Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

Nigerians have killed more South Africans - Gigaba, SA Home Affairs Minister - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians have killed more South Africans - Gigaba, SA Home Affairs Minister (36618 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Have Killed 168 Nigerians In 2018 - Amnesty International / PDP Elective Convention: More South West Aspirant Step Down / "Release Nnamdi Kanu's Corpse If You Have Killed Him"- Kanu's Brother Tells Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians have killed more South Africans - Gigaba, SA Home Affairs Minister by Sanchez01: 8:04am On Feb 24, 2017
cbrass:

I have almost 4 of them as my friends on Facebook but I haven't seen anything from them so where are u seeing your own posts
I have a female South African friend. You need to see what she says about Nigerians in their country. I honestly don't blame her though.

How about peeking at the link below?
https://www.nairaland.com/3637431/south-africans-blast-nigerians-facebook
Re: Nigerians have killed more South Africans - Gigaba, SA Home Affairs Minister by emi14: 8:05am On Feb 24, 2017
sorextee:
Let the Nigerians there come back home o. Those south Africans there no get joy..
Na apartheid really fit those people.. They re not fighting the whites taking away the juicy part of the jobs there.. Na person wey open car wash business dem dey kill.
Useless people...

I even heard killing someone carries a lower sentence than rape..

You made your points up there.

Murder in south Africa with Proven evidence is life equivalent to 25yrs or less. The maximum sentence for rape is the 15yrs. The two crimes is actually rampant among the local communities. In facts black South Africans are the lowest level of blacks I ever met. Their IQ ranked f9.
Scared of minority whites who still marginalized and enslave them.
Re: Nigerians have killed more South Africans - Gigaba, SA Home Affairs Minister by bobo33: 8:05am On Feb 24, 2017
bobo33:
We need to blow all company in ng from southern sun , mtn, shoprite the will know ng their mate ok
Re: Nigerians have killed more South Africans - Gigaba, SA Home Affairs Minister by jordinsparkles(f): 8:08am On Feb 24, 2017
Young03:
its true

only Tb joshua collapsed building killed more than 200 of them
is it now our fault? It wasn't intentional.
Re: Nigerians have killed more South Africans - Gigaba, SA Home Affairs Minister by Flamezreal(m): 8:09am On Feb 24, 2017
According to the speaker, the hoodlums have constitution right to commit murder and arson in the name of sanctifying their community.
Re: Nigerians have killed more South Africans - Gigaba, SA Home Affairs Minister by Nobody: 8:09am On Feb 24, 2017
asodane:

"OMG YOU JUST WEAK ME I GIVE UP" if you can't understand my write up.
No wahala,I kukuma understand you.But I dey vex
Re: Nigerians have killed more South Africans - Gigaba, SA Home Affairs Minister by sorextee(m): 8:13am On Feb 24, 2017
and up till today, the whites still sideline the blacks in south africa. in their own fatherland fa...
for example, look at their RIGBY and CRICKET team.. all filled by whites, sidelining the blacks..
these are the people we helped fight apartheid.... undecided undecided

emi14:

You made your points up there.

Murder in south Africa with Proven evidence is life equivalent to 25yrs or less. The maximum sentence for rape is the 15yrs. The two crimes is actually rampant among the local communities. In facts black South Africans are the lowest level of blacks I ever met. Their IQ ranked f9.
Scared of minority whites who still marginalized and enslave them.
Re: Nigerians have killed more South Africans - Gigaba, SA Home Affairs Minister by Goke7: 8:14am On Feb 24, 2017
I have said this before and will repeat it again, it will take the generation of south Africans born after apartheid for this to stop. Apartheid has destroyed the psyche of the average african and they can never recover. The carry over anger from the apartheid regime still exist even from the their President Zuma to the common man in that country. This is why all their public figures will continue to speak in favour of the xenophobia attacks. There is nothing anybody can do about it be it AU, UN or whatever.

