Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,777 members, 7,798,597 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

800k At Hand, Do I Travel Abroad For Greener Pasture Or Start Up A Biz Here? - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 800k At Hand, Do I Travel Abroad For Greener Pasture Or Start Up A Biz Here? (49255 Views)

Advice On Hustle To Libya For Greener Pastures / Should I Travel Out Of Nigeria To USA Or Stay In Lagos To Start My Music Career? / Looking For A Greener Pasture We've Got The Right Option For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 800k At Hand, Do I Travel Abroad For Greener Pasture Or Start Up A Biz Here? by lifestyle1(m): 11:19am On Feb 24, 2017
enshi:
Hi nairalanders ,

Pls i need advice from everyone. Pls if you have 800k at hand would you travel abroad to hustle (legally) or would you stay here in nigeria to start up somthing.??

If you are to travel pls which country can you vouch and if its business please which business can you suggest.

Thanks in anticipation for your credible, valuable and unabashed ideas/suggestions

If you wan go China "hustle" pm me.

2 Likes

Re: 800k At Hand, Do I Travel Abroad For Greener Pasture Or Start Up A Biz Here? by driand(m): 11:19am On Feb 24, 2017
grin V6

1 Like

Re: 800k At Hand, Do I Travel Abroad For Greener Pasture Or Start Up A Biz Here? by mployer(m): 11:19am On Feb 24, 2017
America or Canada or stay at home.

2 Likes

Re: 800k At Hand, Do I Travel Abroad For Greener Pasture Or Start Up A Biz Here? by Abudu2000(m): 11:19am On Feb 24, 2017
Oga ade stay here and hustle join, invest the cash and keep on doing the same job that have u the cash
Re: 800k At Hand, Do I Travel Abroad For Greener Pasture Or Start Up A Biz Here? by oladimejiX: 11:20am On Feb 24, 2017
well...
how educated you are and your level of expertise in your chosen field goes a long way to determine that.
if you are skilled in IT, enter US or Canada and you will be good.

2 Likes

Re: 800k At Hand, Do I Travel Abroad For Greener Pasture Or Start Up A Biz Here? by 0b10010011: 11:20am On Feb 24, 2017
Leave and never look back....#BitterTruth

4 Likes

Re: 800k At Hand, Do I Travel Abroad For Greener Pasture Or Start Up A Biz Here? by Ezedon(m): 11:21am On Feb 24, 2017
Use it for MMM

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 800k At Hand, Do I Travel Abroad For Greener Pasture Or Start Up A Biz Here? by Toks2008(m): 11:21am On Feb 24, 2017
enshi:
Hi nairalanders ,

Pls i need advice from everyone. Pls if you have 800k at hand would you travel abroad to hustle (legally) or would you stay here in nigeria to start up somthing.??

If you are to travel pls which country can you vouch and if its business please which business can you suggest.

Thanks in anticipation for your credible, valuable and unabashed ideas/suggestions

With 800k you may not go far in business except you are extremely fortunate.

If you must also travel avoid spending u necessarily for visa agents cos it's never a guaranty.

Choose wisely.

3 Likes

Re: 800k At Hand, Do I Travel Abroad For Greener Pasture Or Start Up A Biz Here? by Nobody: 11:22am On Feb 24, 2017
enshi:
Hi nairalanders ,

You get work wey dey wait u for Jand?
Re: 800k At Hand, Do I Travel Abroad For Greener Pasture Or Start Up A Biz Here? by Michaelpresh(m): 11:22am On Feb 24, 2017
Invest it here in Nigeria you have all the opportunity you need to success do not underestimate the wealth in Nigeria street

2 Likes

Re: 800k At Hand, Do I Travel Abroad For Greener Pasture Or Start Up A Biz Here? by Java001: 11:22am On Feb 24, 2017
Malaysia one way my bro...
Re: 800k At Hand, Do I Travel Abroad For Greener Pasture Or Start Up A Biz Here? by AngelicBeing: 11:23am On Feb 24, 2017
Keneking:
I am coming first...

