lazy? Nope
Majority of Nigerians who are in South Africa are from where? What are they known for? Is it a lie that most of them are into Amala? Yes
Few honest Nigerians are in SA, they are schooling, working legitimately & they are the ones on the receiving end of all this attacks. Most brothers from the east have & still destroy our country's name.
What South Africans are doing is wrong & should be informed but their observations about what is happening are mostly true.
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: South Africa Apologises To Affected Nigerians Lulu Mnguni by Laple0541(m): 10:13am On Feb 24, 2017
He should pocket his apology and asked his fellow mad country men to behave themselves.
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: South Africa Apologises To Affected Nigerians Lulu Mnguni by hardon1(m): 10:14am On Feb 24, 2017
kilode100:

Stooopeeeet!! I have 25gig of Mtn data on my phone biko. Haba.

Everything will be resolved inugo?
lol... this got me laughing like mad, the average nigerian is a comedian

1 Like

Re: Xenophobic Attacks: South Africa Apologises To Affected Nigerians Lulu Mnguni by Bitcoiniler(m): 10:17am On Feb 24, 2017
Even our own big brother naija is aired in South Africa. I have nothing to say

Re: Xenophobic Attacks: South Africa Apologises To Affected Nigerians Lulu Mnguni by teebell999(m): 10:21am On Feb 24, 2017
talk2rotman:

mehn stop dis shit about employment jare b4 nko? if ur broda dey among pple wey dem kill for south afruca u for no dey talk like dis. if dia property comot anoda investor esp indigenous investors will take advantage of it b4 6 months. so stop been a coward. betwn loosing a life and loosing a job....pick one!
damnit

God bless you!!

1 Like

Re: Xenophobic Attacks: South Africa Apologises To Affected Nigerians Lulu Mnguni by Vicolan: 10:50am On Feb 24, 2017
kilode100:

Stooopeeeet!! I have 25gig of Mtn data on my phone biko. Haba.

Everything will be resolved inugo?
Bros seriously u make ma day.... can't stop laughing

1 Like

Re: Xenophobic Attacks: South Africa Apologises To Affected Nigerians Lulu Mnguni by Goke7: 11:01am On Feb 24, 2017
neoapocalypse:

I still don't agree , we have the edge , if we announce a closure of their facilities , even their president will come down to Naija to apologise. We definitely have the edge

a closure of their activities will greatly affect Nigerians, that's the truth and we Nigerians will start complaining when it happens. When mtn was fined, I was one of those who applauded the move but was shocked with the large number of Nigerians raining insults on the Govt then. Its surprising now that those abusing the Govt then for sanctioning mtn now wants Govt to come hard on them.

Its high time we decide what we truly want for our dear country. If we truly want to shakara to these african countries, then let's build our economy starting from our infrastructure then we will easily put them where the belong but for now even in terms of electric power talk less of technology we are still lagging behind. We just have to get serious first.
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: South Africa Apologises To Affected Nigerians Lulu Mnguni by Goke7: 11:04am On Feb 24, 2017
darknetcom:

we will loose nothing..

the world is big...

don't be too arrogant bruv. Even UK with brexit is threading cautiously and the almighty US is already whipping Trump's ass for being silly.
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: South Africa Apologises To Affected Nigerians Lulu Mnguni by KingOfAmebo(m): 11:05am On Feb 24, 2017
Flyingngel:
This man i knw you can talk, but remember that those whose means of livelihood has been destroyed by your lazy brothers will be compensated fully.

If only you know how much money these South African companies make and send to boost their economy you won't be talking trash...talk of employment, these companies are not the only companies in Nigeria and let's not forget the peanuts they pay their staffs and the fact they lay off workers periodically. They have much more to loose...they have enjoyed monopoly in digital pay TV their exit would create opportunities for investors to come in, if not for GLO's introduction of billing per second MTN would have enslaved Nigerians to billing per minute (infact they claim it was impossible to charge per second but GLO proved them wrong)...it is only in Nigeria you pay DSTV wether or not you switch on your decoder but not so in other countries were they operate...now you see how evil the South Africans are.
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: South Africa Apologises To Affected Nigerians Lulu Mnguni by emi14: 11:11am On Feb 24, 2017
Shame shame shame unto south africa as a nation. Blaming foreigners for their laziness and inefficiencies.
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: South Africa Apologises To Affected Nigerians Lulu Mnguni by Flyingngel(m): 12:28pm On Feb 24, 2017
KingOfAmebo post:

If only you know how much money these South African companies make and send to boost their economy you won't be talking trash...talk of employment, these companies are not the only companies in Nigeria and let's not forget the peanuts they pay their staffs and the fact they lay off workers periodically. They have much more to loose...they have enjoyed monopoly in digital pay TV their exit would create opportunities for investors to come in, if not for GLO's introduction of billing per second MTN would have enslaved Nigerians to billing per minute (infact they claim it was impossible to charge per second but GLO proved them wrong)...it is only in Nigeria you pay DSTV wether or not you switch on your decoder but not so in other countries were they operate...now you see how evil the South Africans are.