Until the new generation that is apartheid free begins to take over their society, we may never see a reduction in these stupid attacks even my wife still argues with me that even the new generation will still be affected by the carry over apartheid anger despite not witnessing it physically in their time.
Re: Nigerians have killed more South Africans - Gigaba, SA Home Affairs Minister by biyams83(m): 8:14am On Feb 24, 2017
Re: Nigerians have killed more South Africans - Gigaba, SA Home Affairs Minister by zinaunreal(m): 8:14am On Feb 24, 2017
This south africans think they know anything. Me i have personally organized aboki that i will sell the mtn mast to when me and my community boyz bring it down. Una time just dey tick. You dey use port harcourt boyz dey joke. Una go hear story very soon. Bullsheeet
Re: Nigerians have killed more South Africans - Gigaba, SA Home Affairs Minister by Chinny5(f): 8:17am On Feb 24, 2017
edo3:
Let's collectively say d truth,,some Nigerians no de try..Na by force to do drugs?
Money dey the biz thats why.
Re: Nigerians have killed more South Africans - Gigaba, SA Home Affairs Minister by sorextee(m): 8:17am On Feb 24, 2017
ive been to Kenya, so i know what im saying.. i have families in SA, so they feed me stories..
you and i know and read news of how our peeps traffick drugs in asia..
let me tell u the truth sef, the kenyans really hate us more than the south africans..

melejo:
Most Nigerians you said? How did you arrive at that. I can prove it to you that not up to 1% of Nigerians have seen hard drugs before. You just use words without considering what you're saying. From what you said that means more than 50% of Nigerians do drugs. Haba Malam! Drugs na eba?
Re: Nigerians have killed more South Africans - Gigaba, SA Home Affairs Minister by Damoche10: 8:17am On Feb 24, 2017
If our government has made our home habitable for them to stay, would they not have stayed back home? Instead, the government cargoes all our forex into their lands. Jonathan cargo-ed so much money to SA....and see what we got in return. We made the blacks in SA have a say in their country through the help of OBJ; look at what we got as payback.

Its a pity, Nigeria will never learn!
Re: Nigerians have killed more South Africans - Gigaba, SA Home Affairs Minister by Nobody: 8:17am On Feb 24, 2017
So they sabi apologize
Re: Nigerians have killed more South Africans - Gigaba, SA Home Affairs Minister by Felincous(m): 8:23am On Feb 24, 2017
sleeknick:
Abeg give us scores

Meanwhile.

I need a self contain at around agege and ogba area. For 120k per annum
Whre u go c dat one ?
Re: Nigerians have killed more South Africans - Gigaba, SA Home Affairs Minister by ngolokante(m): 8:26am On Feb 24, 2017
Maghan37:
SA pole shld know DAT they benefit billions from Nigeria and shld watch it because we have what it takes to hit their economy hard.

Not really...but I connect with your anger
Re: Nigerians have killed more South Africans - Gigaba, SA Home Affairs Minister by baysol: 8:26am On Feb 24, 2017
carmag:
.S A govt is paying lip service to xenophobic attack to foreign nationals and that is why there is always reoccurrence as some of the looters who were arrested were given police bail within 24hrs, none of them was ever taken to court
it was noted that the current attack was an incitement by Johannesburg mayor/Governor who publicly attacked foreign nationals whereby their lazy, criminal minded youths ever waiting for an opportunity to loot people's belongings
Reliable report reaching us now is that Nigerians who went to marabastared in PRETORIA office of home affairs to renew their papers were all arrested for onward deportation
there have never been an attack on foreign nationals that was not fuelled by a public figure
majority of their youths don't look for jobs cuz they get stipends from the govt at the end of the month which they spend on alcoholism and drugs...the average working South Africans are women

Their government is actually enjoying this. Deep in the dark heart of Zuma and crooneys, their wish is to do what their criminal people are doing. They know they have no legal justification, that is why as their Lazy people - who are bereft of ideas to feed themselves other than be slaves to whites, are actually doing the dirty jobs for them (SA Government) as foot sodiers. No wonder the silence from south african government is loud for all to hear. This wicked hypocrisy will eventually come to haunt Jacob Zuma and is corrupt Government.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians have killed more South Africans - Gigaba, SA Home Affairs Minister by MutantMetahuman: 8:27am On Feb 24, 2017
back2sender:
The Minister is correct 100%.

