Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

RE: I Become Broke, Frustrated Whenever I Have Sex With My Wife - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RE: I Become Broke, Frustrated Whenever I Have Sex With My Wife (608 Views)

Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person / Pastor Wilson Had Sex With His Wife's Best Friend's Daughter - Pastor Thaddeus / "Come Let's Have Sex" Church Crusade Poster (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

RE: I Become Broke, Frustrated Whenever I Have Sex With My Wife by luvmijeje(f): 6:49am On Feb 24, 2017
I just finished reading this thread by Isle and this is the link to the thread.... .

https://www.nairaland.com/3634037/broke-frustrated-whenever-sex-wife

As Christians how do we solve issues similar to this, As follower of Christ how do we resolve issues like this. So I will be bringing out points that was raised by the couples and follow it with commentary.

One Alex Umukoro, on Thursday, pleaded with an Agege Customary Court in Lagos State to dissolve his marriage on the grounds that his wife, Mary, was bad luck.

He accused his wife of adultery, saying anytime he has sexual intercourse with her, things go wrong in his life.

Looking at this issue from any perspective, it's a clear case issue. Even from a biblical perspective it's a clear case issue. The clear ground Jesus gave for to the Pharisees (who came to test Jesus) on what ground to divorce their wife in Matt 19:9 was

I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, and marries another woman commits adultery.”
Umukoro, an indigene of Delta State, told the court that he was no longer interested in his 25-year-old marriage that is blessed with four children.

This is where it becomes dicey. 25 years, 4 kids. This is a big point. This is a big temptation. At this point, the questions that will be going through the man's heart before getting to the point of divorce is where will I start from with 4 kids? Even if I finally met another woman what's the assurance that she won't be worst?

Brethrens, as Christians, we are at one point going to come at a junction where the next the question in our life is where am I going to start from, where we I start from seeing everyone have left me behind.

But I have a good news in John 16:33 Jesus says

These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

Be of good cheer. That's the man's tribulation that he has to carry. But do you know before The Pharisees pressed him to give them advice on divorce. Jesus said this to them in Matt 19:4-6

“Haven’t you read,” he replied, “that at the beginning the Creator ‘made them male and female, and said, ‘For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh’ So they are no longer two, but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, let no one separate.”

This is to Christians who indeed want to put their burden on Christ. Who not like the Pharisees want to resort to self help . Who not like the man want to divorce his wife but just only if she had stopped her adulterous way. To everyone else who is facing a big temptation and you have resolve in your mind to help yourself since there is no hope at the corner Jesus is saying to you be of good cheer, that he has overcome the world. He has overcome that situation that seems so big and unfathomable.

The respondent, a petty trader, who pleaded guilty to the allegations, begged court to save her marriage amid tears.

This is the part that stood out for me and nearly bought me to tears. Do you know we are all guilty like this in the presence of God. Disobedience to God again and again while we still go back to ask for forgiveness. There are some sins we have committed and we are like God will never accept me back to his presence with this monstrous sin I have committed. I also have good news for you today cheer up, he has overcome on your behalf. in John 8:10-11 Jesus said to the Adulterous woman

Jesus straightened up and asked her, “Woman, where are they? Has no one condemned you?”
“No one, sir,” she said.
“Then neither do I condemn you,” Jesus declared. “Go now and leave your life of sin.”

In conclusion Jesus wants help you with that load that seems so heavy and it's taking away your joy and It's taking away your rest only if you believe. In Matt 11:29-30

Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”
Re: RE: I Become Broke, Frustrated Whenever I Have Sex With My Wife by sleeknick: 6:52am On Feb 24, 2017
Ur preek get fault grin
Re: RE: I Become Broke, Frustrated Whenever I Have Sex With My Wife by seunlayi(m): 6:55am On Feb 24, 2017
Check yourself, your wife got no problem and Change your thoughts about her

1 Like

Re: RE: I Become Broke, Frustrated Whenever I Have Sex With My Wife by luvmijeje(f): 8:51am On Feb 24, 2017
Hopefully the above two will be the only two who refuse to read before they comment. I prefer you to read than comment out of point.
Re: RE: I Become Broke, Frustrated Whenever I Have Sex With My Wife by datola: 9:04am On Feb 24, 2017
Then neither do I condemn you,” Jesus declared. “Go now and leave your life of sin.”

God bless you for this.
Re: RE: I Become Broke, Frustrated Whenever I Have Sex With My Wife by Nobody: 9:38am On Feb 24, 2017
Lolz
Re: RE: I Become Broke, Frustrated Whenever I Have Sex With My Wife by GoodMuyis(m): 10:18pm On Feb 24, 2017
datola:
Then neither do I condemn you,” Jesus declared. “Go now and leave your life of sin.”

God bless you for this.

It should have being go and sin no more in the OP

(1) (Reply)

So Called "Baptism By Immersion" Clarification / I Didn’t Make Promise Stephanie Otobo Marriage – Apostle Suleman / Frequent quotessThat Gives Tb Joshua Away As A True Man Of God.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.