You don't understand me, am saying that South Africa shld pay those people.
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: South Africa Apologises To Affected Nigerians Lulu Mnguni by jeff1607(m): 12:48pm On Feb 24, 2017
people are only waiting for shoprite to b looted.
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: South Africa Apologises To Affected Nigerians Lulu Mnguni by Horus(m): 12:49pm On Feb 24, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgzUYpccpDM

South Africa Attacks: Nigerian Mission Visits Affected Nigerians
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: South Africa Apologises To Affected Nigerians Lulu Mnguni by crispyvick(f): 1:50pm On Feb 24, 2017
we no agreeing in funke's voice. kilode afta d last madness everything went into hiding now again.so if nans did not threaten ur sorry ass u ppl won't apologize.ma annoyance is dat SA av forgotten hw dey got dia independence nd hw 9ja was a party to it,bt dey r damn racist if u ask me.mad lazy ppl,if u tink ur madness is as high as f**k den cum to 9ja nd ask hw far. upon MTN is here duping us rm high tariff,we still allowed dem coz we r peaceful ppl.i dnt support vandalism coz it is gona affect us,many 9jas work in dia firm down here. infact directly or indirectly we r gona still be affected coz we dnt av most of dis tinz ourselves bt if fighting wild will make dem cum bk to dia senses den lets do it.chikena
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: South Africa Apologises To Affected Nigerians Lulu Mnguni by Walecoker65(m): 1:50pm On Feb 24, 2017
Jabioro:
Tell your people nobi only them sabi madness we get am for Nigeria boku, if we loose them South Africa go commot from face of continent..

na so na< we maddin pass them

1 Like

Re: Xenophobic Attacks: South Africa Apologises To Affected Nigerians Lulu Mnguni by Dedetwo(m): 2:07pm On Feb 24, 2017
It is very funny and laughable to watch some moronically deluded Africans talks about diversity in an advanced and a workable society.
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: South Africa Apologises To Affected Nigerians Lulu Mnguni by afolabi4u2: 2:35pm On Feb 24, 2017
Horus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgzUYpccpDM

South Africa Attacks: Nigerian Mission Visits Affected Nigerians

Please can someone help list all South African companies in Nigeria?

Please contribute

1. MTN

1 Like

Re: Xenophobic Attacks: South Africa Apologises To Affected Nigerians Lulu Mnguni by talk2rotman(m): 4:54pm On Feb 24, 2017
omenkaLives:
You see, some of you repugnant ignorant kids just sit in the corner of your rooms and type crap all over the place. I have PERSONALLY been a victim and dont need to "imagine" my brother was involved. And my cousin, a PhD student in SA, was involved in an attack about a week ago, but i dont allow my emotions cloud my sense of judgement.

Yall should get over yourselves.

you talk like a fool bro. u call me kid as if u are more dan i am in all aspect. so as a president of a country u will rada prefer ur citizens 2 b slaughtered and butchered evryday while u sit down and do notin.
coward!
why do u tink americans are been respected al ova d world? cus dey luk like lukozade and allow oda countries attack dem without doin anytin?
u know wat? just shut up and and face ur biz.
Re: Xenophobic Attacks: South Africa Apologises To Affected Nigerians Lulu Mnguni by donvicky2007: 6:13pm On Feb 24, 2017
shamecurls:

Who will bear the brunt the most? Nigerians! Job loss, bad service, and paints the nation has being not investment friendly coupled with our present predicaments.

Both companies re all over Africa and excluding Nigeria won't cost them more than what it would cost the host country.

Am not justifying SA's actions, just emphasising that dialogue is the best option.

Lol, let me bring to your notice that the sanction NCC gave to MTN Nigeria Affected their shares and stand on Johannesburg'sstock exchange there in South Africa MTN Nigeria subscribers alone can match their subscribers in other Africa countries plus IRAN, So MTN leaving Nigeria is a very big loss South Africa than they MTN existing from five other African countries they operate.
So if they exist Nigeria other people will take over the company and life goes on.......Abi they will take all the optical fibre cables they laid all over Nigeria abi na their mast . So if they leave it will not be a loss to Nigeria moreover they aren't the first company to exit Nigeria and they will not be the last. QED

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Raises Committee On Ministers Portfolios / Federal Appointment: Replace Okorocha's Daughter With Me; Imo Youth To Buhari / Atiku Must Tell Us Who He’s Planning To Sell NNPC To - Bismarck Rewane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.