TB JOSHUA KILLED HUNDREDS OF SOUTH AFRICAN AIDED BY BADLUCK DON FORTUNATO WHO BLOCKED LASG FROM DOING THE VERY NEEDFUL ON THE MATTER.

They turn around saying naa helicopter bomb the place? Who are they deceiving all Nigerians are not fools at the same time. Even if Naa helicopter, it happened under GEJ DON FORTUNATO GOVERNMENT.
and tb joshua deliberately killed those south africans huh?

Stop talking from your butthole
Re: Nigerians have killed more South Africans - Gigaba, SA Home Affairs Minister by fabulouskeem(m): 8:28am On Feb 24, 2017
the fight is still going in SA, pls if you have any love one in SA kindly call them to protect there self or they come back home...

2 Nigerian's were killed codedly yesterday in SA, a brother of mind send dis pic to me..

Re: Nigerians have killed more South Africans - Gigaba, SA Home Affairs Minister by Mftivi: 8:28am On Feb 24, 2017
sorextee:
I agree too. Not in support of drugs too. But why re most Nigerians doing drug business abroad sef.. Even the Kenyans said dey will soon begin their own attack on Nigerians.. That we polute their country with drugs... Na so our people full Malaysian prisons, Indonesia, China, Japan, etc, over drug related offences...

Dont know where you get your info from, I am in kenya and you are talking bullshit.
Re: Nigerians have killed more South Africans - Gigaba, SA Home Affairs Minister by Laid2001: 8:29am On Feb 24, 2017
That south African Minister must be mad. Rent seeking mentality only leads to poverty and doom.!!

Having said that, There is inter regional hatred and xenophobia in Nigeria as well. The "they have come to take our oil" team comes to mind!.

Or is it "this is our Lagos" crew that you want to talk about. Don't even mention the IPOBians.

When the wall has a crack, the lizards takes respite in inside.
Re: Nigerians have killed more South Africans - Gigaba, SA Home Affairs Minister by Mftivi: 8:29am On Feb 24, 2017
sorextee:
ive been to Kenya, so i know what im saying.. i have families in SA, so they feed me stories..
you and i know and read news of how our peeps traffick drugs in asia..
let me tell u the truth sef, the kenyans really hate us more than the south africans..

just shut up, you are a bloody liar.
Re: Nigerians have killed more South Africans - Gigaba, SA Home Affairs Minister by sorextee(m): 8:33am On Feb 24, 2017
if e dey pain u, go smoke gun powder... undecided undecided undecided
who cares if u re in kenya...
do u know how many nigerians they have deported from kenya over drug related offences
how will u know, when youve joined the kenyans there to hunt for food... undecided undecided

Mftivi:

Dont know where you get your info from, I am in kenya and you are talking bullshit.
Re: Nigerians have killed more South Africans - Gigaba, SA Home Affairs Minister by MutantMetahuman: 8:33am On Feb 24, 2017
perfectgabby:
The truth is Nigerians in South Africa are the one damaging the image of our nation, is their no other business to go into apart from drugs, these are the bastards that thinks without drugs their life is empty. You don't blame that Minister he's simply doing is job. Let Nigerians respect themselves and respect the law of the country they found themselves. Is just unfortunate that in Nigeria foreigners do stupid things in our country and no one raises any alarm, you even find an occasion where these third world guys defiled Nigerian girls and nothing happens. We need total overhauling of our system in Nigeria.
when someone is mad, he is mad. Don't try to justify it.

When these lazy mad south africans started killing the Mozambiqueans and other nationals for taking their jobs, does it involve drugs too?
The lazy mad dogs go about looting and destroying people means of lively and justify it with whatever they like and u are here justifying their action.

90% of drugs in america comes from mexico, colombia and cuba but you don't see americans behaving like savages and start killing any mexicans on sight.

