Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,934 members, 7,806,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

What Mods Should Do In The Literature Section - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / What Mods Should Do In The Literature Section (421 Views)

Centino Wins May Literature Section 5K Award / The Extremely Appalling Poor Quality Of Writing On Literature Section. / Literature Section Popularity Ranking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Mods Should Do In The Literature Section by xamiel4(m): 8:02am On Feb 24, 2017
It gladdens me that each time I am scrolling through the front page,I see some literature stories but when I click on most of them, the stories are not complete yet. Most of these writers when they start a new story, they beg for audience and when they get it they either stop writing the story or they make it boring. An example is our beloved bellovers.When he sarted writing the bond that cab never be broken, the story was making sense, frequent updates till it hit front page. Now he has not made an update this year. I want to suggest that mods incharge should never post any literature story to fp if it is not completed yet.Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

The Verdict By PEN / New Okadabooks Website: Exclusive Sneak Peek / Coincidence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.