"Pls if you have 800k at hand would you travel abroad to hustle (legally) or would you stay here in nigeria to start up somthing.?? "

- Flight cost N350,000 min to any reasonable destination
- Visa cost and processing N100,000 minium to any reasonable destination
- Winter jacket (1 pc) N10,000
- Convert the balance (pocket money = $750
- Accomodation - street
- Hygiene - street
- Feeding - dustbin

Screaming lalasticlala ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh grin grin grin

Even at that, there is no guarantee he will be stamped in on arrival, some overzealous border agents can put sand in your garri on arrival if you dont answer there questions to their satisfaction and before you say Jack Robinson, he is back to Nigeria wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 800k At Hand, Do I Travel Abroad For Greener Pasture Or Start Up A Biz Here? by Nobody: 11:24am On Feb 24, 2017
nNEOo:
Give me they money and I will pay you 200k ever months

Give you money to put in MMM abi...

3 Likes

Re: 800k At Hand, Do I Travel Abroad For Greener Pasture Or Start Up A Biz Here? by mployer(m): 11:24am On Feb 24, 2017
Go to Dubai
Re: 800k At Hand, Do I Travel Abroad For Greener Pasture Or Start Up A Biz Here? by Nellybii: 11:24am On Feb 24, 2017
calberian:

‘’Mamman Daura is a powerful member of President Buhari’s kitchen cabinet. In fact, he is considered by most as the de facto Vice President of Nigeria.

Most critical decisions – such as the choice of Ministers and other important appointments - have been credited to him. He even lives in Aso Rock.

Mamman Daura is President Buhari’s nephew. His father is the elder brother of Buhari.

Mamman Daura has a son. His name is Kabir Daura. He is President Buhari’s Personal Assistant.

Abba Kyari is the Chief of Staff to the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. He also happens to be the foster child of - Yes. You guessed it - Mamman Daura.

Then there is Hadi Sirika.
Hadi Sirika is the Minister of State for Aviation. He is the son of Buhari's elder sister.

Hadi Sirika has an elder sister – a niece of Buhari. Her name is Amina Zakari.
Amina Zakari was INEC acting Chairman last year.

Then there is Aisha Abubakar. She wasn’t even a member of the APC. But all that didn’t matter. But today, she is the Minister of State for Trade, Industry and Investment. Her mother is Buhari’s sister.

So, friends, there you have it. And, thanks for your time.

I guess we can all now go back to our various lives and continue pretending not to notice how our national affair has become one man's family affair."

Nigerians, truly, your Change has come.

---DR JUNAID MOHAMMED

Wrong thread

4 Likes

Re: 800k At Hand, Do I Travel Abroad For Greener Pasture Or Start Up A Biz Here? by haulforte123: 11:24am On Feb 24, 2017
HAULFORTE RESOURCES.

Are You Interested In Risk Free Purchases of Goods to help start and run your own business?

Here is one common terror purchasers go through:

LOSS
More than 70% of buyers in this country face the terror and its accompanying factors
(Fear of late delivery, Fear of damage and Fear of incurring more cost than your budget).

These factors have a very strong effect on your profit. Here is why we have responded to
your call through:

OUR RESPONSIVE SERVICES
1) Import and export 4) Customs Clearing
2) Haulage 5) Logistics
3) Shipment 6) Procurement

HERE IS WHAT YOU GET
We believe in your business that is why you get the following:
1) Insurance for up to ₦ 200,000
2) Free Quotation
3) Fast Delivery of your goods

Place Your Order Now at:
info@haulforte.com
www.haulforte.com

1 Like

Re: 800k At Hand, Do I Travel Abroad For Greener Pasture Or Start Up A Biz Here? by Lexusgs430: 11:25am On Feb 24, 2017
enshi:
Hi nairalanders ,

Where in the abroad? You know say that 800k, nah only less than £1200 (using UK as an example)
Dat money flight go chop almost half, you never consider visa cost, cost and expenses of relocation, feeding (infact the list too plenty).... ... ....
Abeg stay 9ja jejely, invite Boyz come, make we come declare surplus

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 800k At Hand, Do I Travel Abroad For Greener Pasture Or Start Up A Biz Here? by initialize(m): 11:25am On Feb 24, 2017
GreenMavro:

oga me why now..

Alhaji Val grin grin

Wa se re padi mi
Re: 800k At Hand, Do I Travel Abroad For Greener Pasture Or Start Up A Biz Here? by chronique(m): 11:25am On Feb 24, 2017
800k to start a business today is nothing. Before, I would have said stay but right now, I say flee. The only business I can advise you to do now is farming. Anything other than that is risky cos of exchange rate wahala.