These people or should I say animals are savages, and they should be treated as one.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians have killed more South Africans - Gigaba, SA Home Affairs Minister by DeRay98(m): 8:38am On Feb 24, 2017
edo3:
Let's collectively say d truth,,some Nigerians no de try..Na by force to do drugs?
An accident and an attack are 2 different scenarios. Nig are attacked and killed in SA. South Africans died in Nig due to accident.
Re: Nigerians have killed more South Africans - Gigaba, SA Home Affairs Minister by magoo10(m): 8:47am On Feb 24, 2017
After all this the Nigerian people and its govt will do a great service to africa and the world in general by reorienting its people as to curbing negative vices and soiling of Nigeria image abroad, so much damage has been done by some Nigerian's(not all Nigerians) in south Africa and some of the countries in the world.

I do not support killing of Nigerians abroad but if we as a people and govt do not change our ways and attitude especially the fast lane mentality we will continue to get this kind of treatment from world countries, just like Nigerians being sentenced to death by hanging in some Asian countries .

Not calling our people to order with regards to the negative image they create for the country will be seen as trying to bully other countries which most of them will be ready to resist and takes us nowhere and even if we bring down all the southafrican companies it still doesn't solve the problem because those countries will still react to our negative acts.
Re: Nigerians have killed more South Africans - Gigaba, SA Home Affairs Minister by freaklesschild(m): 8:54am On Feb 24, 2017
souty dey crase oo..dem naija wey dey dem country knw get chill oo, moreover most nigeria over there dont even spend there money..they collect money from other countries to spend and improve their economy ,,so make dem leave naija Alone jare ...if dem start war between the two country na then dem go knw say naija wey be cutist many for their country
Re: Nigerians have killed more South Africans - Gigaba, SA Home Affairs Minister by do4luv14(m): 8:57am On Feb 24, 2017
Sanchez01:

Most South Africans are lazy folks. They derive joy in lazying around, which makes them easy targets to drugs. Not like I support drugs in the least of ways but recalling all Nigerians in South Africa just because of a lazy people and their country might see some ignorant Nigerians vandalize South African companies' properties without considering the ripple effect.

As it stands, MTN and Shoprite would definitely be the first targets should this escalate beyond this.

Mynd44
Lalasticlala
so bizness is now more valuable than human lives, as for the above mentioned biz, let Dem go, we can cope with out Dem, MTN, dia are many Nigeria company waiting to explode in the telecoms, its jst the preferred treatment, dats killing Dem,
Hit those SA wia it Mata, they will creep on their leg to beg you to the negotiation table, eve, the nonsense Home officer,
Re: Nigerians have killed more South Africans - Gigaba, SA Home Affairs Minister by Omooniya1: 9:06am On Feb 24, 2017
better still tell us you are the one that license them to kill or destroy the property belong to foreigners
Re: Nigerians have killed more South Africans - Gigaba, SA Home Affairs Minister by leisuretym: 9:07am On Feb 24, 2017
Lucky Dube who was shot by a South African Zulu is also killed by a Nigerian huh? when they murderer was asked in court why he committed murder , he said he thought the man he shot was a Nigerian .
Re: Nigerians have killed more South Africans - Gigaba, SA Home Affairs Minister by Sanchez01: 9:11am On Feb 24, 2017
do4luv14:

so bizness is now more valuable than human lives, as for the above mentioned biz, let Dem go, we can cope with out Dem, MTN, dia are many Nigeria company waiting to explode in the telecoms, its jst the preferred treatment, dats killing Dem,
Hit those SA wia it Mata, they will creep on their leg to beg you to the negotiation table, eve, the nonsense Home officer,
Let's face the Gospel truth, your idea seems good, but what about the economic implication? We could cripple these companies within a day but who, for example, would employ hundreds of thousands MTN employees afterwards?

The problem is not who would be replacing these companies but the aftermath of our decisions. Business is not in any way greater than a human life, not at all, but then again, our actions could prove to potential investors that we are savages who could attack their companies when something comes up.

The social and economic implications are too huge to consider.
Re: Nigerians have killed more South Africans - Gigaba, SA Home Affairs Minister by Nobody: 9:12am On Feb 24, 2017
sleeknick:

What if i hold 200k for everything. I:e 150k rent 50k agent and agreement
e fit work bt e depend on d area

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Blessing Agbomhere Assaulted At Benin Airport (Video, Photo) / APC Presidential Aspirants Who Are Buhari’s Ministers (Full List) / INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.