7 Likes

Re: 800k At Hand, Do I Travel Abroad For Greener Pasture Or Start Up A Biz Here? by Damoche10: 11:25am On Feb 24, 2017
800K will start a correct Amala Joint and you will make good money from it if u have the location, time and man power. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: 800k At Hand, Do I Travel Abroad For Greener Pasture Or Start Up A Biz Here? by KingMicky3286: 11:26am On Feb 24, 2017
enshi:
Hi nairalanders ,

Brother, i take God beg you, Find a business to do with the money in Nigeria, if not you will Sing had i known.... Abroad is not easy now cause our people has Dented our image already even to rent a house with your money they wont accept.....

5 Likes

Re: 800k At Hand, Do I Travel Abroad For Greener Pasture Or Start Up A Biz Here? by mile12crises: 11:28am On Feb 24, 2017
Dude if you have the zeal for traveling abroad then I advice you do so with the money you have in your hands now.

With 800k you can get an employment/work visa and flight ticket to Dubai or any other good country.

Your earning for the duration of your visa will readily make you a multi millionaire here considering the state of our currency.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 800k At Hand, Do I Travel Abroad For Greener Pasture Or Start Up A Biz Here? by AngelicBeing: 11:29am On Feb 24, 2017
chronique:
800k to start a business today is nothing. Before, I would have said stay but right now, I say flee. The only business I can advise you to do now is farming. Anything other than that is risky cos of exchange rate wahala.
You are cracking me with the word you use, you said FLEE, hahahahaha, l read your diary, cant he start flower business tongue grin grin
Re: 800k At Hand, Do I Travel Abroad For Greener Pasture Or Start Up A Biz Here? by Nobody: 11:29am On Feb 24, 2017
enshi:
Hi nairalanders ,

Stay in Nigeria.
Re: 800k At Hand, Do I Travel Abroad For Greener Pasture Or Start Up A Biz Here? by nNEOo(m): 11:29am On Feb 24, 2017
Pussickpunk:

Give you money to put in MMM abi...

Lol sorry bro what I meant is if you cannot invest it here give it to me I will invest it for you and pay you 200k every month simple....
Re: 800k At Hand, Do I Travel Abroad For Greener Pasture Or Start Up A Biz Here? by Max24: 11:29am On Feb 24, 2017
Benjom:
"A lizard in Nigeria cannot necessarily become a crocodile in America"

Don't know how true this is.
Reminds me of the lizard of Ubima title. Nigerians are becoming more inventive!
Re: 800k At Hand, Do I Travel Abroad For Greener Pasture Or Start Up A Biz Here? by ephi123(f): 11:29am On Feb 24, 2017
With the current state of the country, I can understand people's desire to leave - it's not easy living in a country with no good healthcare, no security of life, no electricity. The advice I will give you is to sincerely pray for direction before making any decision. Some people still manage to succeed in Nigeria despite the harsh terrain while others blossom more in foreign countries. On the flip side, some in foreign countries today are regretting that decision but unable to turn back the hands of time.

Wish you the best in whichever decision you make.

8 Likes

Re: 800k At Hand, Do I Travel Abroad For Greener Pasture Or Start Up A Biz Here? by Houstency(m): 11:29am On Feb 24, 2017
wayne4loan:
Young man come to alaba and invest that money u will be surprised how much it will generate within a year

Please expatiate on this
Re: 800k At Hand, Do I Travel Abroad For Greener Pasture Or Start Up A Biz Here? by officialJP(m): 11:30am On Feb 24, 2017
i can make dat amount double in a week der is an investment out there ppl don't knw much abt u can giv a try
Re: 800k At Hand, Do I Travel Abroad For Greener Pasture Or Start Up A Biz Here? by MultiCEO1: 11:32am On Feb 24, 2017
enshi:
Hi nairalanders ,

invest in our rice farming, processing and branding project and see the Greenest pasture.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 800k At Hand, Do I Travel Abroad For Greener Pasture Or Start Up A Biz Here? by chronique(m): 11:32am On Feb 24, 2017
AngelicBeing:
You are cracking me with the word you use, you said FLEE, hahahahaha, l read your diary, cant he start flower business tongue grin grin

Lol. Unfortunately, I don't have idea on how they plant, nurture and cultivate those flowers. It would have been a good business though. At least, from what I think.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

The Working Condition At Huawei Nigeria: Reason Behind #HuaweiNigeria On Twitter / Working With The Big4, Your Experience. / Sacked Driver Clings To The Bonnet Of His Boss’ Moving Car (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.